Chapter 21

how'd you do that

"You want a boy or girl?" Kyungsoo asked, beginning to feel like he desperately needed pickles again.

"I want whatever you have to be healthy. It'll be beautiful regardless because its your baby. But between me and you, I cant do hair to save my life." Chanyeol responded, wiggling his feet and looking up at them from the upside down position he was in on the couch.

"Cheesy Mr. Park, everyone," Kyungsoo giggled. "Aish, I want some pickles, Yeollie." Kyungsoo whined, looking at his bump. He was in one of Chanyeols shirts, which almost began stretching due the the baby, and some sweatpants he found in his closet.

Chanyeol jumped up immediately and ran to the door, saluting to the younger. "You got it boss," before he broke into a Naruto run out the door. The younger erupted into more giggles, before smirking.

( {eh})

ual frustration. Kyungsoo saw it in Chanyeols eyes when they made eye contact. He looked deprived from any contact at all.

Being 6 months pregnant, Kyungsoo felt helpless. He couldn't allow Chanyeol to mope around any longer. Though he also couldn't do anything that would harm the baby.

There was an idea, but everything has to be a surprise to the older. That's why when Chanyeol entered the dark room, the bag full of small snacks and the pickles bouncing off his legs, Kyungsoo grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. Sitting on his lap, Kyungsoo places a blindfold on Chanyeols eyes.

Before he could mutter a word, Kyungsoo smashes their lips together. Chanyeols hands immediately went to Kyungsoos hips, supporting his weight. Kyungsoo tugged on Chanyeols bottom lip, pulling away.

Nimble hands brought their way to Chanyeols deep red and black flannel, the buttons popping like a twig, Chanyeols hand moving from Kyungsoos hips to his hair, deeply entagling the dark locks between them, pushing their faces together again. The same nimble fingers moving under the black undershirt, tracing the outlines of abs that were all to breath taking to ignore.

When he pulled the shirt over Chanyeols hair, he watched the blindfold move, but still covered Chanyeols eyes. The sight was magnificent, Chanyeol panting and jumping at the drag of a finger. Kyungsoo led his lips to Chanyeols neck, scattering dark marks everywhere, Chanyeols neck turning into a canvas of pinks and purples clashing together to create a beautiful mess.

The head of dark hair traveled to Chanyeols chest, taking a into his mouth. Not wanting to make the other feel neglected, he used his hands and twirled it with his fingers, sloppily swirling his tongue. 

Chanyeol gasped as he felt Kyungsoos hand grip his increasingly . He pumped Chanyeols length, his jeans tightening each moment. Kyungsoo forced a moan out of him by smashing their lips together once more, only more aggressively this time.

He was about to pull the blindfold off, wanting Chanyeol to watch everything. He looked down to see the dark jeans Chanyeol wore looked painfully tight. Kyungsoo gripped the belt loops, pulling them down. The dark blue boxers looked as is they had a tent, making Kyungsoo chuckle, and blow a long, hot breath on his boxers. Chanyeol felt as if his whole body was throbbing, his back arching at the feeling. He pulled Chanyeol's boxers down even slower than before. The tall male gasped at the feeling of cool air hitting his sensitive areas.

Before he could do anything, he noticed the sight of the moonlight leaking through the widow. Kyungsoos skin was glowing,and his eyes held a strong gaze with Chanyeol who was avoiding shoving his head down.

"Watch me." Kyungsoos voice, deeper than usual, and raspy even, broke through the air that was full of heavy breaths. He gripped the sheets of the bed, making his way to the others lower area, one hand at the base of his hard on. He teasingly gave the tip a kitten before a hand comes to the back of his head.

He grabs the wrist and laughs, his breath hitting Chanyeols right were he couldn't handle anymore temptation,causing him to intake a sharp breath. "I didn't tell you to touch me." the same, addictive voice spoke. Chanyeol could have sworn there were shivers running up his spine because, hot damn that voice was y as hell.

