010.

Be My Boy?

010.

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

-Author's POV- it's my turn to shine people!!!!

 

"BOO SEUNGKWAN!!! WHERE IS MY FRIEND!!! PLEASE BE FAST!!!" Minghao shout as soon as he reach the reception.

"Hold on Mr.....he is now in the emergency ro-" Before the receptionist can even finish her word. Minghao run towards the emergency room.

 

Once he reach there, he saw Mingyu. Straight away he dash towards him and bomb with lots of question.

 

"What the happen!!!"

"Where is Boo Seungkwan!!!"

"How the hell did he ended up like that!!!"

"WHAT THE FXCK CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY ME!!!" Minghao got so annoyed by the amount of quietness from Mingyu
.

"Minghao calm down, you not in a good condition right now" A guys who known to be his dance partner, Moon Junhui, said.

 

With the name of Boo Seungkwan, the two quickly bring their head up and rush to the doctor.

The two sigh in relieve with the comments made by the doctor. Luckily Seungkwan was brought to the hospital fast. If not something worse might happen to him.

 


 

♡       ♡       ♡

 



The three walk in the room that Seungkwan was being place at. He was still unconcious. Looking at the condition of him, it seems like Seungkwan experience something worse. The door burst open revealing a middle-aged women.

 

"Oh my god, my baby" The women who known to be Mrs Boo cried as she look at her son lying down the bed.


Her heart break into pieces one by one as she look at her son's condition. She cried. He is the only one closest to her side. The only guy in the family left.

And there he is laying lifelessly on the bed with things being injected to his arms. Mingyu heart feel hurt as if he was being stab countless times. 

Thus, he try to calm Seungkwan's mum by soothing her her. The three decided to have their late breakfast. Thus they make a leave and head to the cafeteria.

Minghao sense something off with Mingyu's quietness. He have the urge to ask him about Seungkwan. However he decided not to ask yet.

 

"They are so dead meat!!!"Mingyu hissed.

 

Minghao who were eating look up towards Mingyu. Mingyu were gripping his utensils with his expression full of anger.

 

"Mingyu what happen?" Minghao worriedly ask.
 

"I know who led Seungkwan to that state" With that Minghao feel lighten up and filled with redness.

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 


Mrs Boo was sitting on the chair playing with her son fingers. Praying that he will recover soon. Mingyu and Minghao were leaning on the wall with their face worried along with a hint of angerness.

 

"Seungkwan-ah wake up please. It hurts me so badly to see you like this. Please don't go away exactly like how your dad did to us. Please..." Mrs Boo place Seungkwan's hand to her face.

 

Hours had passed and there is nothing from Seungkwan. Mrs Boo was sleep-sitting on the chair while holding Seungkwan's hand. The three other guys were also sleeping. Making the ward to be silence and filled with their soft snooring.

 

"Eom-eomma" A sudden soft and shaking voice filled in the quiet ward. 

 

Seungkwan have finally wake up from his dream. He look towards his mum who was holding his hand. He try to move his fingers, an action to show he is awake.

The action make his mum to wake up from her nap. Once her mum eyesight is clear, she see a pair of eyes looking at her.

 

"Ohmygosh Kwanie you awake!!! NURSEE!!! NURSEEE!!!!" Mrs Boo frantically press the bell to alarm the doctor that Seungkwan is awake.

 

The sudden noisiness, make the three guys to jolt up from their sleep. Once their brain seem to generate and understand the situation. They were very happy and could not handle the happiness that Seungkwan have finally wake up.

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

"Seungkwan-ah do you want to eat? I will buy you food" Mrs Boo Seungkwan's hair and he reply with a smile and a nod.

"Can you three help me and be with Seungkwan while I go buy food. And to show my gratitude, I will also buy you guys food"

"It's okay Mrs Boo you don't need to buy us food"

"I inisist" Before the three can even protest, Mrs Boo already walk out of the ward.

 

Minghao run to the bed and hug Seungkwan who was sitting on the bed innocently.

 

"YOU SCARE THE OUT OF ME!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU!!!" He cried abit.

 

Seungkwan hug him back and cried.

 

"...I am scared..." Seungkwan speak softly and hug Minghao tighter. If you were to hear it clearly, he is actually afraid and traumatise.

 

In his long dream, he dream the aftermath of the same thing again and again. As if it haunts him. With the situation happen to Seungkwan, he gets even more cautious about his surrounding.

 

Three days pass, and Seungkwan have been discharged from the hospital and now heading to school. When he got out from the car, he was been hug which makes him to push whoever it is.

 

"Seungkwan-ah" It was none other than Jeonghan and Wonwoo.

 

The two who just came back from their camp yesterday. Their expression changes when Seungkwan push them. To be honest, they do not know what had happened to Seungkwan last friday.

Seungkwan beg the two to not tell it to anyone. Even Hansol too. Thus Seungkwan have to act that he is okay but actually he is traumatise. The whole day he was extremely close to Minghao.

Being the mum of the group, Jeonghan got jealous with the affection Seungkwan give to Minghao. He even whine to seek affection from Seungkwan.



beep beep~

 

Seungkwan's phone buzzed. Not only his but Jeonghan's and Minghao's. Even Wonwoo too. Technically everyone in the hall. They all busy with their phones.

Seungkwan open the message that he received. He was shocked. Wait no not shocked but panic-striken. He cannot really seem to hold his breathe properly.

Yes he is having a panic attack. Minghao who notice his sudden change tries to calm him down. But fails to do so when Seungkwan suddenly collapse to Minghao's body.

 

 


 

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
 

Hi I am back with a new chapter!!!

So soory for late update. TBH I really want to update the new chapter as soon as possible, But I can't.
My idea was not in and I change alot actually. I almost want to include something but I realise it's better to put in still Seungkwan's side.

Anyway I release a new story. Yes it's Verkwan. HOWEVER there is Minkwan too. This time the story is MUAHHAHA
TBH I cant seem to choose between this two because nowadays there is alot of Minkwan moment.

This time round the story plot is different. It will be based on vote. Voting poll will start after chapter 3, so choose it wisely KEKEKE~~~

SEE YA GUYS SOON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII