Chapter 23

how'd you do that

5 YEARS LATER

A five year old Sehun ran through the living room, ignoring the stares he got from the kitchen, his Pororo blanket dragging behind him.

It was tied to his neck, the bright yellow creating a hood and cape over the the boys body.

"Sehun," one of his fathers came out the room, a crooked smile covering his face. "Where's your school bag?" 

"Why do I need it?" He asked innocently, returning the crooked smile with a confused one.

"Because," His other father told him. "School is very important. Don't you wanna make friends?" He looked up, the thick framed glasses on his nose slowly slipping. "Ah, Yeollie, can you push these up for me, I have the grease on my hands?"

"Of course," Chanyeol chuckled, moving from the living room and running to the kitchen, Sehun clinging to his back like a koala. He kissed the youngers temple then pulled up the glasses, laughing when Sehun mimicked him and placed a small kiss to his "mother's" forehead.

"Get ready for school with Appa, okay," Kyungsoo told his son, kissing his forehead as he got down. When he saw a thumbs up and the full toothed smile. He continued cooking the eggs and bacon for everyone, pulling out the glasses for them to have some orange juice.

Then he moved on to make Sehun's lunch. A small peanut butter and jelly sandwhich with a small grape juice box to with it. He even cut the crust, knowing Sehun doesn't like it. Next he grabbed a fruit snack pouch, placing it neatly in the brown bag that read Park Sehun largely across the front.

Chanyeol and Sehun walked out the room. Kyungsoo took one look at the small child that ran up to him and his eyes softened at the adorable sight in front of him. Sehun messy thick hair was swept to the side and he was wearing a striped and red shirt with jean overalls and his mall black shoes that matched his parents.

"Eomma, look I got dressed, almost all by myself too,"He exclaimed. He smiled up at his parents who smiled back at him.

"That's great Hunnie! Come on, go get your schoolbag," Chanyeol told the five year old, who couldn't wait to get to school so he could meet new people and make friends that were his age. "Taehyung and Tao are way older than me." He emphasized the way. 

"They're only eleven," Chanyeol told his son, tying both his and Kyungsoo's shoes.

Sehun held up one hand and pointed to it. "But I'm only this many! That means they're way older than me." Kyungsoo chuckled and grabbed the small black bookbag that was sat on the corner and the brown lunchbag he made. "I still love them." He mumbled.

The walk to the school building was fast, considering the adrenaline rush in the 5 year old. When they walked to the door, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo, which earned them some confused, and even disgusted looks. 

"Go on Hunnie, see you after school baby. Love you," Chanyeol said kissing his forehead, then Kyungsoo followed. "Love you Appa, Eomma." Sehun responded then ran off to play with some blocks in the corner.

As they began heading towards their house someone whispered "," but it was loud enugh fro Kyungsoo to hear. He spun around and flipped his middle finger at the disgusted couple before yelling to them "Love is love, ." With that he looked at their frozen state and pecked Chanyeols lips before dragging the amazed male away.

Meanwhile, as Sehun sat in the corner building a castle, his blocks were knocked down by grumpy looking classmates. "Ew, you have two dad's. My mom says that's nasty."

"Hey!" A frail voice yelled out to them. "Leave him alone, he didn't do anything to you."

"Yeah, and you don't even know my dad's, so I suggest you leave them be," Sehun said glaring at the other two. They shivered and walked away, scared.

"Woah, that was so cool. How'd you scare them?" The other boy asked, helping Sehun rebuild his castle.

"I got it from my Eomma, he scares my Appa that way." Sehun said, laughing as he thought of Chanyeols frozen face when Kyungsoo glares at him. "I'm Sehun by the way."

He held out his hand for the other boy to take. "Yixing." He said, their small hands grasping in a slow handshake. They interlocked hands and walked to the cafeteria, laughing at some joke Yixing told.

~End~