013.

Be My Boy?

The trip back to Hansol house is quite a long distance. However there is a bus straight to his housing area. Thus, both of us are currently inside the bus. To get rid of this awkward situation, I serve through my phone. Instagram. Twitter. Snapchat. On the other hand, Hansol is thanking everyone for his team victory. He is smiling as bright as a diamond.

 

There is nothing new on my phone and I decided to just listen to song and admire the beautiful night scenery. While I was listening to the music, Hansol suddenly take the right earpiece and plug it to his right ear. It would be a lie if I say I did not get shock to it.

 

"What song is this?" He ask.

 

"I Like Me Better by Lauv"

 

"Nice"

 

It was quiet for the rest of the trip. We are just chilling while listening to the music from my playlist. As usual I love the atmosphere so much. I grab this opportunity to lean my head to his shoulder. From his action, I can say that he was shock but relax afterwards. Seems like the Angle of Love is not by my side. We have already reach his stop.

 

 

 

The moment I walk in the house, I get strangled by Sophia who is hugging me by the stomach. Cute little fella.

 

"Seungie Oppa you're here!!! I miss you so much!!!" She shout as she keep giving me lots of love. From the side I can see Hansol giving faces to his little sister.

 

"No huggies for your own brother?" She look at her brother and shake her head as a 'No'. Hansol pout at the action.

 

I giggle at this siblings interaction.

 

"Ok Sophia stop, Seungkwan need to put his bag in Hansol's room. Be a good girl and get ready for dinner." said Mrs Chwe

 

"I bet you two have yet to eat right? Dinner is already at the table. Come down after putting the bag." She added. I thanked Mrs Chwe and follow Hansol to his room.

 

 

 

 

"Ohmygosh Hansol you were so cute back then!!! What happen now?!"

 

Mrs Chwe is showing me Hansol's photos when he was young. I had a really good laugh. He is really cute back then. Now...he is hotter. I mean that lean body of his...Damn!!!

 

"Urghh mum stop it, You are embarrassing me" He receive a shush-ed from his mother.

 

Mrs Chwe keep on showing the photos to the point Hansol got stressed over it and went up to his bedroom. Mrs Chwe just laugh at his action.

 

"I give you this master piece. Keep it save. Blackmail him using this and I am sure he will do whatever you ask" Mrs Chwe pass me a photo. I take a look at it and burst out a huge laughter of mine.

 

It was a photo when he was about 7 years old. He was cross-dressing and actually won the competition. Oh my gosh he look soo cute and pretty. I will use it wisely Mrs Chwe no worries.

 

"Go Hansol might be waiting for you." I thank Mrs Chwe once again before heading to his room.

 

Before getting in the room, I place the photo into my back pocket. While doing that I happen to see a solo picture of him. It look like a photo where he got chosen to be the representative of the school for this competition. As usual looking like a fallen hardcore angel. 

 

"Why not you bring the photo home instead of looking at it like I am the only guy in the world have that good-looking face" Hansol tease as he place his arm to my shoulder.

 

"I would do so if you let me..."I slip. !

 

Awkward silence.

 

"...I'm going to take that as a compliment" I facepalm myself hard.

 

"Hey don't, you complimenting me is like once in a blue moon. So I really appreciate it. Come on let's have a movie marathon night"

 

 

 

 

LIVE NEWS!!

 

 

LIVE FREAKING NEWS!!!!

 

 

 

Currently I am laying flat on the stomach on Chwe Hansol's bed!!! I am laying beside him!!! Sharing the SAME FREAKING blanket!!!

OHMYGOSHHHH!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Anyways we are watching the hot topic film in Netflix. To All The Boys Whom I Loved Before. It is halfway through the movie and I already burst my biggest uwuness to the couple.

 

 

"Ohmygosh that hand on her pocket is freakingly cute!!! LOOK AT THAT IT IS SOOO ADORABLE!!!!"

 

"I have to say Noah Centineo is just freaking boyfriend material!!!"

 

"Fckdnjdnsjdk-OHMYGEEEE"

 

"My heart cannot take this!!!"

