RIP JONGHYUN T.T

Be My Boy?

As you guys know Kim Jonghyun from SHINEE had just passed away. I was so shocked and in disbelief. I had just finished going for a dance workshop and heard this news. At first I just laugh it off and think it is just a rumour from the haters.

However when my friend look it up, it is all true. I cried. Really. Shinee is one of my favourite boyband group from the 2nd generation. After Onew controversie and now Jonghyun's death....IDK what to feel and do now. My mind just went blank.

As much as I dont want to believe it, I have to continue and accept this, he will not rest in peace in heaven if we keep on talking about him. Now let's just hope his soul is rest in peace up in a beautiful dimension. Let's!not talk bad things about his family, friends or whoever he is close with. We don't want them to feel worse than before.

 

 

SHAWOLS out there, I hope you guys are feeling abit better and not worse. I know this news is so sudden and me myself couldn't believe it too. I can't be there to hug you guys, but I hope with the warm condolences from other fandoms will warm you guys. Let's continue to move forward and not stop by this news. I am sure Jonghyun want us all to move forward, right?

 

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO UPDATE MORE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, I REALLY COULDN'T STAND MYSELF TO POST IT UP. SO TO LET MYSELF FEEL CALM AND BETTER, I WILL HAVE A HIATUS FOR AWHILE. I AM SO SORRY!!!