CHAPTER 13

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

 

CHAPTER 13

Baekhyun wake up early today. He’s smiling to himself remembered the text message that he and Chanyeol chating yesterday.

“Is Chanyeol sunbae feeling like this also?..” think Baekhyun smiling. “Is it really okay?..” said Baekhyun again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey Baek, why do I feel like you’re suddenly glowing today? And your face seems so radiant, what secret huh?..” teased Kyungsoo as he went to Baekhyun’s house to pick him up to go to school. Kyungsoo was driving his uncle car to pick Baekhyun up.

“Kyung.. you know it already, don’t tease me..” said Baekhyun. He can feel his face slowly reddening.

“Ohh.. what? I don’t know anything, what I suppose to know I wonder.. yah! Tell me!..” said Kyungsoo as he linked his arm with his best friend.

“No, I won’t tell you.. also..” Baekhyun suddenly halted his walk.

“What?..” ask Kyungsoo as he also stopped and look at his bestfriend.

“Who’s car is this?..” ask Baekhyun looking at the sport car in front of them.

“I told you it’s my uncle’s..” answer Kyungsoo.

“But it’s a sport car, I don’t know your uncle own a sport car.. and do you even know how to drive this type of car? How do you drive here?..” ask Baekhyun madly looking at the smaller guy.

“I just drive, it’s so faaaaaaast you know, it scared me a bit.. I mean you drive better than me, so you drive okay..” said Kyungsoo as he push Baekhyun towards the driver seat.

“Just a few weeks ago you said that my driving skills , and now you want me to drive this car? Are you mad? I don’t know how to drive this car okay? Let’s just ride a bus.. or taxi..” suggest Baekhyun.

“No! I already drive this car here.. you know how struggle I  was.. driving this, just let’s go we’re gonna be late Baek..” said Kyungsoo.

“Who ask you to drive this car?! Aish.. you, if anything happen to this car, I’m not taking the responsibility okay? You got me?..”

“Arasso, I got it.. let’s go..”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Baek! Baek! Watch out!..”

“Arasso, arasso.. I got it, just shut up..”

“Baek, you’re supposed to turn left here.. why you..”

“Really? Isn’t it here?” ask Baekhyun looking back at where the intersections that they were supposed to turn.

“No! Baek! You’re missed it.. urgh, we’re gonna be late, like super late..” whine Kyungsoo as he let out a deep sigh.

“Don’t be so dramatic.. you know I’m not good with the directions, this is all your fault.. and turn on the eco mode..”

“I don’t know how to do it okay?..”

“What the.. is this car even have an eco mode?..” ask Baekhyun again as his eyes searching for the eco mode button.

“I don’t know.. and Baek, look at the front, aish.. your so careless.. Baek! Baek!”

“You’re so loud, can you just shut up for a while..” said Baekhyun annoyed.

“No, I mean.. isn’t that Chanyeol sunbae” said Kyungsoo as he pointed to the front.

“What? Where? Where?..” ask Baekhyun panic.

“There, it’s Chanyeol sunbae right?..”

“You’re right..”said Baekhyun as he unconsciously smiling.

“Stop the car!..” shout Kyungsoo as they almost drive near where Chanyeol was walking.

“What? No! no!.. we’re gonna be late..”

“Let’s give a ride to him..” suggest Kyungsoo.

“What? No.. no way, I’m going to go straight to school..” said Baekhyun blushing.

“Then, why’re you blushing when I’m mention him? Just give him a ride okay? Look, its going to be rain soon, and maybe he was late also.. just stop okay?..” said Kyungsoo looking at his best friend.

And luckily Baekhyun stop the car. Kyungsoo look at him and smile. He know Baekhyun will not reject his offer if anything regarding Chanyeol sunbae.

Kyungsoo get out from the car and approach the taller man.

“Chanyeol sunbae!..” shout Kyungsoo smiling.

“Ohh Kyungsoo..”

“Sunbae, you’re going to school right? Come, let’s ride with me.. I’m going to school too, the bus will be late, and you can’t be late right?..”

“Yeah, you’re right.. thanks Kyung, you ride with your uncle?..” ask Chanyeol as he walk to the car.

“Urmm, no.. let just go, you’ll see..” said Kyungsoo smiling.

Chanyeol get in the passenger seat at the back, and he was shocked to see that Baekhyun is the one who drive the car. Chanyeol smile brightly as he sit comfortably at the back still looking at the cute driver who sitting at the front.

“Urmm, hi Baekhyun.. I thought that Kyungsoo’s uncle driving, I didn’t know it was you.. you’re okay I’m riding this car with you?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Ohh, urmm.. it’s.. it’s okay.. I guess.. I mean.. we’re going to the same directions.. so, it’s fine..” stuttered Baekhyun. Why’re you stuttering Byun Baekhyun, he can notice it, and don’t look back, your face must be red right now.

“Baek, I think we can go now..” said Kyungsoo smiling as he nudge Baekhyun’s arm softly.

“I know, I know.. just shut it..” said Baekhyun gritting his teeth.

But unfortunately Baekhyun press the accelerator too hard make the car jolted forward and luckily Baekhyun press the brake quicker or they will accidentally bumped onto the car in front.

“Aww! Baek! What are you doing? Be careful..” whine Kyungsoo as he rubbed his bumped forehead.

“I’m sorry.. I told you I’m not good in driving this car, how many time do I need to told you.. and I don’t..” said Baekhyun back. He immediately shut up as he remember there’s another person in the car right now. He quickly look back.

“Urmm, Chanyeol sunbae you’re okay right?..” ask Baekhyun worriedly looking for the sign of discomfort at the taller man.

“Err.. I’m okay..” answer Chanyeol. Honestly his heart was thumping real fast as Baekhyun was concern about him. Is Baekhyun really worried about me?

“Really? Any discomfort?..” ask Baekhyun again.

“Really, I’m fine Baek..” said Chanyeol again showing his smile to assure the younger that he was fine.

“Excuse me, I’m the one in pain here okay? Focus on me..” whine Kyungsoo.

“Ooh, I’m sorry Kyung.. urmm, you’re okay right?.. let’s just go..” said Baekhyun as he look to the front.

“Wait! Wait! Baekhyun stop!..”

“Huh? Why?..”

“Let’s change the driver..” suggest Kyungsoo suddenly.

“Why? Clearly you said that I’m better than you, now you want to drive?..” ask Baekhyun feeling betrayed.

“It’s not me, but.. urm, Chanyeol sunbae, can you drive us to school? I mean, actually we both didn’t actually know how to drive this car, it’s my uncle’s car and this is the only car available so I just drive this car to Baek’s house, but Baekhyun’s driving skills is just as me, so.. can you drive us?..” ask Kyungsoo looking at the tall sunbae behind.

“Hey Kyung, what are you doing?..” whisper Baekhyun.

“What? We’re already super late, and with you and me driving skills, we’re gonna end up at hospital Baek, and Chanyeol sunbae can drive..”

“I know.. but..”

“Hey, you guys.. it’s okay, I get it..  I can drive..” said Chanyeol sigh looking at the bickering smaller guys in front him.

“Yeay, okay Baek, get off.. change with Chanyeol sunbae..” said Kyungsoo nudging his best friend.

Chanyeol get out to the car and went to the driver seat, opening the door to Baekhyun.

“Urm.. thank you..” said Baekhyun getting off the car.

“No worrries..” answer Chanyeol.

And before Baekhyun get to the passenger seat at the back, Kyungsoo beat him by seating there and quickly close the door.

“What the.. yah! Kyung-ah, get out..” said Baekhyun.

“You sit at the front, palli.. we’re super late now..” urge Kyung as he just pull down his window.

Baekhyun has no choice sit at the front timidly.

“Here, Chanyeol’s sunbae bag.. you hold it..” said Kyungsoo as he give the bag to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun absent mindedly hold the bag as he put it on his lap.

“My bag’s heavy right? You can put it down, I don’t mind..” said Chanyeol as he wear the seatbelt.

“No, it’s okay, I hold it.. I mean, it’s not that heavy, yeah..” said Baekhyun without looking at the taller.

“Alright..” said Chanyeol.

“Assa! Let’s go now..”