 

"I give up with this movie...OHTT YESHHH!!!!!"

 

 

Yup all those up there, is me fangirling fanboying over the cuteness. I can hear Hansol fanboys too but not as much as I do. The movie ends with me laying back and scream to the pillow. As usual, Hansol just laugh at my reaction. What's New!

 

"I would totally have Noah hyung as my boyfriend!!!" I hug the pillow and from the side I can see him looking at me. "What? I can't have my fantasy" He roll his eye.

 

The next movie we watch is Kissing Booth. In the middle of the movie, Mrs Chwe knock on the door to tell us that she and Sophia will go to the grocery shop for awhile. We bid her goodbye and continue with the movie.

 

The next thing I know, I did the same thing again.

 

Fanboy. Sequels. Scream. Cry. Repeat.

 

"Let's play a game. Truth or Dare"

 

It may be boring playing with only us two but it actually help me to know him alot better. The dare we play is pretty simple no nasty at all. 

 

"Okay last round. Hansol Truth or Dare?" He pick truth.

 

"Do you have someone in mind that you want to kiss so badly?" I smirk as I look at his shock reaction. Took him awhile to answer a simple yes or no. 

 

"Yes" Do you hear that? Yup it is my heart that is falling apart.

 

"Who?" Before he can even answer my question my phone was ringing and it was from my mum. I walk towards the window to answer it.

 

 

Sorry honey to disrupt your moment with Hansol. Is my red file inside your bag? I think I forgotten to take it out yesterday?

Yeah it is. Why?

Gosh I thought I lost it. Can you keep it for me.

Sure mum no problem.

Okay I think I should go now. I don't want my son-in-law to wait for his honeyboo. I can hear a smirk from her voice.

Mum!!! I half-whisper and half-shout. I put the phone back to the pocket.

 

"Seungkwan what's that on your back pocket..." Oh no

 

"n-nothing"

 

"Seungkwan"

 

...

 

RUN

 

Before I can even run towards the door, Hansol is already there blocking. I give Hansol my cutest face attempting to give over it because it does work usually. However not today. Hansol is strangling me and trying to get the photo.

 

While we were fighting for it, we did not realise that we gonna clash to the bed. Which we did. Hansol got a hold of the photo and he is sitting on top of me. I pout and fold my arms.

 

"Mum give you this to blackmail me right?" I sigh and nod my head.

 

"You know Hansol you are not that heavy. So get off me" I blush as I realise our position right now.

 

He grin and lean closer to me. 

 

"Heavy or something else" I gulp as he lean even closer to me. I stop him by placing my hands to his chest.

 

"Hansol...please" He give no reaction to follow what I command.

 

"This is an awkward position. Get off me please" I pout and I try to push him.

 

"It's better if you wipe that pout away" I replied him back with more pouty lips.

 

"What if I don't" "Then I will not hesitate to do this..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It happen so fast. Chwe Hansol is kissing me. I have no idea what happen right now. I hope this is not a dream. If it is...I do not want to wake up from my sleep.

 

He break the kiss and look at me directly to my eyes. "Wha-what...was that?" 

 

"I have to tell you something. Listen to every word I am going to say." I nod my head to ask him to continue.

 

"I love you so much. Like really. From the start I met you. Which you might not remember, the orientation. The first time I heard you singing in that piano room...I have to say you are like an angel. After that day, I get to know you better and better. The fact that we in same class and tablemate... I love that so much. Like really I could not contain the feels. My friends told me I am so whipped for you. I agree."

 

...

 

"I-" 

 

"I am not done yet...Those letter...they were written from me. I was the one who send it to you. Remember I ask you a question, 'Will you be with the guy if he reveal himself?' And your answer was 'Maybe'. So let me ask you again...I am ANON and will you be my boyfriend Boo Seungkwan?"

 

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay it been god damn long since I last updated!!!
I have projects here and there. Alot of commitment!!!! I was suppose to post this up like days ago but I keep forgotten to review through everything.
But anyways I'm back with a new chapter. Just a small spoiler. Things gonna get even cuter ><

 

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII