003.

Be My Boy?

003.
 

♡       ♡       ♡ 

 

"Ohoo~~ Seungkwan nice buns you have there"

 

Is the first sentence I get when I walk in my homeroom class after my Korean Literature class. Quickly I cover it with my bag and walk towards my seat. Without forgeting to glare at Minghao

 

"You do know that I am insecure especially on my butts"

"Ya ya ya whatever Seungkwan. You still have better body figure than ours" He rolled his eyes.

 

Why is he salty? Maybe on his period...or perhaps....

 

"Whose uniform is that? Last time I check, Your uniform is always baggy." Wonwoo put down his book and look at me.

"Anon bought it for me..." I mumble softly.

 

However with a sensitive ears of Minghao he able to catch it.

 

"Anon huh. So sweet. Did he give you the tumbler too??"

 

He take the tumbler away from me and look at it. I just nod my head and try my best to take it back.

 

"Anon really do like you...I wonder who it is"Wonwoo said.

 

Suddenly the classroom door burst open revealing a newcomer. We look at him and I could hear Jeonghan cursing.

 

"Wake me up when the bell rings"

 

He plug in his earpiece and cover himself with his hoodie. The newcomer is Hong Jisoo, the School's Student Council President aka a fallen angel. He is kind. REALLY KIND. With his kind and polite personality all of the girls cherish him and look at him as if he is the god. And that leads to Jeonghan being...like that. I assume Jisoo being Jisoo oblivious about the other girls intention.

 

"Help me" Said Jisoo.

"Sorry but we can't. You know how stubborn he is when he is like that" He sigh and walk towards Jeonghan.

 

He place a strawberry milk on the table. Before he walk off, he plant a kiss on the covered head jeonghan. Minghao make an 'urghh' face. I had my fingers bend. Wonwoo...his face is straight but his eyes say the other word. How I wish someone were to do that to me. Suddenly a scene of Hansol doing the same thing as Jisoo play in my mind.

 

WHAT THE HEL!!

 

I shook my head to let the scene vanish. I can feel the blood rushing towards my cheeks. Quickly I place my head on the table to not let any of my friends see it. Luckily their focus were on Jeonghan who is blushing and sheepishly drinking the milk.

 

OH!

 

I have yet go to my locker. I look at my watch.  I have at least 15 minutes before lunch ends.  I told my friends that I am going to the locker.  I scroll my phone to look at my Insta timeline.  I make a left turn and bump onto someone. Due to the person's bigger size, I fall to the floor.

 

"I am soo sorry Seungkwan" It is Hansol again who I bump into. He is sweating and wearing P.E. What I remember the hall is at the other side of the school.

"Why are you here?" I ask in curiosity.

"Oh err I err I went to the toilet. Ya toilet haha" His voice slowly get softer and softer. I just nod my head still contemplating by his answer but I decided to ignore it.

"I see ya later for Music, bye!" He run out of the hallway.

 

That is soo awkward. I just shrug and walk towards my locker. I open my locker just to see a nicely place note. I blush with that the content inside.

 

 

 

Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got some nice buns! This is my honest words. I know about your insecurites especially realated to your body. I have no intention to make you feel insecure. TO BE HONEST you really DO have nice figure. A y one actually. I'm actually glad that I choose a right size for the right person. I hope you will wear more of this. I am actually lucky that only me myself notice you if not, I will get jealous by the amount of eyes that will admire you. You are mine and only for me. Nope I am not possessive but if it is for you, I WILL definitely be possessive JUST FOR YOU HONNEY BOO *winks*
-ANON♡

 

 

This person surely know how to make my heart go crazy. Should reply to him back? Maybe I should.  I tear out a paper from my exercise book and a pen in my pocket.

 

 

 

Thank you ANON for your notes. Everyday I will always expect the note to be in and I was right. Every note you give me somehow boost up my confidence level. Thank you for taking notice of me. I want to ask why are you taking interest in me so suddenly? Why me, the wallflower or a soil to my beautiful flowerboy friends?
Honney Boo Boo Seungkwan

 

 

 

I was contemplating whether to put Boo Seungkwan or Honney Boo so end up I put Boo Seungkwan. I fold the paper and place it back at the same place of the note previously.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

"This month is the month of evaluation for your final year. This month theme is group evaluation. I will judge you guys based on teamwork, how fairly you guys divide yourself and most importantly the work of your team. I will show you guys the grouping. No no changing of the grouping Mr Kim Yugyeom."

 

Group 7 Choi Hansol Boo Seungkwan Kim Mingyu Seo Minghao

 

At least the people in the group is someone who I know and familar with. I look at Minghao and he give me that kind of smile whenever you been group with your close friends. We been told to go to our grouping then she will tell us the evaluation theme.

 

"So this month theme will be about love. It can be about....."

 

Slowly the words coming out from dissapear through the air. I have no experience heck I do not even know the meaning of love. How am I suppose to do this project.

 

"Boo Seungkwan are you even here" Minghao snap.

"Huh what?" I look at him with my blank face.

"sigh...since you are the only here who know how to sing, you will be the main vocal"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wait

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT!!!

 

 

 

 

"No I do not agree on that!!! I have no confidence in my vocal!!!" I quickly disagree on that fact.

"See I told you. He will not agree on that" Minghao roll his eyes and fold his arm.

"Seungkwan please. We need your voice. You have talent in singing. Use it. Don't keep it" Said Hansol with his soothing and calm voice.

 

 

.....

 

 

thump

 

 

thump

 

 

thump

 

 

.....

 

Let's be truthful here. How I wish I am able to hear that soothing and soft voice everyday before I sleep....

 

 

OKAY STOP IT BOO.

 

 

"B-but..."

"No but Boo" Out of everyone who called me Boo, he is the only one that give an impact to me which makes me flustered.

"O-okay fine I will do it"

 

He smile in victory which I did too. I feel a nudge on my side and I look at Minghao who look at me with his 'I-Saw-What-You-Two-Did-There-Love-Is-In-The-Air' kind of face. He wiggle his eyebrow along with it. So to get him out of my sight, I had to push his face away making him to fall off the chair.

 

"Now let's think of what kind of Love song we should do"

"How about we have a love story of two people. Someone who is in love with this particular person who seems to have no idea of this person." Hansol suggested.

"In short term. One-sided love you mean" Minghao brush off his uniform before sitting on the chair without forgeting to grin at me. 

"Yes that is what I meant!!!" He snap his finger and look at me.

 

Those eyes trap my eyes once again. His eyes been wanting to say something but I can never get through it.

 

 

thump

 

thump

 

thump

 

 

He break the gaze and focus back to the project. I think I held my breathe for too long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

Chapter 3 is OUT!!!~~~~
I am sorry to say but I will have a really late update after this chapter as I need to focus on my exams which is coming in like a month time.

I will try to update one more chapter before my BIG exam come. Hopefully you guys will not run away from me. I will feel devastated if you do so. I WILL KEEP MY EYE ON YOU GUYS!!!!
Anywayyyy~~~
SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII