First Meeting

Lost Memories, Lost Love

"Hey, isn't that the new guy? He's alone?" Your friend asked. 

"Who?" You turned around and looked at the direction she was pointing towards. 

You didn't have a really clear view of him as he was standing quite far away. But you could see that he was really good looking. 

The girls stared at him. 

"He's the new student that people are talking about?" You asked your friend. 

She nodded. 

"What's his name?" You were a little interested. 

"I think it's Nam... Nam Woohyun." She said after thinking for a while. 

"Ohh..." you continued staring at his every move. 

It was during lunch time when you first saw him. Nam Woohyun... What a nice name, you thought.

"Are you going back to class now? I'll go first." Your friend waved goodbye to you and left. 

She didn't even bother to wait for you. You didn't seem to care too. 

Everybody got close to you because of your brother. THE Lee Kikwang. 

He was one of the kingkas of the school you was studying in. He was your only brother, only family member. 

Nobody truthfully wanted to be your friend. They were either afraid that the kingkas might object, or they just get close to you to get close to them. 

Your only true friend was Beast. They were six awesome guys, including your brother. 

They didn't treat you like a friend, but rather, like a sister. They protected you dearly.

You only came back to your senses when someone knocked into you. 

"Oh, sorry! Are you ok?" you asked. 

He tilted his head upwards, so that both of you faced each other. 

He nodded and walked away. 

*Isn't he the new student? He's so cold...* You thought. *But he looks nice to get along with...*

You stared at his retreating back. You looked on the floor and saw a piece of paper lying there. 

You took it up and saw that it was a timetable. On the piece of paper, there were words scribbled on it. 

"Nam... Nam Woo... Nam Woohyun? Isn't that him...?" You whispered.

"Excuse me! Wait up!" You shouted and ran after him.

He turned around and looked at you. 

"Yes?" that was the first time you hear him speak and it was a truly beautiful voice. 

You stood there, suddenly forgetting what to say.

"Yes?" He asked again. 

"Oh, erm, I think you dropped this." You handed him the timetable. 

"Oh thanks." He coldly said and walked away. 

"Hey! Do you... Do you need help going to class?" you asked and immediately regretted it. 

"No thanks." He said and walked away. This time, you didnt hold him back. 

*Aish, he must be thinking that I'm weird.* You hit your head. *Why do I have the urge to talk to him...? Whatever, I'll just wait until the next time I see him.*

You sulked and walked back to class.