With the restricted state he was in, all Chanyeol could do was whimper. He ignored how vulnerable it made him seem, he really wanted contact. So thats what Kyungsoo granted him. He lowered his head once more and instead of teasing, he used his mouth to cover the entire tip of Chanyeols shaft, swirling his tongue. He flicked the slit and ignored the grunts that hung heavy in Chanyeols mouth.

"Soo~," Chanyeol moaned out when he felt the smallers right hand gripping his length, as the other roamed his chest. He used his hand at the base of Chanyeols length, leaving not a part of him neglected.

Kyungsoo's mouth inched lower to where his hand was, causing him to puff out his cheeks, needing space. With the already beautiful sight in front of him, when Kyungsoo looked up through his thick lashes, Chanyeols couldn't help but feel pure euphoria. Everything was too perfect, causing his stomach to tighten. When he felt his coming his ran his fingers through Kyungsoos hair slightly.

When Kyungsoo swirled his tongue, giggling a small amount, causing vibrations to rack Chanyeols whole body, he came, watching Kyungsoo stop. He swallowed everything and went to Chanyeol's ear, his breath fanning his neck and ears. "You seemed to have suffered without me, hmm?" Being caught speechless, Chanyeol nodded, causing more giggles to come from the smaller.

Chanyeol pulled up his boxers, seeing Kyungsoo in his already. Kyungsoo changed into one of Chanyeols shirts, looking funny because they usually reached mid-thigh. They laid down in the dark room, with Chanyeol rubbing the baby bump, a habit he picked up. Kyungsoos dark brown hair tickled Chanyeols neck, snuggling deep into the crook of his neck.

(Sorry if this was bad, I was playing around with my writing abilities so yEE)

As Kyungsoo closed his eyes, the darkness morphed to a scene with him and Chanyeol in Jiyongs room. It looked early into the pregnancy, the exact day they first heard the heartbeat. After the cold gel was spread on Kyungsoos lower abdomen, the screen pulled up the picture of the moving baby. 

The only difference, everyone had to strain their ears to find a heartbeat. When Jiyong found the spot, a loud, peculiar word came from the machine "Yehet, yehet, yehet," it seemed to repeat. When Jiyong looked over, confused, the sounds grew louder, screaming almost. Nothing could be heard over it.

"CHANYEOL!" Kyungsoo jolted awake, pushing the sheets away from his shaking body. The screams wouldn't leave his mind. "I HAD THIS DREAM! THERE WAS THIS WORD AND-"

Kyungsoo stopped when he heard deep chuckles from his back. "It's not funny." He pouted, pushing Chanyeol away, who hugged him tightly saying something along the lines of, "Of course it isn't."

"Whatever," Kyungsoo huffed, laying back down. He snuggled back up to Chanyeol and fell back to sleep.

(This break is brought you by Sweet Lies, cuz *body rolls to death* and The Lead Sheep In China)

When Chanyeol woke up, the first thing he did was order Baekhyun to bring up a breakfast for Kyungsoo, threatening to cook something himself. Heaven forbid Chanyeol get anywhere near a stove considering what happened on their 2 year anniversary (he burned the senior Home Economics room trying to make cupcakes). Baekhyun obliged, obviously for Kyungsoo and Chanyeols safety.

What Chanyeol hadn't expected was a small letter in a ominous white envelope, slid under the door after Baekhyun left. With hasty hands, he grabbed it, flipping to the front. 

"To Do Kyungsoo and Park Chanyeol, From The Office Of Kwon Jiyong."

"SOO! ITS THE LETTER!" A groggy looking Kyungsoo stumbled from the room, almost running to Chanyeol.

"Ready?" Kyungsoo asked, grabbing Chanyeol's hand, gripping it tightly.

After taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, Chanyeol nodded, whispering a breathy "R-ready."

"1..2..3.." They counted together, Kyungsoo watching as Chanyeol tore open the helpless envelope.

Together the skimmed over the useless information that they already knew. Then suddenly two words caused a pool of tears to swim along their eyelids. Kyungsoo smiled up at Chanyeol who was covering his mouth, happiness falling from his expression.

"Gender; MALE. Yeollie we're gonna have a boy."