011.

Be My Boy?

011.

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

-Author's POV it's me againn~~~

 

"Fck fck fckk...Is he gonna be okay? What the fck just happen? Was that even Seungkwan? I am confused" Jeonghan could not seem to be focus really well. He keeps pacing back and forth in the sick bay.
 

"Seungkwan gonna be okay. happen three days ago and Seungkwan begs us to not text you guys. And yes it is Seungkwan. Our close friend Boo Seungkwan." Minghao replied as he worriedly bites his fingers and bounces his leg in nervousness.


 

Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Minghao are now inside the sickbay. Waiting for the response from Seungkwan who was laying lifelessly on the bed.
 

He just got recovered from that trauma and it happens once again. What has Seungkwan even did to deserve being like this. Nothing. He deserves nothing but happiness.
 

The door of the sickbay burst open revealing two guys trying to calm another guy who seems to be very frantic.
 

It was none other than, Hansol, Jisoo, and Mingyu.
 

Hansol stops his pace and looks towards Seungkwan in disbelief. Without him knowing, he clenches his fist tight. Really tight, to the point it changes its palm colour.
 

 

"Who did this?" Was the first word Hansol said.


 

No one dares to reply the cold voice.


 

"Kim Mingyu" He shoots daggers to Mingyu who flinch a bit.


 

Mingyu list out the names. As the names were called out, the boys get even more furious. Especially Hansol. Right after that, he dashes out the sickbay room.
 

Following behind Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Minghao. Jeonghan were forced to stay and accompany Seungkwan together with Jisoo.

 

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungkwan's eye flatters open. This alert the people in the sickbay.

 

"Seungkwan are you okay?" Was the first thing Jeonghan asked. He just nods his head.
 

"Where're the others?" Jeonghan was about to answer the question, but the outburst of the door replies..

 

 

Came in the others with their ragged school uniform. Messy hair and bruises. The three were speechless. Their eyes focus on the four boys who just bring their body down to the floor breathless.
 

Forgetting about the sharp pain in his head, Seungkwan went down the bed to take the first aid equipment. He heads straight to Hansol who was badly wound. clean up the blood that runs down from his lower side lip.

 

 

"What happen...?" Hansol stays silent.

"Chwe Hansol please...you making me worried..." Hansol holds Seungkwan's hand and look at him straight to the eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..." Was the only sentence he replied.

 

Seungkwan feels speechless. He cannot utter any word at all. He feels something. A feeling different with what he usually feels around Hansol. It's something warm.
 

A warmness of...love.
 

Without him knowing, his heartbeat beats faster. And that's when he knew he is 100% sure of his status with Hansol. Not any close friend. Nor deskmate. But a crush. The very first crush of his life.

 

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

 

 

Days change to weeks. Seungkwan is now back to his normal life. It seems like everyone in school proceed with their lives as if nothing happens. The hot news vanished through the thin air.

 

But it does not change the fact that the guys get even more attached to Seungkwan. Everywhere he goes, they always there.

 

Hansol and Mingyu are having their intensive practice as their competition is just tomorrow. Seungkwan and Wonwoo are sitting on the bench chatting. More like drooling over their husbands having their sweaty practice.

 

The two were so intense in their chatting that they did not realise the practice is over. With the sudden scare from Mingyu, the two flinch which lead Wonwoo to scold him.

 

Seungkwan who just laugh at the two quarreling does now realise the appearance of Hansol, who suddenly slide his arm to Seungkwan's shoulder.

 

Once again Seungkwan experiences another mini heart attack. But once he knows who it is, his heart beats fast and his cheeks became redder.


 

"Chwe Hansol!!!!!" Seungkwan slap Hansol's chest.
 

"Hahaha, By the way, I was thinking of us getting a dessert later. Call?" Seungkwan beams in happiness and accept the offer.
 

"Sorry Mingyu, only us two" Hansol add in before Mingyu can even let out his voice to ask for approval of joining.

 

 

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

 

 

They in the same the ice cream shop when the basketball team came for a mini celebration. The two walk-in happily and laughing. Hansol keeps on imitating Seungkwan about what had happened on the bus early on.
 

They place their bag and walk towards the counter. Both of them pick the same flavour coincidentally.
 

Chocolate chip cookie dough.
 

Before Seungkwan can even bring out his money, Hansol already has paid the bill. He refuses to get any money back from Seungkwan. Thus this leads Seungkwan to get a little angry with Hansol.


 

"Are you seriously angry with me?" Seungkwan kept quiet and eat his ice cream. Hansol sigh.


 

He places the cup of ice cream on the table, supporting his head with his left palm. Elbow placing on the table. He just looks at Seungkwan. Wait no not look but staring at him.
 

The action made by him, grab the attention of the person his aiming for. The two have their eyes lock with each other. Seungkwan tried his best to remove the gaze but Hansol's seems like a drug that is brainwashing him.


 

"Seungkwan...why are you soo beautiful" Seungkwan got stunned. This makes him feel a flutter and blinks his eyes.

"...ignore me..." Hansol clears his throats

"I have a final competition. Do you want to come by and watch?" he add on.


 

Seungkwan completely forgets what had happened and replies with a 'Yes of course. I will come by and support you!!!'. Hansol gives a really huge and bright gummy smile of him showing his eye-smile.
 

The two spend another 2 hours of their quality time chatting and laughing. What they didn't know is that there is a group of people watching them at the really end side of the shop. To be more specific, 6 guys. To be even more detailed, there are none other than his three best friends.
 

The three were so focused that they neglected their hubbies just to investigate VERKWAN. They hate being here. All they know, they just want to spend their quality time with their love. Exactly what Verkwan is doing right now.

 

 

 

 


 AUTHOR'S NOTE
 

Heyyyyy y'all miss me!!!! 
So how are y'all feeling right now up till this chapter??
Gonna give a heads up this story is ending soon. A few more chapters left~~~

I AM SERIOUS!!!! In case no one belief what I mean.

However, there gonna be a special chapter that includes all the side couple.
Not only that, Hansol's POV.
I guess the main concept of the story is running out of lane >~<
Whatever~~~~ its VERKWAN anyway~~~~

 

SEE YA GUYS SOON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII