007.

Be My Boy?

007.

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

It's the end of the school, as promised my group and I are walking towards Minghao's house to continue our project. To reach his house, we need to take a bus ride. There are only two empty seats at the back and one infront of it. Mingyu and Minghao take the two seats and left the empty one alone.

 

"Go ahead and sit. You still sick" Before I can even protest, he push me down and stand beside me. "Couples" I can hear Minghao mumble at the back. I turn around and glare at the him. He return me a heartshape finger.

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 


"Anyone want to eat before we can start our work?" Minghao ask and he earn a loud yes from us.

 

Thus, here we are on the dining table with food and papers on it. Hansol brought his own computer. Today we gonna settle our rhythm and beats of the song.

After much considerations, we came to a conclusion to have a slow start first before reaching the peak. From opposite I can see his seriousness face. I cannot help it but to adore the look. I can feel my heart beating as fast as the F1 car.

His frowning eyebrows. Lip bitting. Continous fingernail bite. Everything he did, stuns me most. Yup I am whipped.

 

SO WHIPPED FOR HIM

 

A sudden knudge at my elbow bring me back to the realisation.

 

'You look so whipped out. Remember about Anon my dear. Don't leave him hanging' Minghao whisper to my ear.

 

I let out a sigh and slouch my elbow.

 

"Seungkwan are you okay?" Mingyu look up from Hansol's computer.

"Hmm? Ya I am....I go take a little fresh air out"I stood up and walk out towards the balcony.

 

I hate my feelings. My heart is fluttering for both Hansol and Anon. What if I love Hansol and break Anon's heart. Urghhh why am I like this!!! I ruffle my hair stressfully and let out another heavy and deep sigh.

 

"Seungkwan, are you really okay?" I got startled by a new comer. I turn and there is Hansol closing the balcony door walking towards me.

"What's wrong?" I just shook my head while giving him a small smile. "Come on you know you can tell me"

 

I keep shaking my head to disagree. He let out a sigh. "Fine, I will not pressurise. Now let everything out and focus on our project work. We have few more weeks left." He place his hand on my side shoulder to give a slight squeeze and rub. He give me the smile that I hate it so much as it gives an impact to me.

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 


"I guess this is enough for today." With that I stretch myself and release the tension on my shoulder.

"Are we going to come here again?" I ask.

"We can't unless you guys are fine with doing in it in the school studio but we will come late." Minghao and I agreed.

"Cool, see ya tomorrow then bye" Mingyu wave as he run towards the car. Strangely it look so familiar.

"Let's go?" Hansol questioned. In return, I give him a smile.

"Have fun" Minghao whisper to my ears and I can feel my cheeks starting to blush abit.

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

It is a warm but bit chilly night. Since Minghao's house to my house have quite a short journey, I decided to walk. However, I did not expect Hansol to walk along with me.

 

"Aren't you going to take bus? It is far from your house isn't?" I ask as I tug my bag looking at him.

"I'm walking you back home Boo" Okay Hansol stop it!!! Fck my life!!!

"As you wish" I quickly reply and walk away to let my blushing face away from his sight.

 

As usual a very comfortable night, it always feel like this whenever I walk with him. I love this and to be told truth, I want this atmosphere everyday and forever. But then I am scared what if he is not what I am.

 

"Yah Boo Seungkwan! What is wrong with you?" I look at him confused.

"You almost bang onto a pole" I look infront. If I were to take one more step I would have kissed the pole. I sheepishly smile and rub my neck.

"Are you sure you okay? You don't look like it. You can just tell me, I will keep the secret for you" Should I....or Should I not....? Maybe I should.

"Well you see, ermm how should I say it....So ermm, you do know I been receiving this letter from someone" I look at him and give me a knowing look and asking me to continue, which I did.

"I have no idea why but I kinda have a crush on someone. The person somehow give me the same feeling as what my admire always give me. And I am confused, like what if the person confessed to me. I have no idea what to do" Slowly my voice start to get smaller and stare to the floor.

"Boo Seungkwan, look at me" I look at up with my eyes welled up.

"Follow your heart. Do not follow your mind. Sometimes whatever your mind gives you, it will not be the best for you. So follow what I said, your heart. It always give the best answer" He continue as he poke my chest.

 

I give him a smile and decided to follow his words. Follow my heart. However, I do not want to face the reality after confessing. What if he reject me. I'm scared. 

I look at his side profile. The light from the lamp post touches his skin perfectly. He is the definition of perfection. I can feel my heart beating so fast. This is when I started to realise I love him more than I love Anon. 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 


 

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
 

It's a short(?) update for today but more up soon kekeke~
So Seungkwan feeling for Hansol have grown bigger. How about ANON though? hmmm...
I am sure you guys know who this ANON is right *winkwonk* 
Let's just wait and see what happen in the future for the two of them >~<

SEE YA GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

 

 

 

 

BEFORE THAT!!!
I wondering what couple should I do next.
Can you guys list down your most ulttimate and favourite OTP below on the comment section
I will see which couple suits the best for my next story and maybe upcoming too >~<

 

 

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII