008.

Be My Boy?

008.

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

A week has passed. I love how the progession between the two of us. A smooth journey of love. But not to my heart. Whatever he did, he makes my heart run wild.
 

Not forgetting Anon. He been giving me short message on the post it. I keep on anticipating it. Till one day I realise something.

 

"Ohmygosh !!! Minghao today is the day!!!" I shout as I look at the message on the post it.
 

"God dammit Boo Seungkwan can you not shout like that ever again!!! You scare the out of me!! You ing dumb " Minghao scolded as he touch his chest to calm his poor heart down.
 

"Minghao help!!! Anon want to meet me today after school at rooftop!!! Help I am totally not ready!!!!" I grab Minghao's arm and squeeze it.
 

"As much as I want to see Anon face but I cannot follow you. It's all by your own. Sorry bro" He pat my shoulder. Sheesh why does he have his practice today.

 

Oh wait I have Wonwoo hyung and Jeonghanie hyung.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

 

I fold my arm together and melt myself on the cafeteria chair. Urgh I hate my three hyung. Out of all days why must it be today that they unavailable.
 


WHY!!!

 

Jeonghanie hyung is out having his 5th monthsary with Jisoo hyung.
 

Wonwoo hyung is busy with I have no idea what it is.
 

Minghao is practicing with his group mates.
 

Since the scheduled time is in an hour time, I use the time to do my homework before going to the cafeteria. I can feel my heart ponder really fast. Why am I so nervous. Urgh I really cannot focus.
 

I slam my head to the table ignoring the look from the people near me. A sudden ring of call scare the of me. 
 

 

 

   Minghao hyung~~
accept decline


 

"Hyung wha-"

 

"SO HAVE YOU SEEN ANON FACE!!!"

 

"What?"


 

"DON'T TELL ME YOU STILL DOING YOUR HOMEWORK AND DID NOT REALISE THE TIMING!!!! PABO IT IS FREAKING 4:10PM!!!"


 

"W-WHAT!!!"


 

"  I AM LATE!!!"

 

 

 

Without saying goodbye, I end the call. Grabbing all my stauff and run up to the rooftop. Instead of one stairs, I take two stairs up to reach faster. Before opening the rooftop door, I stop for awhile to groom myself nicely. When I think I look better which will never be.



I open the door and step in.



My heart is pondering really hard. I am nervous, super nervous.

 

 

whooshh~~~


 

The cold breeze, greet past me. There is no one here. And somehow I could feel myself feel down. I walk in further to search. And a tint of happiness brush through me as I saw someone leaning on the wall with the side of the shoulder back-facing me. He look so familiar from the back. But all I could think of is my poor heart running as fast as it can.


 

"Aing~ Mingyu oppa~ I am sorry~"

 

 

Bxtch Wattafxck?!!!!


 

This is not Anon at all. And why the hell that voice sound so familiar. Thus with that I try my best to keep myself hidden. And let's just say I got busted by my handphone ringtone.

 


Why oh why!!!

 

 

I look at the two and I am sooo freaking shock. Mingyu is not with a girl but a guy. Not just any random guy but Wonwoo hyung.
 

 

"Seungkwan-ah" You can picture how his face is when he saw me.

 

 

WHAT!
 

 

HOW!
 

 

WHEN!
 

 

DID THEY EVEN HAPPEN?



AND A GOLD QUESTION HERE

 


WHY IS WONWOO HYUNG CALLING MINGYU HYUNG OPPA WHEN HE IS OLDER THAN HIM AND A GUY!!!



WHATTT!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

 

 

"Spill it." I said as I fold my arms staring at the caught red-handed couple.

 

Wonwoo were playing with the hem of his wait no Mingyu's sweater looking down. I look towards Mingyu and wait for the explanation.

 

"Short or long?" "Summarise it"
 

"So after that time I ask about Wonwoo hyung from you, a week later I ask him out after our practice. I happen to confess my feeling and he accept it." Mingyu look towards Wonwoo who shyly look back at him. Eww safe your romantic scene for later.
 

"I have a question for Wonwoo hyung. Why did you call Mingyu hyung oppa?" He choked on his saliva when I let out the question.
 

"Err I ermm make him jealous...?" He said which sound more like a question.
 

"Urghhh anyway I need to go. My mum been asking me where am I? See you tomorrow hyung" I wave at the couple.
 

"Wait Seungkwan~ah I almost forgot to ask you. Have you seen Anon's face since you suppose to meet him just now." I pout and shake my head.
 

"Aww...it's okay maybe he is busy with stuff that he forgot."
 

"I guess so too" I let out a sigh.
 

 

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

 

buzz buzz~~


 

I was walking back home alone when my phone suddenly buzzed.

 

 

 

 New message from Hansolie~

 

 

 

Quickly I swipe open the message. I have not seen him all day long. He was not in class just now. I was not able to pay attention in class as my mind was into him all day long.

 

 

 

Hey~~ Sorry I was not in class just now.

 

Why?
 

I actually came to school but my father called me and said my little sister got hospitalize. So instead of going to class I run towards the office and ask to leave the school.
 

 

Ohmy~ Is your little sister fine now?

 

Yup she is, she happily eating her strawberry.
 


 

You know I was so bored in class. Today is mostly filled with the same class as you. Worse you did not even come. I was soo bored okay

 

 

Sorry Boo~ I will treat you tomorrow how about that?



 

Yes you better be



 

Then it's a date :D


wait what?!
HEYYY!!!
REPLY ME!!!
A DATE!!!
BRO YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT!!!

 

 

last seen at 6pm

 

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

 

The next day, you can say that I am trying my best to hide away from him. I hide every possible hideout place to keep myself away from him. I even use the thin Minghao as my cover.
 

 

"What is wrong with you?" Minghao glare as he look so annoyed with me.
 

"Hiding from someone" I said as I look out from his body. 
 

"Who?" "Just someone"
 

"Hi Seungkwan~~"
 

"Holy shiesus" I jump as I heard someone calling my name.
 

 

When I turn around I did not expect it going to be Hansol.

 

Out of everyone why him!!!
 


 

"What are you doing hiding behind Minghao hyung?" He look at me curiously.
 

"He was just hid-ajdhsl" "Nothing, I was just looking at his bag" I let out an awkward laugh.
 

"Anyway Boo I will text you the detail later for our date. Bye" He ruffle my hair and I got embarrassed by his action.
 

 

Urgh Choi Hansol I am going to sue for making my heart running wild right now!!!

 

Huhuu~~~~
 

 

"Ehem~ Date huh?" And I totally forgot that Minghao is here all along.


 

.


 

With that I walk quickly away from him and ignore whatever he ask or keep on pestering me with it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
 

Hey guys I am back with a new chapter.
Really sorry for the late update.
Happy Belated New Year to all readers out there.
I actually plan to write a New Year Eve special but I was so busy so I couldn't come out with anything.
But now I am back heheh >~<
I have a poll so do help me vote as it will be useful for the future ^^

SEE YA GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII