Day 1 - Football

Lost Memories, Lost Love

The next day, everyone gathered among their groups and tried to get to know each other, for those who didn't.

But everyone knew you already.

"~~~~~~-ah" "~~~~~~-ah" you heard your name everywhere.

"I still don't understand why she's chosen! I was so going to protest if she had not insisted she wanted to do this!" Kikwang continued nagging at you, about how you should've rejected them.

"Oppa! I want to try this! It's the first independent thing I did since I regained my memory. I might remember from this!" You sighed.

"But-"

"Yah, Lee Kikwang, you're even naggier than my mother, you know that? Just let her try it!" Doojoon place an arm around your shoulder.

"Hehe, Doojoon oppa is the best!" you gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Uhem uhem. Both of you." Kikwang pulled you away from Doojoon.

"Alright, I'll let you go. But promise me, never get hurt because of anyone or anything."

"Nae!" you jumped and hugged your brother. *I'll keep that promise*

Today, the week of competition starts...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Day 1

"The first day would be like the usual one. So the first game would obviously be football." the teacher announced.

Some people sighed, others cheered.

"Football? I've never tried that..." you scratched your head.

"Don't worry about it, you won't be-" Kikwang said and was cut of by the teacher.

"Oh and, this year, the rule has changed slightly. Every team leader has to participate in EVERY game. Regardless their gender." the teacher smiled and walked away.

"WHAT?!" Kikwang immediately shot up from his seat. "How does this make any sense?!"  

"Oppa! Sit down!" you pulled Kikwang's hand. 

Everyone stared at you and your brother. You felt heat crawling up your cheeks.

"Yah, they can't do this. You aren't even good at sports!" Kikwang shouted angrily. 

"It's ok... I'll try something..." you tried to calm Kikwang down. 

"It'll be ok. We will think of something." Hyunseung reassured Kikwang.

Without anything to do, Kikwang sighed and nodded. 

Seeing everything, Kyungmi smirked. 

*Something's wrong with that girl...* someone thought.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Park Kyungmi, we need to talk." Woohyun grabbed Kyungmi's wrist.

"Yah, it hurts!" Kyungmi hissed at him.

"What are you trying to do?" Woohyun glared at her.

"What do you mean oppa?" Kyungmi acted innocent.

"Don't call me that. And you know what I mean." Woohyun looked away.

"Well, then I'll just cut the act? Well then, i'm going to make her remember everything. I repeat, everything." Kyungmi smirked and walked away.

*Make her remember? She means ~~~~~-ah? Andwae...she can't...* Woohyun seemed lost for that moment. 

____________________________________________________________________________

"3...2...1...Start!" the whistle was blown and the football was being kicked around.

The first team was yellow and blue.

The pair of siblings, Shinyoung and Daehyun had to play against each other.  But of course, they did not play rough. 

One more game left and it would be your turn. You rubbed your hands together. *Will I be able to do this...?*

"Next! Purple versus Red!" the teacher announced through the loud sp

You stood up and walked towards the big patch of grass outside the resort slowly. 

Doojoon was on the football team with you. Before the game, he placed his hand on your arm. "Hwaiting! Don't worry, we can handle this ourselves." He flashed you a smile and jogged to his position. 

"PEEEEEEEP!" The whistle went off and the game started. 

When the ball rolled towards you, you panicked. *Eottoke? What do I do?* 

Without thinking, you dribbled the ball around like how the footballers did on tv. 

*Woah, this is quite easy actually!* You smiled slightly and continued dribbling the ball to the opponent's goal post. 

Doojoon took over from there and scored the first goal.

The students at the side of the field cheered loudly. Doojoon ran towards you and hi-fived you. 

Suddenly out of nowhere, a ball flew in your direction. 

Woohyun saw it and ran towards you. "YAH!!!" he tried to push you away. 

Both of you collasped on the floor. You could hear mumurs and whispers coming from the students.

"W-What happened?" You looked at Woohyun blurly. 

"I-...Take note of your surroundings next time." Woohyun glared at you and walked away. 

"Gwenchana?!" Kikwang ran towards you. There were slight scratches on your elbow. 

You nodded slightly. *H-He saved me...* 

"Come, lets bring you to take a rest." Kikwang placed your arm around his shoulders. You and Beast walked away, leaving the rest of the school. 

The teacher called the next two teams to play.

*Aish, why didn't he stay with her! She might've remembered something! Spoiled my great chance!* Kyungmi sulked. *But it's ok, i still have 6 more days to try...* she smirked.