CHAPTER 8

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

“Urhh.. my head, get up Baekhyun.. why are you so weak?..” grumble Baekhyun to himself as he slowly bring himself to sit up leaning on the bed wall. He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, it was almost 2pm, just how long did he fell asleep.

He take a deep breath as he look at his phone, they were many missed call from his friends but the highest missed call was from Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, also almost hundreds messages from them.

He open one of Chanyeol messages.

 

C : Baek? Why u didn’t come to school? Are you ok?

C : Baek, are you not feeling well?

C : Baekhyun baby.. please answer ure phone, I’m worried..

C : Baby, want me to come to ure house? I’m bringing ure favourite steak.. Baek.. please, just answer your phone..

C : Baby.. I cant reach ure mom’s phone? Is she at home? Did ure mom take care of u? baby?

 

 

“Chanyeol know my mom’s number? But how..” Baekhyun though weirdly. As he remember, he didn’t give her Chanyeol’s number.

His head pounding more as he keep thinking about that. He quickly off his phone and put it aside. Beside being sick, he actually was very hungry as it almost lunch time.

He went down from his bed and start to walk carefully downstairs. Reaching the couch, he went back to lie down on the couch as his head feel dizzy again.

“Urhh.. why my head is so heavy?..” and unfortunately he went concious as soon as he close his eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________

“I don’t feel good about Baekhyun, let’s hurry up..” said Kyunsoo as he drag his boyfriend quickly and Chanyeol follow up behind.

“Guys! Wait!..”

Chanyeol turn back, along with Kai and Kyungsoo. It was Suho and Kris.

“Gosh.. it’s Suho hyung, ottoke?..” said Kyungsoo nervously.

“Just relax..” said Kai calmly as he hold onto Kyungsoo’s hand tightly.

“Wae hyung?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Where were you want to go?..” ask Suho.

“To visit Baekhyun, he’s sick I think.. he didn’t come to school today..” said Kyungsoo.

“He didn’t come to school? Wae? Is it because of..” but before Kris want to continue his words, Suho cut him by holding his hands tightly. Kris look at him weirdly with a question look on his face.

“What?..” ask Chanyeol seeing the weird situation.

“Nothing, can I visit him too?..” ask Suho quickly.

“Sure.. but hyung, is it ok for you to come? I mean.. isnt it time for self study?..” ask Kai.

“Exactly, but I’m a bit lazy today.. so, it isnt fault right to cut off some slack?..” ask Suho.

“Yeah, why not?..” said Kyungsoo as he nodded.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baek? Baekhyun? Are you home?..” ask Kyungsoo as he shout from the front gate.

“Let’s just barge in..” said Chanyeol as he the first one to just come into the house.

They all went to the front door, it was so silent like nobody was home. Kyungsoo turn the door knob, but it was lock.

“Does anyone know the password?..” ask Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol move to the front, and start to type the password in.

“You.. you know?..” ask Kyungsoo didn’t believe.

“Yes.. What’s wrong?..” ask Chanyeol as he the first one to get in.

“Baekhyun! We’re come!..” said Kyungsoo as he look around. Everyone start to search for the said diva.

“He’s not here..” said Suho from the laundry room.

“Not here either..” said Kyungsoo from the kitchen.

“Maybe he’s upstairs..” said Kris.

“Hey, he’s here!..” shout Kai as he point to the lifeless body that was lying on the couch. Chanyeol quickly come to the said place, he was shock to see Baekhyun’s face was bruised.

“Why is his face bruise like this? Baekhyun? Baek? Hey.. Baek.. baby, wake up.. Baekhyun?..” ask Chanyeol as he shake the lifeless body infront of him, but Baekhyun was not moving.

“He’s got a high fever, his body is really hot.. let me call the doctor here..” said Suho as he quickly dial his phone to call his family doctor.

“Let’s put him on the bed first..” said Kris as he offer to lift Baekhyun.

“Let me..” said Chanyeol quickly as he easily lift Baekhyun up into his arms.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Did you all his friends?..” ask Doctor Song.

“De..” said Chanyeol as they all nodded.

“Where’s his family? I need to check him, so I need someone close to be with me inside..” said the doctor.

“Me.. I’m his boyfriend, you can take me inside..” confess Chanyeol quickly as he stand up.

“Me and him is a carrier, so I will go inside.. I’m his closest bestfriends..” said Kyungsoo as he glare at Chanyeol. No way he will let Chanyeol see his friends in his vulnerable state. Beside, of course the doctor will check Baekhyun’s body too.

“Ok, so you can go with me inside.. the rest, just wait for a while.. outside, includes you, what’s your name again?..”

“It’s Chanyeol.. I’m his boyfriend and..”

“Chanyeol-sshi? Yeah.. just wait outside..” said the doctor as he went inside with Kyungsoo trailing behind him.

“But..”

“Just wait here.. he’s gonna be alright..” said Kris holding Chanyeol’s shoulder to prevent him following the doctor inside.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Doctor.. how was he? Is he alright?..” ask Chanyeol as soon he see the doctor come out from Baekhyun’s room.

“Yes, he is alright.. I leave some medicines for him, make sure to get him eat that as soon when he awakes okay? I shall make my leave now..” said the doctor.

“Okay, thank you doctor..” said Kris as they bow together to the doctor.

_________________________________________________________________________

Just when Chanyeol want to get into the room, Kyungsoo pull his hand.

“What?..” ask Chanyeol.

“I’ve something to tell you..” said Kyungsoo.

“Later.. I want to see Baekhyun..” said Chanyeol. He really want to look at his lover right now.

“He’s fine, but this is important too.. it’s about Baekhyun..” add Kyungsoo again.

Chanyeol contemplated for a while, but if it’s about Baekhyun, he will listen to. He nodded and they both went to the living room where the others also sitting there.

_________________________________________________________________________

“You said Baekhyun had bruise all over his body?..” ask Chanyeol in surprise.

“De.. I don’t know what happen, but I was surprise seeing the bruises on his body when I help him changing his clothes, it was quite serious.. like someone have been punch him quite hard..” explain Kyungsoo.

“I know why..” said Suho suddenly. He then story to them about what happen when he met with Baekhyun yesterday.

“And you told me this only now?!..” ask Chanyeol madly as he push Suho quite hard onto the wall.

“Yah! Don’t treat my boyfriend like that! It’s not his fault!..” said Kris as he hovering Suho behind his tall figure.

“It is his fault!.. if he told me earlier, Baekhyun will not become like this!..” shout Chanyeol again.

“And what are you?! You call yourself his boyfriend, but yet you didn’t know about his whereabouts, it is more likely your fault!..” answer Kris as he grab Chanyeol collar harshly ready to punch him.

“Kris.. no! Don’t do this!..” said Suho as he try to calm his boyfriend.

“It is not everyone fault.. it is mine, my fault..”

“Baekhyun?..” ask Kai looking at the sickly figure standing at the hallway.

“Baek, what are you doing out of your bed? You still sick.. come, lets get rest..” said Kyungsoo as he try to drag the sick man back to his room.

“No, Kyung.. let me explain to them..” said Baekhyun as he slowly walk to the living room.

“Baek, you’re okay?..” ask Suho as he approach the younger.

“I’m fine hyung, I just want to say that it is my fault.. it’s not hyung fault or Chanyeol either, and please don’t worry bout me, I’m fine.. and.. what I want to say is, urmm.. I want.. I mean, just.. you all can go back now, I’m really fine..” stuttered Baekhyun as he stand the urge to cry. He’s a diva, a diva didn’t cry.

“Baek..” call Chanyeol softly as he approach the man.

“And I mean it for you too.. sunbae, I mean.. let’s stop this, okay?..” said Baekhyun smiling.

“What.. what do you mean you want to stop? And why you call me sunbae? Baek?..” ask Chanyeol as he look deeply into Baekhyun’s eyes.

“I mean I want to stop this.. this relationship, it’s over..” said Baekhyun as he lowered his head.

“What? Why? What happen Baek? Tell me huh?.. is someone threatening you? Who?..” ask Chanyeol again. Baekhyun will not likely break their relationship like this if not someone bothering or threatening him.

“No, no one.. sunbae, it just me.. my own decisions..” said Baekhyun again.

“No, no.. there must be someone told you like this right? Just give me their name Baek, I will finish them.. tell me!..” ask Chanyeol in rage. No, no.. it cant be. Baekhyun is just kidding, he’s not in his right state of mind right now.

“Sunbae..” call Baekhyun again.

“Don’t call me that! You’re lying, this is not true! You’re not feeling well right? You’re not in your right mind right now, that’s why you said something like this.. let’s get you to rest first okay..” said Chanyeol calmly.

“No sunbae.. listen to me, I’m not lying.. please, sunbae.. just leave me! I’m not deserve to be with someone like you, just leave!..” shout Baekhyun as his tears streaming down from his eyes.

“Baek.. what are you saying? I love you Baek..” said Chanyeol still trying to calm down.

“No, I’m finish this.. we’re over! Now leave, everyone leave..” said Baekhyun as he feel himself got weaker as he fall to the floor.

“Baek!..” shout Kyungsoo as he slowly help his best friend to get up again.

“Tell that man to leave Kyung.. please..” said Baekhyun despite his weaker state.

“Please sunbae, just leave okay..” said Kyungsoo looking at the taller man. He then looking at his boyfriend seeking for help. Kai nodded back at him.

“But.. I .. no, Baek..” stuttered Chanyeol

“Come on Chanyeol, let’s leave first.. right now, Baekhyun is not in his right state.. please, I tell you about him later..” whispered Kai as he try to drag the taller out of the room.

Chanyeol reluctantly leave the house with Kai, feeling confuse, and curious about what had just happen. He look at Baekhyun with longing look, and Baekhyun just drop his head crying in Kyungsoo’s embrace.

“What happen Baek?..”

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…