002.

Be My Boy?

002.

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

I dump myself on my chair when I reach the venue of the last period, English. I regret asking Minghao to follow me. I hate myself for being stupid to leave my English book in the locker. URGH I AM SOO STUPID!!! Since the moment Minghao open up his mouth, the others have been teasing me about having an admirer. I groan and bang my head onto the table. Yes it hurts soo much but I don't care. All I know I want this lesson to end so I can go home and hide myself away from these kids.


"Seungkwan-ah what are you doing?" I look towards the voice with my head still on the table.

"Oh Hansol. Hi!" I smile at him and push myself up.

"Hey! Woah your forehead is red"

"What!!"


I quickly take my phone out and put on front camera. Yes indeed it is red. I try my best to cover it with my bangs but it does not seem to hear my opinion.

 

"Let me help you"


He grab my phone away from my hold to place it on the table. Using his wonderful hand skill he did my hair to cover my forehead. thump thump. my heart skip a beat when I look at his features. Okay to be honest he look so attractive. I wonder if he have anyone yet. No idea why but I hate the fact of that...Am i starting to like him...NO NAH AH BOO SEUNGKWAN YOU CANNOT!!! He is a prince and you like a servant. Without me realising, I close my eyes and pout abit leaving a small sigh.


"Cute"

"Huh? Did you say something" I open up my eyes straight away.

"Say what?"


I look him and pout even more. In return he look at me back. And we had a staring contest. I can feel blood rushing towards the cheeks. The way how he look at me is making me feel nervous. SOMEONE HELP ME!! MY HEART BEART IS THUMPING REAL FASTTTTTT!!!!


"Good evening class, Get back to your sits and take out your yesterday's homework!!" I break the eyecontact and settle myself down trying to calm my heart down. Thank you Ms Hwang for saving my life!!! That is soo awkward.

 

 


♡       ♡       ♡

 




"Remember that on this week Friday we will be heading to XXX to have a better understanding of how English was first introduce in Korea. You can be dismissed. Thank you class"


Ms Hwang carry her items and walk out of the class. I pack my things slowly despite knowing my friends are waiting for me outside as my class is being hold back. my plan of hiding myself is not achievable. Hopefully they forget the admire's note.


"Here Seungkwan. Thanks for the pen" I smile at him and put the last pen on my pencil case and zip it.

"See you tomorrow" He swing his bag on his shoulder and run out.


Probably he is late to meet his squad. I carry my bag and walk out of the class. I can hear the others fighting about where to go for our late lunch. I roll my eyes and place my chin on Minghao's shoulder.


"Can we go to the locker? I want to place some of my books and bring home some" I said to break their not so intense quarrel.

"We wait for you here? Your locker is like the other side of the hallway" said Jeonghan which lead me to a pout.

"Okay okay fine, we will follow now cut that pout away"


I smile in happiness and link my arms with Minghao. While walking towards the locker I saw Hansol along with his friends walking towards the opposite of ours. His friend were grinning at the back and I can barely hear them but I know they are teasing Hansol. Most probably Hansol had a crush on one of my friends. I wonder who. I unlock my locker. only to find myself another piece of note falling down. Luckily my friends are at the toilet. I blush once again with the words written.

 

 

 

Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears! That is what my life is everytime you are anywhere near me. See you tomorrow Honney Boo~
-ANON♡

 

 

 

"Yo Boo are you done?" I quickly slip the note into my Korean Literature and place it inside my bag.

"Ya ya ya I'm done" I close my locker and run towards them.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

Day by day I been receiving the note in the morning and after school. Every note I receive, I will keep it in a small box of mine. I tried my best to go school earlier to see the sender but I failed. Even with the help of my friends they also could not see the person itself. Looks like the person is good in hide & seek.

However today is a different day. It is raining cat and dog. Worse thing I had already went out of my house. To make it even worse, my friends are already in school. They have no umbrella. I too have no umbrella. Luckily wait actually not really luckily....but still luckily the distance from the bus stop to my school entrance is not that far...i geuss. So I run from the bus stop to the entrance. I know my school uniform is soaking wet.

Before heading to the classroom, I head to the toilet to dry off by using the hand dryer. With the limited time I have left, I can only dry my hair and my blazers. So instead of wearing uniform I had decided to wear my P.E which is in the locker. But what shock me the most, I see a new set of dry uniform place on my locker. I take it and there is a note on top of it.

 

 

I bought a new set of uniform just for you. I saw you walking to the toilet soaking wet so I thought I should buy you a new set. Plus I know you have no extras but a P.E set on your locker. I don't know if this might fits you but I geuss it will. Oh I also bought you a hot tea. I hope you will not get sick soon
-ANON♡

 

 

I look up to the locker and there is a deep blue sea tumbler in it. I take the tumbler and look at the post it. 'Drink this till it finished. It is a medicine from my heart to you *winks*'. I blush at the chessy note. I close the locker and head back to the toilet to change myself. This uniform fits my body but not my . Urgh it is fitting on my . Hopefully it will not tear away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAIT HOLD ON A SEC....If this were is my locker and my locker have a lock...meaning this person should know my lock...BUT no one knows my lock number...including my friends...okay maybe this person is good in geussing because hey my lock is soo simple, it is a total number of my birthdate 2015...I'm wondering who this person is. Since he knows about my locker number. Maybe I should reply to his note. Ouhh yeshh I should.

 

 

 

 

end of chapter 2

 

 

 


 

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
 

Hi I am back with a new chapter!!! AND MORE MOMENT OF VERKWAN!!

Thank you for the subcribing and upvoting ESPECIALLY THE TWO WHO UPVOTE THIS!! LEMME GIVE YOU A HUG AND KISSES!!! my story eventhough it does not meet up to my expectations or maybe yours too that lead to you guys unsubcribe it 

ANYWAYY~~~ I will be soo happy if you guys comment down your opinions of this story, so that I can at least know my mistake.

ENGLISH IS NOT WHAT I HAD MASTER IT EVENTHOUGH IT IS A MUST HERE IN MY COUNTRY T~T 

SEE YA GUYS SOON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII