Chapter 17

how'd you do that

"What'd the doctor say?" Chanyeols curious voice scared Kyungsoo who was watching a few programs on tv. He'd just come home from working a two day shift, in order to not be behind on his birthday.

"He said I'm fine, just a slight cold. I'm good now, though." Kyungsoo waved him off, smirking to himself. A few more hours like this. All I need to do.

"Ah, okay." Chanyeol yawned before pecking Kyungsoos forehead. "I'm tired. Can we go to bed?" He whined pulling on Kyungsoos wrist.

They lay together in bed, Kyungsoos smaller frame being engulfed by Chanyeol. Chanyeol rubbed his stomach and smiled, whispered in Kyungsoos ear, "Soo's getting a little tummy! Aw." When Kyungsoo laughed, Chanyeol kissed his ear and mumbled something along the lines of 'Goodnight.'

"." Kyungsoo cursed. He felt like a deer caught in headlights. It was as if Chanyeol already knew, or at least felt that way. Though, he didn't and Kyungsoo had to remind himself that.

The dark room and warmth that surrounded Kyungsoo safely carried him to dreamland, a smile plated on his lips.

(This time skip is brought to you by Kais Fried Chicken... gET IT WHILE ITS FRESH)

A snore and mumble from the right of his ear, and the weight on his chest told Kyungsoo, Chanyeol was still asleep. He smiled up at him, and ran his fingers through his hair. Chanyeol nudged his head against Kyungsoos hand.

When dark brown orbs looked back at Kyungsoo he smiled and softly started singing happy birthday. Chanyeols face broke out with a smile, and he kissed Kyungsoos nose (A/N- eN NoSE KiSSEs)

"Ah still an angel voice I see." Chanyeol closed his eyes, listening to the hum of the boys voice. "Whatcha have planned for me, then?" Chanyeol broke out, looking mischievously to Kyungsoo.

"Oh there some things. What time is it?" Chanyeol looked over his shoulder, casually saying, "Like 1:30."

Kyungsoo rushed them awake, and pulled them both to the shower. "I could say so many provocative things right now, but that little meaty tummy is so ing adorable right now." Chanyeol said poking his stomach. Kyungsoo flicked his hands away and began shampooing Chanyeols hair, having to go on his tippy toes in order to reach.

Then Chanyeol bent down and shampooed Kyungsoos hair, massaging his scalp. He then ran his hands down and poked Kyungsoos stomach once more. "Dammit, Chanyeol. Can you-"

He would've continued, until his entire body was turned around. A chaste kiss was placed on his lips. Just as fast as he was pulled into the kiss, he was pushed into the water to rinse his hair. "Like I said, its ing adorable."

If hadn't been for the steam in the shower, Kyungsoos deep red blush would be fully evident on his face. "Chanyeol!" He whined, then pouted, crossing his arms like a child.

"No, don't be mad at me!" Chanyeol returned the pout, wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo, he release multiple chuckles. 

"C'mon, you giant. We need to go."

"But I don't wanna! I just wanna stay here with you so we can cuddle and you can cook for me." Chanyeol whined, again, and tugged on Kyungsoos arms, trapping him in his chest.

"I did cook for you, and you have friends." Kyungsoo shot back, wrapping his arms around Chanyeol and patting his back.

"Fine." Chanyeol let out a hmph and grabbed a towel for them to dry off. Shakes racked Kyungsoos small body due to Chanyeol drying his hair.

Once they were dressed they headed down to the closed coffee shop. There sat the Namjoon couple, the DaeBaek couple, and the Couchen couple, which was playing with all the kids. Everyone turned to look at the door as Chanyeol and Kyungsoo entered smiling.

"Happy birthday Chanyeol!" They all yelled in unison, the kids saying "Uncle Yeol" instead. A small tear rolled down Chanyeols cheek, but he wiped it away.

"You guys!" He yelled hugging every individual person, holding onto Kyungsoo, kissing his ear. "This is the best birthday ever!"

Minseok looked to him and said, "Yeah it's about to get a whole lot better!" They handed their gifts over, a wink being thrown in Kyungsoos direction.

Chanyeol received multiple sweaters from Kris and Suho, wanting him to stay warm. He got toys, curtesy of Taehyung. Finally, he got condoms and a blush from Kyungsoo with a wink from Jongdae and Minseok, though Minseok gave a mimicking chuckle as if he knew something.

Kyungsoo handed his gift to Chanyeol and backed away slowly to the safety of Minseoks arms. When Chanyeol pulled away the top of the box, the papers lay upside down, waiting to be looked at. Everyone was anticipating knowing what Kyungsoo got him, knowing nothing.

Upon reading the first sentence, tears welled in his eyes as he looked to Kyungsoo. His face shown pure adoration and love. "You're p-pregnant? I'm gonna be a dad?" 

The room was filled with cheers and hugs when Kyungsoo nodded. Soon Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were shoved together in the center of the room. "Two weeks. Sorry you'll have to take care of my cravings and mood swings."

"I did it to you anyway."