CHAPTER 14

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

 

 

Baekhyun got out from the car first once Chanyeol finish parking the car. He still holding onto the taller bag dearly.

“Baek..” call Chanyeol.

“Uh yes?..” answer Baekhyun. Why is he calling me? I can’t calm my racing heart. Please don’t look at me. Please don’t look at me. 

“My bag, you still holding it..” state Chanyeol smiling.

“Oh.. yeah, I’m sorry.. here..” Oh my god Baek! Are you kidding me? Why’re you still holding it? Baekhyun give the bag back to his owner, his face was as red as ever as he was blushing madly.

“Yah.. let’s go!..” said Kyungsoo as he pull his bestfriend’s hand.

“Oh yeah, Kyung.. thank you for the ride..” said Chanyeol smiling to the big eyed man.

“Ohh, no need hyung.. it was us who need to thank you, you’re the one who drive us to school anyway…” said Kyungsoo as he bow toward the taller.

“Ahh, it’s fine.. so see you later Kyung.. and Baek, have fun okay..” what the heck are you saying having fun? Are you crazy?

“Yeah, see you later sunbae.. let’s go Baek..” said Kyungsoo as he was practically dragging his bestfriends all the way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Yah! Is Chanyeol sunbae still dating that diva?..”

“Didn’t they broke up already? I heard from Sungmin, there were rumours about they getting back together, is it true?..”

“But I don’t see them together always, it just that he always with Kyungsoo, I didn’t see him hanging around with Chanyeol sunbae..”

“What, you don’t like seeing them together?..”

“I mean.. Chanyeol sunbae deserves more than that diva,I don’t like that Baekhyun..”

“Hahaha.. you’re just jealous right?...”

“I still don’t like him, he annoyed me..”

“Then, who do you think is suitable for me?..” ask Chanyeol gritting his teeth as he come out from the toilet. He was on his way out after finishing his business, but then he heard someone talking about his relationship with Baekhyun. He decided to eavesdrop them before revealing himself.

“Oh Chanyeol sunbae.. Hi, did you hear me?..”

“Yah, let’s get out from here..” whispered one of them.

“Hey, not so fast, I’m not finish with him yet.. so you think that Baekhyun is not suitable for me, then who do you think is suitable for me? Answer me?!..” growl Chanyeol as he grab the boy’s collar.

“Chanyeol sunbae.. what do you look in him that I don’t have? He got nothing sunbae..” said the boy arrogantly.

“Ohh, then what about you? You have something that Baekhyun don’t have?..” challenge Chanyeol.

“Yah, let’s just go.. don’t bother about him sunbae, I’m sorry.. yah Renjun, let’s go..” said the other friends as he try to pulled Renjun’s arm.

“No, no.. I’m not finish yet Chenle.. let me explain it to Chanyeol sunbae..” said Renjun as he fold his arm and staring at the taller man.

“Yeah, let him explain.. I wanna hear..” said Chanyeol as he push Chenle to move aside.

“Now, go on..” said Chanyeol.

“I.. I’m more pretty than him, and I.. I was good.. and.. and..”

Chanyeol laughing his heart out hearing the shorter rambling like that.

“You? Pretty? Are you sure?..” ask Chanyeol. “Huh, you made my day.. I had a fun time laughing at you.. thanks, and don’t let me see your supposed to be pretty face again, now get lost..” said Chanyeol as he just patted Renjun’s shoulder lightly.

“Also.. remember this, you should know that I’ve just spare your life now, doesn’t mean that I will do nothing about this matter when I heard it again next time.. don’t let me see or even hear your breath near me, you got me?..” ask Chanyeol as pointed his finger at both of the boys.

“Ye.. yes, I understand sunbae..” said Chenle as he bow at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol then look at the other boy who just standing there staring at him.

“And you? What are you staring at? Can got your tongue?..” ask Chanyeol. He knows that the boys was stunned at his statement. He laughed silently in his head.

“Yah Renjun, snap out of it..” said Chenle as he nudging his friend.

“Ah, yes.. yes I understand.. sunbae..” said Renjun without looking at the taller.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey Baek, do you want to join lunch together?..” ask Kyungsoo. Suddenly. They were at the lab, doing some chemist experiment., and luckily he and Baekhyun was in the same group.

With the past days since Chanyeol and Baekhyun break up, Baekhyun didn’t join lunch together with Kyungsoo. He will isolated himself by going to the rooftop or the garden and eat his lunch there.

“You know my answer Soo..” said Baekhyun smiling at his bestfriend.

“Oh.. okay, I thought..”

“Nope, no.. not yet, I’m still trying.. but it’s awkward right?..” ask Baekhyun back.

“What do you mean awkward?..” ask Kyungsoo doesn’t understand.

“I mean.. my relationship, and Chanyeol sunbae.. I do feel awkward, don’t you think so? This whole situation is so weird.. and it moving too fast, I’m a bit scared, it feels like dejavu.. you know what I mean?..”

“It’s okay Baek, I think this whole ordeal, this whole situation is fall based on it’s line.. and I think it’s the correct line, just try to work it out slowly okay?..” said Kyungsoo.

“You know what Kyung.. sometimes I do feel like you’re like my older brother, not my friend..” chuckle Baekhyun lightly.

“Mind you, I’m older than you.. so practically I’m your hyung..” said Kyungsoo as he tapped Baekhyuns forehead lightly with the forceps.

“Ouch! Yah! That hurts.. and what? Older brother? Oh yeah, what a small and petite my older brother is.. either way, I’m taller than you..” said Baekhyun  as he starts to begin his experiment.

“Just 4cm, it’s not that much different though..” mumble Kyungsoo.

“Still taller..” add Baekhyun again and that earn him a kick at the shin from Kyungsoo.

“Mr Do, Mr Byun.. what do I say about playing around at the lab? Focus on your experiment..” said Miss Shin as she notice the two boys keep playing around.

“I’m sorry Miss Shin..” said both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun simultaneously.