009.

Be My Boy?

009.

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

5 Minute left to the end of school. Why is the timing went pass really quick. Why why whyy??? It is math now and it was suppose to go slow but fxck 2 minute left to end of school.

.

.

.

WAIT WHAT THE 2 MINUTE LEFT!!!

.

.

.

RINGGGG~~~

 

this is tooo fast!!!!!

 

"Have fun later Kwanie with your bae" Minghao wink before grabbing his bag and run out the class.

 

Before I could even run after him, I was being pull back from my bag. I look behind and there he is smiling at me so brightly. Urghhh someone help this poor guy's heart. Help meeee~~~


 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 


 

He pull me to I have no idea what location. We took the bus and heading towards a supermarket. Aren't we suppose to have a date?? Okay shush I knowledge this date. But why are we buying food here?

 

"Hansol~ah why are you buying those food?" I look at the carrier full of food such as Calbee.

"My mum have a last minute meeting so I need to take care of my little sister."

"If that's the case then why are you still dragging me" I look at our entangled hands which seems to fit each other so well.

"I'm bringging you over"

 

Wait what??!! I look at him in disbelief. Am I going to meet my sister-in-law WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING ABOUT!! A/N : I know you love it Seungkwanie don't deny it *winks*
 

After the groceries shopping, we finally reach the hospital.


 

"OPPAA~~~~" a loud cherry voice shout as Hansol walk in the ward.


 

Feeling the awkwardness and timid of mine, I hesitate to walk in. "Why, what's wrong? Come in" I shook my head still looking to the floor.


 

"You don't have to feel awkward it's not like I am introducing you as my boyfriend" I swear to god I can feel my neck crack with the sudden look up.

"Kidding~" He hold my hand and drag me in. And I am still staring at the floor as if it gonna swallow me if I break the contact.


 

I look up slowly and greet the two. "Annyeonghasaeyo I am Boo Seungkwan. Friends of Hansol." I give my best not so awkward smile which failed miserably.


 

"I heard alot about you. It's nice to meet you. Hansol I expect you to take care of Sophia and not the other way." With that she walk out without forgetting to give a wink towards Hansol. Which he only reply back with a small blush. I am soo confused here.

"Oppa, can I squish your cheeks?" I look down, which I assume as Sophia, looking at me with her beaming eyes. 

"W-what?" I got stun by the sudden request. "Err...ya sure?" With that my poor cheeks were being squish by two small cold hands.


 

In short let's just say, I had fun playing with Sophia. She is an adorable kid that I love to keep company with. Hah, adorable you have not seen the true colours of it. While I was playing with Sophia, Hansol were sitting at the side looking at us.
 

If you were to look at our situation right now. It looks like a family. Sophia and I were playing around. Hansol had this fatherly smile looking at us.


 

"Oppa I love you more than Hansolie oppa~" She look at Hansol with a smirk

"Hey you barely know Seungkwan and you love him more than me"

"*pokes tongue out* Unless you want me to reveal your lov-bdkfjak" She was been strangle by Hansol on the bed.

"Hansol!!! Sophia is sick don't attack her out of the sudden!!! You stupid" I shout as I smack his head.


 

He pout and rub his head without forgeting to give a glare to his little sister who look innocent as always. 
 

It was starting to get dark and her mum came in. She let us off since it is a weekday and we still have school. Eventhough it is not a real date, I still have fun with the two.


Hansol interaction with her little sister is so cute. I'm the only child in the household. My sister got married and she is now in USA with her husband. So only left with me and my mum.
 

'It's nice to have a younger sister' I smile at the thought.

 


 

 

♡       ♡       ♡


 

 

 

The next day seems weird. I receive stares from a group of girls when I walk in the school. As my friends were not with me, I feel intimidated. I got scared out of the sudden. Thus I rush down the hall towards my locker in a fast pace.
 

I let out a relieved sigh when I was out from their sight. I open up my locker to see a paper. I smile widely and read it. But the smile on my face were torn out and being replaced by a scared expression.
 

Boo Seungkwan I had seen you hanging around with Hansol for quite sometimes now and I hate it. Really hate it. You and him don't match. I know you are gay and thus I am really disgusted by you. Stay away from Hansol. This is a warning for you. If you don't follow, you will face something worse.
 

The ink is not being written in black but in dark red. Whoever this person is must be one of the member in his fanclub. Suddenly I feel cautious among the crowd. I am scared. What if something gonna happen to me.

 

"Seungkwanie" A sudden call up scare the hell out of me making my heart almost stop.

"Woah why are you so frighten?" He look at me with this 'caring' look.

"Nah n-nothing. Anyway see you after school" With that I run away. I am scare if this group of people were to see us being together.

 

No matter how much I want to be with him, I am scared of the consequences.

 


 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡




 

 


Hansol have been by my side for almost 2 days straight. When I head to the locker, I quickly slip the paper inside my bag and read it when I'm alone. The threatens got worser and I am scared. Hansol have been always sticking to me this past 2 days.
 

However today, is the day I am so scared off. Jeonghan and Wonwoo had their camping trip for three days. Minghao is sick. Hansol is not in school due to training. Leaving me alone with the preys of mine. I was walking along the quiet hallway, and I literally feel that someone is following me. Wait no not someone but a group of people.
 

Urghh why do I even have the urge of heading to school so early in the morning. With that, I tuck on my bag and walk faster. Turn after turn, I hide myself inside the toilet cubicle.

 

"Boo Seungkwan." I tensed.

"I know you are in here. To make it easier for you and me. Reveal yourself. If not, I have to do it in a harsh way. And I am sure you will not like it." I heard the cubicle door being knock down one by one. I flinched when it was my cubicle door.

"Seungkwan-ah~~~" She cooes in a very lovely way. It was meant to be lovely but the way how the atmosphere feels right now, it is scary.


 

Even after several calling, I did not reply which make her got annoyed. She knock the door in a very harsh way. Every knock gets louder and more annoyed. Still no reply.


 

"Fine, want to play harsh huh. Guys do your job" With that the door being bombarded with kicking. And the door lock start to get loosen up.


 

I frantically try to hold the lock up and stable, before I can do so the door open revealing 3 guys and a girl holding phone. The way they look at me was scary and full of lust. I tried to kick them away from me. However one of the guys grab my leg and pull me down making my head to hit the floor. The impact was big hence my sight gets blury slowly.
 

I can feel my zipper being open and I was being touch on places that shouldn't be touch. And finally I knock out.

 

 

 


 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
 

Okay I am sorry that I put this story back to draft because I have yet to do the edit!!!
It wasn't meant to be released >~< 
Anyways, how do you think of this chapter?? Comment down below!!!
BTW there is a poll so do vote for it as it will be the next couple for my next story.
This story is coming to the end soon >~<

SEE YA GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII