001.

Be My Boy?

001.

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

Hi I am Boo Seungkwan. I am known to be the wallflower or should I say the soil of the flowers among my flowerboy friends. The reason why is because I am not even close to my friends standards.

 

Yoon Jeonghan, the most 'beautiful'' person in the school. Both the girls and boys love him. Why? His face says it all. With his purest smile he can makes girls faint and guys turn gay.

 

Seo Minghao, the real definition of the 'cinnamon roll but actually is a hot choco'. He is cute and adorable but when the dance mood on, his confidence is really off-limits. And that's what makes people become more attracted to him.

 

Jeon Wonwoo, the mysterious yet cute bookworm. He is the smartest among us. Not only that, he is the top 1 rank in school's academic. Not only he is good academically but also physically. He is in the school's basketball team as the leader. Whenever he starts playing, the aura is completely different to his usual mood.

 

And there is me....who is nothing but just a wallflower in the school. I am not handsome yet attractive. I can sing but I don't dare to sing it infront of the huge crowd.
 

People will only talk or approach me because they want to know more about my friends. Therefore I called myself as the soil to the flowers. Soil helps to grow the flowers more beautiful but no one ever take notice of the soil. What can I say, my friends are all good-looking except for me. To be honest, I have no idea how we became friends.
 

"Yah Booo~~~ Hurry up we gonna be late for school" I get back my sense and look at my watch.

"!! Left with 10 minutes more till the gate closes."
 

With that we dash towards the school which is about 9 blocks away from us.
 

"WAITT!!! HOLD UP!!! MR KIM DON'T CLOSE THE GATE!!!" We shout as the gate is about to close.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

We walk in the school that leads to the hallway. Once we step in, everyone look at us mainly towards the three and not me who is the back. No one spare a glance at me. But one caught my eye. I look at him and his gaze were onto something else. Maybe it is just my eyes that playing tricks on me.

I just tug on my bag and walk and follow my friends from behind. Everyone that we walk pass greet the compliment how pretty Jeonghan is. How cute Minghao is with his new hairstyle. How handsome Wonwoo is with his calm face. To be honest, I am actually dissapointed that no one talks about me. But what to say this is my life for about the 18 years of my life.
 

"Hey guys I'm going to buy papers. You guys want anything on the way?" I ask.

"Nah I'm fine"

"Same"

"Can you help me buy plain water?" Minghao ask. I nod my head. "Sure"

"See ya in class" and we walk separate ways. I hum a song as I walk alone in a quiet hallway towards the canteen.

"Boo Seungkwan shi!!" I flinch when a loud voice suddenly fill the quiet atmosphere.
 

I turn around and see Kim Mingyu running towards me. Sure he gonna ask me about one of the three and I bet it is Wonwoo.
 

"Can you tell me how to court Wonwoo hyung?" He sheepishly ask and rub his neck nervously. I chuckle.
 

I knew he gonna ask that. He been hanging around with Wonwoo lately since he is the junior of the basketball team. Everytime I saw him. he is always close to Wonwoo and how he always take good care of Wonwoo. And secretly I want them to be together *wink wonk*
 

"Sure I will help you sunbae. Well firstly you know how Woonwoo hyung is. If you want to court him even better and more. It will be good to have the same interest as him. If I'm not wrong he prefer someone who have the same interest as him." I said while walking.

"Cool~~ Oh one more thing, food or dessert?"

"Wonwoo hyung love both I will say you go out eat with him and after that buy ice cream or some dessert. Bonus point if you eat at Sulbing-Korean Dessert Cafe. He love that shop so much."

"Thanks Seungkwan I owe you alot" He pat my shoulder. I just smile at him and went in inside the school bookshop to buy papers.
 

While walking back I play a game, Clash Of Clans on my phone. I did not focus of the way of my route as I am too engross with the game.
 

"Okayokay yeshhh!!! One more to goo and I will win this-ouchh" I bump onto someone that leads us both to fall to the floor. I look up as I rub my bum.
 

Oh Its Choi Hansol my deskmate for English, Mathematics and Korean Literature .
 

"Ohmygosh Seungkwan are you okay??"

"Ya I am fine" I stood up and pick my phone up to look at the game.

"Oh my gosh Yeshh I wonnnn!!!!! Yeshhh!!!" I cheer in victory.

"Clash of clan?" I hum. A sudden reliasation hits me. "How do you know?"

"Oh er...ermm I saw your screen when you drop it. Hahaha" He scratch his head.

"Anyway I think we better run."

"Hmm??" I look at him with curiosity

"Its 7.59a-" with that I drag him without even letting him to finish his word.
 

The first period is already the Queen of Nagger aka Humanities. If we late...I am 100% sure she gonna rant about why we must not be late for class. What will happen if we late and so forth.

And yup I was right. I can feel my ears almost bursting. 

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

"Urghhh finally break timeee. I'm going to feed you tummy with chocoooo~~~" I said as I flop myself down my chair while eating my chocolate.

"Yah Jeon Wonwoo, let me copy your math homework. I was up yesterday to play computer games. Faster fasterr!!!"

"Okay okay chill, You don't have to beat my poor shoulder. You . Just to let you know it is still aching." He said while searching for the math homework in his bag and give it to Jeonghan.
 

Okay to clear things out. Jeonghan Hyung and Wonwoo Hyung is in a grade 2 level top of me. Their class is two classes away so they will always come in my class whenever it is break time or after school. Minghao is been pull back due to his still lack of korean knowledge. That is why he is in the same class as me except for English since he took Japanese instead. I have to say he is improving quite alot now.
 

"Ouh shiettt talking about homework!!! I have yet to finish my English!!!!" I search for the paper but worse to say there is no sign of it.
 

I frantically search for it. Under my desk and in my beg once again. I try to recall back where did I last put. So yesterday all I did was slot it inside my English book. Into my bag. When to my locker and put my english....

Stupid I did not even bring it back home. How dumb can I be man... It will be boring to go alone...Jeonghan hyung...nah he is busy copying. Wonwoo hyung...he will not even move while reading his book...
 

"Guys food is here!!!"

 

BINGO

 

"Minghao hyung follow me to the locker" Without any respond I drag him out of the class again.

"What!!! I just came back!!! Kwannie at least let me take my phone!!!" I rolled my eyes and let him free.

"Okay let's go" I said as I pull him towards the locker.
 

When we reach there, I quickly open my locker and a note suddenly fall to my feet. I look it as if it is some weird creatures. I pick it up and turn it around.

 

 

You look as beautiful as the others today but I have to say... YOU look astonishing beautiful today
-VCH♡

 

 

"Ohhh~ what is that? A love letter"

"Maybe it is for you? Your locker is just next to mine. So maybe they mistaken my locker as yours?"

"Nah I don't think so" I look at him with my 'what do you mean' face.
 

He point on the bottom half of the letter which written in small wordings.

 

 

P.S This letter is for YOU Boo Seungkwan. It is not Minghao's. Expect more from me as I will write even more letter for you Honney Boo (~_^)

I love you (灬♡ω♡灬)

 

 

 I blush at my new nickname 'Honney Boo'
 

"Looks like someone have an admirer huh" Minghao smirk at me.

"S-stop" I close my locker without forgetting to take my English book and walk away from Minghao.

"Awww is Honney Boo blushing right now" I push Minghao away and run to the classroom.

 

 

 

 

"GUYS!!!! SEUNGKWAN HAVE AN ADMIRER!!!!!!" Gosh Minghao!!! You and your big mouth need to stop!!!!!

 

 

 

 

end of chapter 1

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 Hi this is the chapter 1 of Be My Boy? Hopefully it does not dissapoint you guys in any ways. 

And what 14 subcribers TO BE HONEST I did not expect that much!!! GIMME A HUG YOU PEOPLE *Verkwan shipper fandom hug*

Now I am more determine to update the story as much as I can. I am now starting to write Chapter 3 and polish up my Chapter 2 >-<

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII