006.

Be My Boy?

006.

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

Sad to say but my sickness keeps on getting worser and worser. Before getting out of the house, my mum force me down two table spoon of cough and flu medicine. And it taste awful. But somehow it help to reduce down my sickness a little bit.

Finally after two weekends, I walk towards my locker to check if I have receive anything. Which I did. I grin from ear to ear with a glow of happiness. There is no hint of sickness at all.

 

 

I am really sorry that I did not reply you. I was busy and need to rush. I am glad that I am able to make you feel motivated. Well the reason is not that easy to tell straight here because I need to show it to you. One day. One day I will reveal myself and show you why you are special to my eyes. My one and only prettiest flower in my world. I love you so much Honney Boo
-ANON♡

 

 

"A loveletter?" A sudden voice makes me flinch.

"Hansolie why are you here?" I asked him as I try to keep the letter away.

"You were smiling to yourself so happily. So I wonder what happen. Let me see?!" He wrap myself with his arm and read the letter which I tried to make it less visible. 

"This guy is soo cringy" He make a face of disgust.

 

I shoot him with a glare due to his word choice. I push his arm away and set myself to the locker.

 

"Hey look I am sorry okay. I didn't know you will be offended...Can I ask a question?" I close the locker to lean on it. "What?" I fold my arm full of annoyance.

"Will you date this ANON guy if he ever reveal himself"

 

I DID NOT EXPECT THAT COMING!!!!

 

"W-what?! I don't know! M-maybe? He somehow manage to take my heart here and there..." I stare down the floor as if there is something amusing.

"Really!! Coo-Wait no I mean wow!!" Is it just me or do I hear a happy and excited tone.

"Well I need to go. I will see ya later. Bye!" He wave and run out of the hallway.

 

When he have left, I take a really deep breathe. I realised, I have been holding in my breathing since he came. Damn there goes my heart. Is it because of the letter or Hansol. But I feel the same feeling for the pass few days with him....I NEED TO CONSULT THE OTHERS ABOUT THIS!!!!!

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 


"Boo Seungkwan my dear, You are in Love with Chwe Hansol."

.

.

.

.

WOW

As usual we in the classroom during lunch time. Since there is no one, I decided to ask for their opinion.

 

"But how??"

"Boo Seungkwan I need you to answer the question with honesty." I just nod my head towards Jeonghan.

"Do you ever feel this weird feeling whenever he is around you?" I nod, and so he continue.

"Whenever you two look at each other does your heart do somersaults?" I blush and nod shyly.

"Main question here, do you want to be by his side?" That question shock me the most.

 

I have no idea how to answer that. I hesitate to answer that. Thus, Minghao drag me towards the window. From here we able to see the basketball court. There he is glowing while the sunrays attacking his skin.

The way he plays and instruct his teammate, make me fall into him harder. The way how he beam in happiness as his group won the friendly match. The way how he sit on the bench drinking the energy drink. Whatever he did makes me feel so...in love.

 

"Seungkwan-ah look at that" Jeonghan point towards a particular spot. I trace the point and felt a stab of jealousy.

 

There he is in the middle of the girls crowding towards him. I was consumed with rage as the girls keep on hovering towards him. Worse he is smiling towards them innocently. I hate that scene so much. 

I feel like wanting to go down there and separate those girls away. Keeping him in my pocket only for me, myself and I. No one should be next to be him. Without me knowing I clenched my fist really tight.

 

"Okayokay Boo, instead of you fuming here. You should just start claiming him" I swing my head to look at Jeonghan to give him a face.

"No way. I bet he will not accept me. And just dump me. YAH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!" I glare at Minghao and rub the spot he hit me.

"That is because of your dumbness and stupidity" He roll his eyes.

"You know what, The only class I been with them is music class. We in the same group. I seriously saw him looking at Boo full of love. He is seriously madly in love with Seungkwan!!!!" I sternly disagree with what Minghao had said.

"You know what our next mission is to make SeungSol happen"

"No not SeungSol but Verkwan!!! Hansol name should be infront because obviously he is top. SolSeung sound weird so I use his Rapper name Vernon."

"No SeungSol sound nicer!!"

"Verkwan!!"

"SeungSol!!"

"Verkwan!!"

"GUYS STOP IT!! VERKWAN OR SEUNGSOL WILL NOT EVER HAPPEN!!!!"

"SHUT UP BOO IT IS A FIGHT BETWEEN US TWO" Both of then said in unison.

 

Wonwoo who have been silently reading his book got so annoyed. He take another book on the table and slap both head.

 

"YAH!!!" they scream in pain.

"Instead of you guys doing this SeungSol or VerKwan project. Is it better for us to do something with Seungkwan's secret admire." 

 

 

"Ouh...OUH!!!"

 

OH YA I ALMOST FORGET ABOUT HIM.

 

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

 

It's the end of the school so we decided to go to the ice cream shop. Before that, I drag the rest to the locker to see if there is any note for me. Which it does.


D-5 to see the flower bloom.
-ANON♡


"What does that mean?" 

"Maybe Anon want to reveal himself to you?"

"I still hoping it gonna be Hansol" I close the locker door and we started to walk out of the hall.

"100% sure it is not"

"BOO SEUNGKWAN WAIT UP!!!" I look towards the scream and there he is running towards me with his basketball outfit.

"Competition?" He nod.

"All the best!! I believe you can do it" I pat on his shoulder. He grin so widely.

"So Hansol what's up" Jeonghan interrupt our moment conversation.

"Nah I just happen to walk here and saw you guys. Well I need to go. See you tomorrow Seungkwan" He ruffle my hair and run back. "Yahh I said it is hyung!!!"

"Okay Seungkwan HYUNG~" He emphasises the 'hyung' and wave.

 

I smile at the cute actions and wave at him back.

 

"Happen to be here or making excuses just to see you before his match like a lucky charm" Jeonghan nudge my shoulder which I give a glare to him to shut.

"Stop it you two!!! Let's go Wonwoo Hyung" I push both Jeonghan and Minghao away who keep on giving me faces.

I drag Wonwoo who was startled and keep his phone in his pocket quickly. I look at him with curiosity but decided to ignore it.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

We met again after we had change into out homelothes. We walk towards our favourite Ice Cream shop. We spent our own sweet time eating the ice cream. With just 4 big cup of ice cream we spent a total of almost 3 hour inside. 

We were happily talking and laughing when Jeonghan have this big grin looking at the new arrivals. He point towards the entrance with his eyebrow.

I tilt my head slightly but still turn around to look who he is referring to. It is none other than our school's basketball team aka Hansol and his teammate. Their face is glowing in happiness. Thus I assume they win the competition and manage to go to final next semester.

 

"Destiny" Minghao whispered on my ears. "For once please stop it. Do not embarrassed me here"

"Oh Boo Seungkwan~" Hansol waved and told his instructor that he will comeback soon.

"Out of the four of us, his eyes spotted you first Boo. This is love~~" Minghao continued and I pinch his thighs really hard.

"How was the game?" I asked.

"I scored a point at the very last minute"

"Wow awesome...sorry I couldn't watch the game" I pout slightly.

"Finals. Finals, can you come and watch? I need your support" With my agreement, his face keeps on glowing and beaming really brightly. "Really!! I will text you the details once it is out. I see ya tomorrow then, my coach is calling me" He waved at me and greet the others.

"I feel like a proud mother here. Seeing my baby talking to his husband. Urghhh Minghao did you manage to take that" Jeonghan faked a tear.

"Absolutely" he grin.

 

I cannot stand this two. I rolled my eyes and look at Wonwoo. He is smiling sheepishly to his phone and looking up. Totally not towards us. Slowly I move towards his side to look at his phone.

When he realise my existance, he move away from me with his eyes that can drop if he open it wider. He stuttered when I ask him a question. I look at him once more before continuing to eat my eat Ice Cream.

From what I had seen, the sender first intial is G. G whose name start with G. Gina? Nah she had graduated last year. G...G...Gohn? Gyuri? Whatever I gonna investigate that phone and his life soon.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
 

YOYOYO~~ I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER VERKWAN CHAPTER!!!
What you guys think about this chapter? Comment down your opinions below.
ways to get more comment kekeke

SEE YA GUYS SOON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII