Chapter 9

how'd you do that

"You have a nice body structure." One touch on his left shoulder to his right.

"Your torso is not half bad. Are those outlines of abs?" His slender fingers traveled under his shirt.

"Your thighs are absolutely beautiful." One hand slowly making its way down there. Minjun pulled it back and smirked at the small terrified male.

"Oh my. Your is just- its so squishy!" His large hand squeezed his , causing Kyungsoo to gasp. 

As much as he wanted move, to run, to do anything, he was sent into a paralyzed state of shock. His body couldn't function correctly. 

"And would you look at those tiny hands! Boy I bet these could wonders with my-" Before his sentence could be finished a large figure walked in and immediately moved over to help Kyungsoo.

The last thing he sees before bolting out of the restroom is Minjun being pinned to the wall and interrogated by an awfully deep and familiar voice. As he exits, he tosses the apron to Baekhyun who is seemingly just now entering the shop. After that he rushes past other tenants of his building and locks his door behind him.

"H-he touched me! I-I need to get c-clean." His eyes widened and he drops all his clothing. The water steams his line of vision in the bathroom. Instead of checking if the tempeture was fine, he just jumped right in, and began scrubbing mercilessly away at all the infected part of his body.

He scrubs his arms so hard, the almost healed wounds reopen and drip blood.

With the sight of the thick liquid, came the desire to cause more. Knowing Baekhyun would have disposed of all the razors in sight, he grabbed the pack he hid behind his soaps.

He didn't have a choice in rather or not he cut himself. He lost control and they took over. His loose grip tightened as whispered bubbled up in every corner of his head.

"Honestly you deserved everything and more."

"Chanyeol isn't coming back for you. That's the only other person who even willingly touch you."

"You're useless. Couldn't even protect yourself."

All the horrific voices whispered maniacally, "Useless," over and over, causing multiple tears to fall from his light pink tinted cheeks.

Each time a horrific voice filled his head, one cut was added to his arm.

One. "They're right about me."

Two. "I'm too weak for my own good."

Three. "I shouldn't have been saved."

Four. "I am useless."

Five. "U."

Six. "S."

Seven. "E."

Eight. "L."

Nine. "E."

Ten. "S."

Eleven. "S."

By the time he finished, warm crimson liquid leaked all over his arms. The water washed away the surface, leaving a light orangish color. Then the water would once again be violated with the thick liquid trickling down Kyungsoos shivering body.

"You're so weak you can't even kill yourself." A gruff voice snarled. He hit his head and everything went silent.

He got out of the shower and dressed himself, after heavily bandaging his arms. A loose pair of sweatpants covering his lower half. Before he could put on his shirt a light tapping on the door pulled him to the living room.

He answered the door without thinking, assuming it was Baekhyun to check on him considering his rushed state. When the velvety deep voice spoke up, he looked down afraid to show his face.

"K-Kyungsoo, why did you do this to yourself?" He asked, concerned. When he reached out for the thin arms in order to see the multiple wounds, Kyungsoo flinched.

"N-NO! Don't hurt me please." His sentence progressively got weaker and weaker in his throat.

"I'm not going to I promise. Just, your arm is bleeding through the bandage, let me help."

With hesitation, Kyungsoo led him to the bathroom and sat on the toilet, allowing the giant to tend to his wounds.

"Kyungsoo, let me take you out. Jongdae said you haven't been out so long. That's not good for you!" The older advised, pulling the sleeve down and grabbing a pair of skinny jeans that were behind him.

"How do you know Jongdae?" Kyungsoos small voice broke the silence, as he grabbed the jeans.

"I knew Minseok and we talked, he talked a lot about Jongdae. Now get dressed." Chanyeol said, gaze fixed on the small man in front of him.

"Well are you gonna-"

"We've been together for longer than Taehyungs been alive, I'm staying right here."

Nervousness flooded Kyungsoos stomach. He wasn't wrong. Yet on the other hand he was terrified of how Chanyeol would look at him when he saw even more scars on his ankles.

"I saw them when we were walking. Y-your sweatpants lifted." Chanyeol voiced his hurt. He knew leaving was bad, but he didn't expect it to do this. Guilt weighed down on his chest as the thought sunk into his mind.

"Oh." Was all that was said as Kyungsoo changed into the tight jeans handed to him.

He could see the look in Chanyeol eyes. His brows were furrowed and his lips were pursed.

"That's regret for coming back. Don't get yourself hurt." A voice whispered. The harshness vanished, this one sounding more caring and aware.

He decided to take its advice while Chanyeol led him out the apartment into the world once more.


ONCE AGAIN MINJUN IS NOT AN ACTUAL PERSON IT WAS A NAME THAT CAME FROM OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD