CHAPTER 6

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

 

Early in the morning, Chanyeol wake up and went to the kitchen. Nobody yet to be awake, he then went to the fridge and open it.

“Might cook breakfast as well..” said Chanyeol smiling.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun open his bedroom’s door and surprising at the same time his mom also open her door across him.

“Omma, what did you make for breakfast? it smell so good..” said Baekhyun as he approaching his mom.

“I didn’t cook anything.. I just wake up..” yawned Mrs Byun as she look at her son.

“Huh? Then.. who’s cooking?..” ask Baekhyun weirdly.

“Chanyeol..” whispered Mrs Byun and they both rush downstairs.

________________________________________________________________________

“Good morning ommonim, Baekhyun.. have a seat..” said Chanyeol smiling as he put the last rice bowl on the table.

“You cooked all of this?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“Yeah.. close your mouth Baek and sit down, let’s breakfast together..” said Chanyeol as he shaking his head looking at the smaller.

Baekhyun close his mouth embarassingly and sit across his boyfriend.

“Kimchi stew, chicken cream, what’s this?.. salad?..” ask Baekhyun as he inspect the food.

“Yeah, let’s dig in..” said Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Urmm.. this is so delicious! I would be dying to eat this kind of breakfast everyday! That’s really good Chanyeol..” said Mrs Byun as she globbed down all the food.

“Slowly mom..” said Baekhyun.

“So, how Baek.. my cooking?..” ask Chanyeol anticipatingly looking at the smaller.

“Urmm.. good?..” comment Baekhyun as he continue eating.

“Just that?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Oh come on Baek! This is so delicious, just say it..” say his mom nudging his shoulder.

Baekhyun just shrug and nodded at his mom.

“He like this every morning, just let him be..” said Mrs Byun looking at the confuse Chanyeol.

“It’s ok.. I understand..” nodded Chanyeol looking at the smaller boy.

 _________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun went to his room after the sumptuous breakfast to wash up. Suddenly, he heard a knocking.

“Ooo.. omma, come in..” shout Baekhyun from the bathroom without looking who entering his room.

“Omma, why you let Chanyeol call you ommonim? I’m jealous.. you know, you barely know him.. urmm, but.. can you pass me my towel?..” said Baekhyun as he pull out his hands from the door.

The bathrobe was pass to him and he quickly wear it and step out from the bathroom.

“Omma, you know my.. Jesus! What are you doing here?!..” shout Baekhyun in surprised as he see Chanyeol was sitting on his bed, grinned widely at him.

“Hi Baek..” smile Chanyeol widely.

“How.. how you.. get in.. in.. here?..” stuttered Baekhyun as he take other towel to cover his chest. His face was red, and seeing Chanyeol eyeing his body, he quickly get in back to the bathroom, locking the door.

“Why you get in back into the bathroom? You’re gonna catch a cold..” said Chanyeol as he knock the bathroom door.

“Get out!.. you ert..” shout Baekhyun blushed madly.

“But you’re the one who let me in..” replied Chanyeol as he lean onto the wall, as his hand keep knocking.

“I didn’t know it was you, just get out first!..” said Baekhyun again.

As he didn’t heard any response from the taller, he predict that Chanyeol already come out from his room. Baekhyun open his door, he peek out first to see if Chanyeol already come out.

“You know what? You really look cute peeking like that..”

“Oh God! Get out!..” shout Baekhyun in surprise as he throw the towel that cover his chest to Chanyeol. In fact, the taller was hiding behind the door.

Chanyeol just chuckle as he quickly walk out from the room before the diva Baekhyun turn into a monster Baekhyun.   

_________________________________________________________________________

“But omma.. he’s peeking on me..”

“He’s not Baek.. you’re overreact..” said Mrs Byun rolling his eyes. She’s gotten used of Baekhyun’s diva behaviour.

“No mom.. I’m not, he’s eyeing me.. omma, he looks like he want to eat me, I’m so doomed..” sigh Baekhyun as he flopped onto the couch.

“You doing it with him?..” ask Mrs Byun as her eyes still keepon her phone.

“Do what?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his mom.

“You know.. ?..” ask Mrs Byun nonchalantly.

“Ommaaa!.. what are you thinking?..” blush Baekhyun as he throw a pillow to his omma.

“I’m just asking.. wae? You really do it?..”

“No! I’m not!..”

“Geez.. no need to shout, I’m not deaf yet..” said Mrs Byun as he throw the pillow back to her son.

“You’re not understand me..” huff Baekhyun.

“So what? He’s your boyfriend.. why are you so shy? It’s not the first time he’s see another carrier body, I mean.. he’s a playboy right? He must gotten used to it.. I don’t know..” said Mrs Byun looking at her confuse son.

“Omma.. am.. am I..” stuttered Baekhyun.

“You what?..” ask Mrs Byun waiting for her son to talk.

“You know.. urmm..”

“What?.. you’re flawless? Of course you are.. you’re my son after all..” ask Mrs Byun again impatiently.

“Omma.. do you really like him? Chanyeol I mean..” ask Baekhyun.

“Uh huh.. wae? I do like him.. seriously, and I hope that you two can be forever..” said Mrs Byun.

“Really?..”

“I meant it..” said Mrs Byun as he wink at her son.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baek.. are you mad?..” ask Chanyeol as he spot the diva at the backyard.

“I’m not.. wae? Do I supposed to be angry?..” ask Baekhyun looking at the giant.

“But you.. at the bedroom, I.. never mind that, can I sit here?..” ask Chanyeol pointing at the seat beside the smaller.

“No..”

“Huh?..”

“I’m kidding, just sit here..” chuckle Baekhyun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Can I ask you something?..” ask Baekhyun looking at the taller who already lie down beside him.

Don’t get them wrong, they were just lying on the mat that Baekhyun spread at the backyard, looking far at the stars and the skies, just chatting around.

“Hurmm..”

“Urmm.. do.. do you know about the handkerchief?..” ask Baekhyun nervously. He sure that Chanyeol didn’t know about who send him the handkerchief.

“What about the handkerchief?..” ask Chanyeol as he sit back looking at the smaller.

“Urmm.. I.. I’m the one who give it to you..” confess Baekhyun as he close his eyes afraid of the consequences.

Chanyeol just smile as he lean closer and kiss the blushing one on his cheek.

“What the!..” Baekhyun shout in surprise as he open his eyes looking at Chanyeol.

“Yah! Why are you kissing me?..” ask Baekhyun blushing as he hold his cheek.

“You’re the one who close your eyes.. I though that you want a kiss, that’s why I kiss you..” chuckle Chanyeol looking at madly red Baekhyun infront of him.

“No.. I.. I mean.. just.. I..” stuttered Baekhyun as he didn’t know what to said.

“You’re so cute Baek, and I really like you.. you know what, I like you being like this..” said Chanyeol as he look deeply into Baekhyun’s eyes.

“What?.. being like this what?..” ask Baekhyun as he blinking his eyes make his face so red.

“Like that.. like this, all of that.. beside you diva-ish attitude, and.. about the handkerchief, I know it was you since a long time ago..” said Chanyeol.

“Since.. since when?..” Chanyeol already know? Really?

“Since the first time you gave me.. I just saw you hand it to Suho hyung, and it ended at me.. so.. that’s why..”

“Did you.. urmm..”

“What? Did I keep it?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Yeah..” Baekhyun nodded at him.

“I throw it away..”

“Re.. really? You really throw it away?..” ask Baekhyun as he unconsciously pouting sadly.

“Silly, no!.. I’m not, why should I throw it away.. it’s from you, of course I keep it..” chuckle Chanyeol seeing  the pouting Baekhyun turn back into a smile.

“I’m glad.. but if it wasn’t me, do you still keep it?..” ask Baekhyun.

“If it wasn’t you?..”

“Hurmm..” Baekhyun nodded.

“No..” said Chanyeol.

“No?.. why?..” ask Baekhyun curious.

“It’s not from you, why should I keep it?..” said Chanyeol.

“Really?..”

“Maybe not.. if it made from silk or gold, I take it.. or if..”

“Yah!..” Baekhyun shout madly as he throw the bottle to the taller and hit his leg.

“I’m just kidding.. just kidding Baek, stop it! Ommonim!. . Baekhyun abusing me! Ommonim.. help me!..” shout Chanyeol as he ran away from the diva one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED….