004.

Be My Boy?

003.
 

♡       ♡       ♡ 

 

 

The four of us were doing our own things. The reason why is because we decided to have the song with a story based on our experiences. Unluckily for me, I have no experience at all. Like I said I have no idea the meaning of Love.

I look at Minghao's work and it seems that he knows the meaning of it since he been having this small crush in one of the guys in his dance group. I sigh. I look over at Hansol's piece. Leaning closer towards him.

 

"Wow..." I muttered under my breath.

He hums and turns his head. I held my breath. Our gap is so close that if anyone were to push us, we might kiss. I notice how his eyes travel down to my lips. Staring at it. I it nervously gulping down my saliva. My beart beat...it is beating the same speed as the previous day.

 

"Guys look at my work!! Is it good?" I push myself back and he let out an awkward cough.

 

We spend our quality time to evaluate each other pieces. When it is Hansol's turn...you can say that my ears got bigger than it used to be. No, I am not interested in his life...I am just curious. Yes, curious.

 

 

I have been watching you
Posted up all night with your girls
I'm just wondering, you got a man
What type of situation you in

You got that y
You got them pretty eyes
You like Aaliyah, one in a million
That's how I feel inside
So I'm writing you 
this 

Four-page letter
To let you know what it is
I think about you
Almost everywhere
I don't know what you do to me
First time I feel this way

I don't know what to do no more
I'm attracted to you in a freaky way
I can tell that you know what to do
When you do what you do
So how about we get together some time
Baby just me and you, I want you

Girl you should know that
I've got you on my mind
Your secret admirer
Girl I've been watching you
Can't get enough of you


At night I think of you
I want to be your lover baby
I won't hesitate to come and fall through
Shawty I can't wait to give my heart to (you, you)
Can't get enough of (you, you)



I am speechless. He is soo romantic. The person he loves is so lucky to have him. Ha, totally not you Boo Seungkwan. Totally not you.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡ 

 

 

 

It is 6 pm and it is time for us to get back home. Minghao had to go for his practice leaving me alone. The others had we gone home by themself. So before I get out from the school, I head out to my locker to see if I receive any reply.

 

"Boo Seungkwan wait up!!" How can someone be looking so gorgeous just by running. How his brunette hair is being fluffy. Can I just it. Urgh Hansol stop it, you making my heart go crazy. I try my best to not feel awkward with him after that incident.

"Let's go back home together since we are going the same way"

"Ya sure but before that can we go to my locker?" He agreed and I lead the way. I pout when I look at the note. It is still the same note that I written. I sigh and slouched.

 

"Seungkwan are you okay?" I quickly put back the note and and close the locker. I shake my head.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡ 

 

 

 

Hansol and I are now waiting for our number to be called out. You asking how did we end up here. So the whole story is that my mum texted me that there is no food at home and now on the way to Jeju with my father and sister. Apparently, my grandma had fallen sick and decided to visit her. Thus here I am with Hansol in Mcdonald.

Time had passed and now it is 9pm. We talk quite alot as we used to be classmate but it changed once we choose our subject combinations. Since it is late now, I am relieved that there is not quite alot of people in the bus. Hansol and I sit at the back of the bus. Since it is quiet I had offered Hansol my earpiece.

During the long ride, my eyes started to get gloomy. I try my best to stay awake but the fact that today is such a long day, I give in. I lean my head onto something near me and it happen to be Hansol's. It is soo comfortable as if it is meant to be for my head. And I guess I softly snored.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me kid, wake up. You have arrived at the last stop" I open my eyes and there is an old men waking me up. He told us to leave. I pat Hansol's thigh since he lay his head on top of mine and softly snoring.

"Hansol~ah wake up" He let out an unkown mumbling as I wake him up.

"Hansolie wake up~~" As I pat him hard and shake his thigh.

 

He let out a hum and open his eyes slowly before rubbing it He look adorable now. Gosh Hansol stop making my poor heart stumble. We carry our bag and walk down the bus before saying our greeting to the driver for waking us up. We considered as lucky as our stop is the last stop, thus we do not have to worry so much about missing our stop.

We walk in silence. A very comfortable silence. The night is cold, a manageable cold. However my thin skin could not handle it and I am freezing to death. My teeth is chattering. My body shake slightly due to the coldness. I warm myself by rubbing the side of my shoulders.

While I am trying my best to warm myself up, I can feel an outerwear being swing onto my shoulder. I look at it and back to Hansol whose cheeks is completely red. I guess from the cold. "Hansol what is this? Aren't you cold??"

 

"No I am not cold, You were shaking and chattering so I offer my blazer to you." I smile at him and tug the blazer closer to mine. I sniff the blazer and it smell weirdly nice. Okay no I am not weird, it just the smell is so nice and addicting.

 

"Looks like I will see you on the Monday then" He hum.

 

Am I hearing things or did he let out a dissapointed sigh. I guess it is my hearing. Oh Well. I wave at him and walk towards my house. Wait his blazer. "Hansol~ah!! Your Blazer?"

 

"Keep it you still freezing cold. Tomorrow you can return it to me." I give an 'ok' sign and wave at him before walking off to my house.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡ 

 

 

 

The next day I know I got sick. But I still go to school despite my fever and headache. So I go to school with a red nose and not so drowsy eyes.

 

"Yah Boo!! I summon you to go to the sick bay and rest!!! You look like you will collapse anytime soon." Minghao point his pen to me.

 

I look at him judgingly before pushing the pen away and lay my head on the head. Urghh my head is in huge dizzy. Maybe I need to rest for awhile. While I was about to close my eyes,something warm is being place beside my cheeks. Hansol with a small blue tumbler exactly the same as what my stalker have given to me. I look at him curiously and to the tumbler.

 

"My medicine drink where my mum actually done it for me but I guess you need it the most" I push back the tumbler not accepting it.

"Just take it. I'm not as worse as you Boo"

 

I reluctantly take the tumbler and thanked him. He smile and took a seat at the back beside the window. I take a sip and I have to say, I did gain a little bit of energy. Unknowingly, I smile bashfully. I got too into my world that a sudden cough scares me.

 

"Looks like sick Boo is energise after receiving the potion from his doctor" He smirk and I throw my book towards him who laugh at the embarrassed me.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡ 

 

 

 

It's the end of the school but since it is Friday we have to go to XXX. So here I am sitting on the bus beside Hansol. Don't ask me why. Ms. Hwang pairs us up. Not that I disagree with it. HAHA. All along I play my phone. And nope we are not awkward. He is sleeping beside me. Snoring cutely like how he did yesterday.

I smile at the cuteness and continue to play my phone. Scrolling down Instagram, Twitter and play Clash Of Clans right after I receive a 'Your troops is ready to war'. I did a mini celebration as I won a war. My not so loud celebration cause Hansol to stir on his sleep. Making him to face towards me and slowly land his head on my shoulder.

That action cause me to stun for awhile. Urghh heart stop beating so fast!!! I have no idea what happen to me. But all I know, my heart is bursting from the boom boom. My cheeks is red. And I think I held my breathe too long. What is this feeling!!! Am I dying??? But I am 'perfectly fine' here. God dammit heart please stop!!!

 

 

 

 

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

Chapter 4 is OUT!!!~~~~
MORE VERKWAN MOMENT!!! AND DID YOU GUYS READ THE FAN NEWS THAT VERKWAN!! VERKWAN WEAR COUPLE HOODIE AND HAVING A 'DATE'.  I STAN THE MOST UNBREAKABLE OTP EVER!!!! One more thing, I am so happy that NCT Ten is back. I mean he went for NCT Johnny and Jaehyun radio show with Taeyong. MY JOHNTENTAEHYUN FEELS!!! Ten is so shippable so I ship him with literally everyone!!!! Anyway, this will be my last update till 10 Nov huhu T~T
SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII