CHAPTER 15

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

“Hi, urmm.. waiting for Kyungsoo?..”

Baekhyun looked up from his phone, and there he is. Standing next to him. The taller one.

“Yeah.. and you sunbae? Going home?..” asked Baekhyun back, eyes darting back to his phone.

“I am..” answer the taller.

Baekhyun shoot a small smile and just nodded at the answer. He still looking cluelessly on his phone, and the awkwardness comes again. But luckily, his phone ringing, it was Kyungsoo.

“Kyung.. where are you?..” ask Baekhyun on the phone.

Chanyeol just look at the petite man beside him. He smiles adoringly looking at him, really their height is so perfect. Baekhyun just fit enough in his arm, so warm to be hug, so cute.. just perfect. How his eyes scrunch in cute way when he talks, his cute small button nose, his long slender fingers link so perfectly into his fingers and..

“   Yeol.. Chanyeol sunbae.. are you okay?. ” asked Baekhyun. He kept calling the taller, but seems like he’s in a deep thought.

“Huh? Yeah.. I’m sorry..”Chanyeol smile at the younger back.

“I said that I’ll be going first.. goodbye sunbae..” said Baekhyun as he bow and walk away through the school exit.

“Yeah, okay.. goodbye Baekh.. but wait! Wait!..” Chanyeol quickly grab the younger’s hand preventing him from going outside.

“Yeah.. what is it sunbae?..” ask Baekhyun looking back at the taller.

But Chanyeol seems like he didn’t know what to ask to the younger. So why did you stop him? Stupid Chanyeol!

“Sunbae?..” ask Baekhyun again looking at the older.

“Urmm.. isn’t you waiting for Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo’s uncle supposed to pick you up right?” There goes the questions.

Baekhyun chuckle up a bit, smiling lightly to the older.

He’s smiling! Oh my God, I miss his smile!

“Kyungsoo got some other things to do, and his uncle’s too unfortunately.. so yeah.. I’m going to take a bus..”

“Okay.. and urmm.. do you want to ride me? I mean.. I will ride you.. What? No! No! Do you want to ride my.. No, no.. What the am I saying?..” Chanyeol starts to ramble as he looks furious and face so red.

Baekhyun continue to chuckle with the older’s antic.

“You mean ride a scooter with you? Yeah, I’ll be glad too..” said Baekhyun smiling. Really Baekhyun? Such a big step you take today! Am definitely going to tell Kyungsoo about this tonight.

“Scooter! Yeah.. yes, wait what? Do you want to?..” ask Chanyeol again in shocked.

“Yes, if you want me to..” said Baekhyun smiling.

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable... and wait! How do you know I ride a scooter to school today?..” ask Chanyeol back.

“Oh.. urmm.. I.. I stalk you, I mean I see you this morning.. yeah..” blushed Baekhyun. The truth is, he always waits to see the older coming to school every morning.

“I see.. okay, let’s go..” said Chanyeol excitedly as he pull the younger’s hand tightly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Ooh look! I bought a spare helmet with me.. how lucky you are today Baek..” said Chanyeol. It wasn’t coincidentally there, he bought it from home as he wants Baekhyun to ride with him.

“Lucky huh? I bet you just got this yesterday.. look, the price tag is still intake..” said Baekhyun amused.

“No, it’s not.. aish.. just ignore it.. here, let me..”

“I know how to wear a helmet okay?..” said Baekhyun sassily.

“Okay, fine.. and I suppose you know how to ride a scooter right?..” ask Chanyeol as he begin to start the scooter. He looks back, and still Baekhyun didn’t get on behind him.

“What now?” ask Chanyeol looking at the small one who seems a bit feared on riding the scooter.

“Urmm.. how to get on.. that?”ask Baekhyun.

“Your leg goes here, and just hold my shoulder if you want to get it on okay? Now try..”

Baekhyun try, and he almost fall off if he didn’t grab the taller’s shoulder on the way on. A tiny grasp can be heard as he settles to sit behind the taller.

“You okay?..” ask Chanyeol worried.

“Okay..” answered Baekhyun. “But.. but what if I fall back?” ask Baekhyun a bit unsure.

“You won’t.. beside’s there’s a compartment box I installed back there, you won’t fall back don’t worry, or if you’re that scared you can hold my waist or even better hug me, I don’t mind..” said Chanyeol smiling at the thought of Baekhyun hugging him.

But Baekhyun just keep silent on that.

“Baek, baby.. are you okay?..” The word ‘baby’ just comes out without he even realized.

“…”

“Baekhyun?..”

“Yes, let’s go..” said Baekhyun. He heard the taller calling him baby. It’s true right? He’s not imagining it right?

“Hold on tight..”

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Okay, arrive..” said Chanyeol as he park the scooter in front of Baekhyun’s house.

“Baek, we’ve arrive.. get down..” said Chanyeol as he notice that the shorter didn’t even get down from his scooter. Baekhyun is practically glued to the taller’s back, and his arm was securely wrapped around Chanyeol’s waist hugging him.

“Oh? We’ve arrive? So fast..” said Baekhyun as he open his eyes.

“Did you close your eyes through the ride?..” ask Chanyeol smiling.

“It’s the wind okay.. I can’t open my eyes because of the wind..” said Baekhyun back.

“Alright, if you say so.. also, is it good hugging me? It feels like you don’t want to let me go, you hugging me so tight, but I do like it..” said Chanyeol .

Baekhyun immediately realizes that he still hugging the taller, he quickly pushes the taller back and hurriedly get down from the scooter.

“Be careful..” said Chanyeol as he feels that the smaller hastily wants to get down.

“Urmm.. thank you for the ride sunbae, have a safe ride home..” said Baekhyun quickly as he walk away to get inside his house.

Chanyeol eyeing him and just smiling at the smaller. A minute later, Baekhyun comes back.

“What? Forget to kiss me goodbye?..” ask Chanyeol as the smaller approach him.

“Here.. your helmet..” said Baekhyun as he toss the helmet to Chanyeol’s hand, and proceed to walk away again.

“What about the kissing?!..” shout Chanyeol.

Baekhyun smile at the shouting and hurriedly went inside covering his blushed face.