CHAPTER 5

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

Knock! Knock!

“He’s here.. omma.. omma..” said Baekhyun in frantic as he search for his omma.

“Open the door..” urge Mrs Byun as she look at her son who just standing infront of the kitchen hall looking back at her.

“Omma open it..” said Baekhyun blushing.

“Yah, you just met him a couple of hours ago, and now you’re so shy to open the door?..” chuckle Mrs Byun.

“Just open the door first..” said Baekhyun as he push his omma walk out from the kitchen.

_________________________________________________________________________

Knock! Knock!

“Baekhyun? Hello?..” call Chanyeol again when there is no response from the inside.

Is there no one inside? But they invite me to come? Hurmm.. the door isnt locked?

_________________________________________________________________________

“Don’t hide behind me, you walk first..” said Mrs Byun as she pull her son’s hand to walk infront him.

“Ommaaa.. palli, he’s waiting..” whine Baekhyun.

“He’s waiting for you, not for me.. palli, open it.. you’re so slow..” said Mrs Byun rolling her eyes as she walk towards the living room.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hurmm.. he’s not here?.. are you sure Chanyeol have arrive?..” ask Mrs Byun when she open the door to notice that nobody outside.

“Hurmm? But I’m sure someone knocking.. am I just imagining?..” ask Baekhyun as he also look around.

“Uhumm.. I’m here..”

Mrs Byun and Baekhyun look behind and there it is Chanyeol already sit down on the couch at the living room.

“Oh my God!..” shout Mrs Byun in surprised.

“Chan.. Chanyeol, how.. how did you get inside?..” stuttered Baekhyun in surprised.

“Hello Mrs Byun, I’m sorry for just barging into your house.. it’s so freezing outside, and the door isnt lock, so that’s why I just enter.. I hope you didn’t mind..” said Chanyeol apologizing as he bow to Mrs Byun in respect.

Mrs Byun quickly hug the tall man, patting his back and kiss his right cheek.

“It’s ok son, and I’m sorry too for late open the door for you, it just this boy doesn’t want to open the door..” said Mrs Byun as she glaring at her son who just standing shyly next to her.

“Urmm.. wae?..” ask Chanyeol.

“He’s so shy, I don’t know what happen to him.. yah! Baek-ah.. why you standing here, go and sit there with your boyfriend..” said Mrs Byun as she pull Baekhyun towards Chanyeol.

“Ommaa..” whine Baekhyun.

This is a new side of Baekhyun that Chanyeol didn’t see at school. At school, he act so diva-ish, arrogant type but at home he just a spoil, adorable, hommy kid. And it’s look cute seeing him like this.

“Just chat first with that diva, I’m making a tea for you.. is it ok? or do you want a hot chocolate?..” ask Mrs Byun smiling. Really, this Chanyeol is so handsome, really match with his ideal future son-in-law.

“I just drink whatever you give me Mrs Byun.. I don’t mind..” smile Chanyeol.

“Ok then..” smile Mrs Byun as she went to the kitchen back leaving both of the boys.

_________________________________________________________________________

“So.. Baek? I think you can sit..” chuckle Chanyeol as he look at the boy who just standing in front of him.

Baekhyun nod and sit down shyly beside Chanyeol.

“I’m sorry..” said Baekhyun suddenly.

“Wae?..” ask Chanyeol back.

“My mom kiss you.. she just like to kiss anyone she like, so.. urmm..”

“It’s ok, I don’t mind.. beside I really like it..” said Chanyeol smiling.

“Really? Ok then.. urmm.. have you eat yet?..” ask Baekhyun.

“No, I haven’t..” said Chanyeol shhepishly as he rub his neck.

“What? You didn’t have dinner yet? Come.. lets get in the kitchen, my mom can cook anything for you..” said Baekhyun as he uncontiously grab Chanyeol’s hand and drag the taller to the kitchen.

“Wae?..” ask Mrs Byun as she smile looking at how her son holding Chanyeol’s hand tightly.

“Omma, make dinner palli.. he haven’t eat yet..” demand Baekhyun.

“You didn’t have dinner yet? Aigoo.. look at the time..” said Mrs Byun as she shaking his head.

“It’s ok Mrs Byun, you don’t have to..”

“No, no.. no young man.. you need to eat, how come you didn’t eat dinner? You’re gonna starving in the morning if you didn’t eat.. now, tell me, what do you want me to make?..” ask Mrs Byun as she looking at the taller.

“It doesn’t matter Mrs Byun.. I eat whatever you give me..” said Chanyeol.

“You have any allergy to seafood or any veggies?..” ask Mrs Byun as she take out some seafood and vegetables from the fridge.

“No, I don’t have such things..” answer Chanyeol.

“Ok, so how about seafood cream pasta? You know.. I’m pro in making that..” said Mrs Byun as she wink at the taller man.

“I like it Mrs Byun..” said Chanyeol.

“And Baek.. you can let go of that hand..” smile Mrs Byun.

Baekhyun look at his hand who still link with the taller man. He immediately blushing and want to let go of his hand, but Chanyeol hold it tight.

“Lets sit..” said Chanyeol as he make Baekhyun to sit with him at the dining table.

_________________________________________________________________________

“So, tell me.. what part do you like my son? I know he’s being such a diva and arrogant type, so I’m really curious why you like him..” ask Mrs Byun when they having a seafood pasta. Baekhyun was excusing himself as he want to tidy up the guest room for Chanyeol to sleep.

“I like the way he expressing himself, and it’s so adorable to me.. and knowing him, I just realize that he’s really charming and soft hearted person..” explain Chanyeol.

“I see.. you know what Chanyeol, it’s his first time..”

“First time of?..” ask Chanyeol curiously.

“Having a boyfriend.. he doesn’t have any before..” inform Mrs Byun.

“Really? I.. I though..”

“You thought that he have many boyfriend?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“Yeah, he’s really popular in school.. almost everyone like him, want him to be their boyfriend..” said Chanyeol surprised.

“Yes, he has many admirers, many letters and gifts.. but nobody dare to ask him to date, I just thought that he is scary in school but he just.. so arrogant I think?..”said Mrs Byun.

“So, am I the lucky one? To be his first?..” ask Chanyeol smiling. To be honest, he feel proud that he was the first for Baekhyun.

“You’re lucky Chanyeol, and I hope you’re the one for him.. can you take care of him well Chanyeol? The way I care for him? can you do that?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“I’ll try Mrs Byun..” said Chanyeol confidently.

“You better be..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Urmm.. the room is ready..” inform Baekhyun as he went into the kitchen.

“I got to stay in your room?..” ask Chanyeol smiling widely looking at Baekhyun.

“No, you idiot.. you’re gonna stay at the guest room, it’s downstairs..” said Baekhyun as he pointing at the room across the hall.

Chanyeol pout as he let out a deep sigh.

“Are you that dissapointed? You want to sleep with Baekhyun?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“Yes, I like it!..”

“Over my dead body, don’t even sleep together.. I’m not allowed it, not until you both get married, you heard me giant?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“Yes.. yes Mrs Byun..” said Chanyeol stuttered. Geesh.. not even a chance.

“Now go, let me clean this here.. Baek, show him the room..” said Mrs Byun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“So, how about my mom? Is she bothering you?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Yes actually, but I like it.. really like it, it’s been a while someone nagging at me, and I like it.. I like your mom..” confess Chanyeol.

“What about her son?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Her son? The diva one?..” ask Chanyeol looking at the smaller one.

“You don’t like him?..”

“I don’t like him.. but I love him, very.. very much..” said Chanyeol as he suddenly cupped Baekhyun’s face and lean closer. He just kiss lightly at Baekhyun’s sweet lips.

“I see that!..” shout Mrs Byun peeking out from the kitchen.

“I can’t help it Mrs Byun!..” answer Chanyeol back.

“No more, I’m just allowed that only..” said Mrs Byun sternly form the kitchen.

“I got it!..” chuckle Chanyeol as he went inside the room holding Baekhyun’s hand.

_________________________________________________________________________

“We got no extra blanket, so you’ll just use this.. although it’s a little bit small, I hope that you can cover yourself, you bring your own pyjamas?..” ask Baekhyun as he look at the giant take out some clothes from his duffel bags.

“Yeah.. just a little stuff..” answer Chanyeol.

“It looks like you’re gonna live here..” chuckle Baekhyun.

“Why not, then I can be closer with you.. I’ll talk to your mom later..” said Chanyeol looking at the smaller who looks inside his duffel bag.

“You’re kidding..”

“No, I’m not.. I like being here..” said Chanyeol again this time more seriously.

“Whatever.. hey, where did you buy this? It’s so cute!..”said Baekhyun as he take out some shirt that looks fluffy to him.

“I’ll bring that for you, try it.. I don’t know your size so I just randomly guess it, is size 40 fit you? I bought for your mom too..” ask Chanyeol.

“Yeah, it’s totally my size!..” grin Baekhyun as he take the shirt.

“Where you going?..” ask Chanyeol.

“To try this shirt? You want me to try it right?..”

“So, where do you want to go?..”

“To my room, I’m gonna change it there..” answer Baekhyun.

“Just change it here, I promise I wont look..” said Chanyeol as he close his eyes.

“Don’t look, ok? I’m gonna change.. if you look, you really is a ert..” said Baekhyun as he quickly change his clothes.

_________________________________________________________________________

“It fit you, so cute..” exclaim Chanyeol when Baekhyun instruct him to open his eyes.

“The clothes is cute or am I cute?..” ask Baekhyun.

“You are.. you’re gorgeous..” said Chanyeol as he lean closer to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun had to move backwards until his back hit the wall. Chanyeol had his arm drape over his head, and he slowly lean closer to him, but suddenly the door open revealing Mrs Byun. Baekhyun quickly push the taller off him.

“What are you two doing? It’s so late already, palli go to sleep.. and what kind of shirt you wearing Baek? It looks cheezy..”

“It’s not cheezy mom, it’s fluffy.. Chanyeol give it to me, you have one too..” said Baekhyun as he give his mom the shirt that Chanyeol buy for her too.

“Try it ommonim, I think you look cute too in that shirt..” said Chanyeol.

“Thank you Chanyeol, and you Baekhyun.. go upstairs now, sleep.. don’t forget your vitamin..”

“Good night Chanyeol..”

“No good night kiss?..” ask Chanyeol.

“No need, palli go upstairs..” said Mrs Byun as she quickly push her son out from the room.

_________________________________________________________________________

“So, Chanyeol.. you’re ok?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“Yeah I’m fine Mrs Byun, thank you.. I’m really glad that I meet you, it feels like I have a mom again..” said Chanyeol honestly.

“It’s fine, you can come here anytime you want.. or, do you want to live here? we have enough space for you..” said Mrs Byun.

“Can I?..” ask Chanyeol disbelieved.

“Why not? You’re just like my own son too.. I bet Baekhyun must be happy too always..” said Mrs Byun as she pat Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“I’ll think about it first, thank you Mrs Byun..” said Chanyeol.

“From now on, call me ommonim ok? good night Chanyeol..” said Mrs Byun waving her hands.

“Good night ommonim..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED……