CHAPTER 3

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

 

“Baek, he’s there..” whispered Kyungsoo as he look at the taller grin at him and walk to him. He and Baekhyun was sitting at the school café enjoying their snack, while waiting for his uncle to pick them up.

“Who?..” ask Baekhyun without looking at the big eyes man.

“Your soon-to-be boyfriend! Look.. I think he saw me..” answer Kyungsoo.

“He what?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his friend still looking blankly behind him.

“He’s gonna walking towards here.. Baek.. Baek..” said Kyungsoo again as he frantically tapping Baekhyun’s arm.

“Shut it Kyung! You’re kidding..” chuckle Baekhyun as he continue eating his teobbokki.

“Baek, he’s coming.. jinjja, I’m not kidding.. Baek, palli wipe your mouth..” urge Kyungsoo as he hand a wet tissue from his bag.

“I’m not finish yet.. later..” whine Baekhyun as he tossed back Kyungsoo’s wet tissue.

“Anyyeong..”

Baekhyun startled as he cough as he heard the deep voice so near beside him.

“Oh, I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to startled you, here.. drink this first..” said Chanyeol as he give the choking man his own water bottle.

Baekhyun quickly take it and drink it.

“Urh.. urmm, uhuk! Thank.. thank you..” said Baekhyun as he calm himself.

“I told you right?..” said Kyungsoo as he hand the wet tissue to Baekhyun.

“Shut up..” said Baekhyun gritting his teeth.

“You’re Kyungsoo right? Kai’s boyfriend?..” ask Chanyeol looking at the big eyes man.

“I am..”

“If you don’t mind, I need to talk to this beautiful here.. so..”

“I’ll leave, I will leave.. it’s ok, I understand..” cut Kyungsoo as he smile looking at the tall man.

“I don’t mean to offense you.. I’m sorry..” said Chanyeol.

“It’s ok, I understand.. really, urmm.. you ride a car right? give a ride to your beautiful here ok? I’m going back first, bye Baek..” said Kyungsoo as he quickly take his school bag.

“But.. yah! Kyung-ah..” said Baekhyun as he see his friend just waving his hand at him back.

“Take care of him Chanyeol sunbae!..” shout Kyungsoo laughing.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Urmm.. so, you’re done right? can we go somewhere?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Ohh.. are you try to take me out?..” ask Baekhyun as he sling his red backpack to tidy it up.

“Not exactly, more like a date? Wae? You don’t want?..” ask Chanyeol as he try to take the diva bag for him to carry.

“And why you want to take my bag?..” ask Baekhyun looking mad at the tall man.

“To be a gentleman? Come on.. let’s go.”

Being a diva itself, he take his bagpack and sling it on his shoulder walking pass Chanyeol.

“You don’t wanna go?..” ask Baekhyun looking back.

“Of course.. yeah, behind you..” stutter Chanyeol as he just shrug smiling of that sassy attitude.

_________________________________________________________________________

“You need to text your mom or someone?..”

“Why should I? You’re not going to kidnap me right?..” ask Baekhyun as he look beside him.

“Just asking..” said Chanyeol. Really, this diva man.. need a lot of effort.

“Where we going? I’m hungry..” pout Baekhyun as he tap his stomach lightly.

Really, that mouth.. so cute!

“You like seafood?..”

“Yeah, seafood restaurant? I like it..” shriek Baekhyun happily.

One minute he act like a diva, another minute he act like a kid. So many personalities in this Baekhyun guy, he’s charming.

“OK..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baekhyun.. tell me about yourself..” ask Chanyeol.

“About me? what is this? Ice breaking session?..”chuckle Baekhyun as he wipe his mouth carefully.

“Kind of.. tell me..” said Chanyeol.

“Urmm.. what do you want to know?..” ask Baekhyun smiling as he look at his crush.

“Anything.. everything about you, I want to know it all..” said Chanyeol. He looks so beautiful smiling like that. Am I falling in love? Is this love? So lucky I am..

“OK, you know my name.. Byun Baekhyun, I’m the only child in my sibling, I have a mom, that’s all?..” said Baekhyun as he sip a little of water.

“Your dad?..”

“He died couple of years ago..”

“Oh, I’m sorry..” said Chanyeol apologetic.

“It’s ok, it’s in the past.. I barely remember it..” said Baekhyun smiling.

Chanyeol nodded at him.

“You don’t wanna know about me?..” ask Chanyeol.

“I already know about you..” said Baekhyun almost whispering.

“You do?.. tell me..” said Chanyeol challenging the red haired boy.

“Park Chanyeol, the only son.. your parents died, and you currently live with your babysitter..” said Baekhyun as he can feel his face become red. What the hell did you tell him Baek? You fool!

“You.. know.. that’s was..”

“Just say it, I know I’m a..” mutter Baekhyun as he lowered his head in ashamed.

“You’re amazing..”

“What?..”

“Well, it’s kind of creepy.. but it’s adorable, I like it..” chuckle Chanyeol.

“You.. really?..” ask Baekhyun blushing.

“So, tell me Baek.. do you have a boyfriend?..” ask Chanyeol boldly.

“I.. urmm, you’re kind a bold style do you? Straight-forward guy?..”

“I’m a playboy.. believe me, if I said that I have date countless of boys before, do you still want to couple with me?..” ask Chanyeol.

“I know who you are, about being a playboy.. I cant help about it, maybe that’s your habit about being like that, but I want you to know.. that, if you take this seriously? Like you love me?..” ask Baekhyun crossing his hands looking across to the handsome man in front of him.

“I love you Baek, the first time I saw you.. I fall in love with you, looking at your sassy attitude, diva-ish style, there’s some love hidden behind it.. and it’s adorable, the way you expressing your love to me, and I like it.. so, Byun Baekhyun.. will you be my boyfriend?..” ask Chanyeol pull out his hand to Baekhyun.

“You know what Chanyeol sunbae, this thing is kinda fast.. so fast actually, like a lightning, we just barely met, barely talk, and beside this is our first date.. but you know, we can always try..” said Baekhyun also reach out his hands.

“So, that’s a yes?..” ask Chanyeol as he try to intertwined their hands together.

“Urmm.. maybe? If you take my hands right now, we’re official..” said Baekhyun.

“Let’s just take things slow ok?..” said Chanyeol.

“And work it out together.. so, yeah..” said Baekhyun smiling widely.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Sunbae, this is too expensive.. I can’t take it..” said Baekhyun as he give back the box to Chanyeol. They were outside of Baekhyun’s house, when suddenly Chanyeol hand him a box.

“Why not? It’s symbolizes our love.. I like to see you wear it, please Baek.. take it urmm?” said Chanyeol as he open the box and take out the bracelet.

“I.. I don’t know what to say sunbae, beside I didn’t prepare anything for you..” said Baekhyun.

“Don’t worry, I have the same style as you.. just want you to wear it on my hands, can you?..” ask Chanyeol as he pull out another similar box to Baekhyun.

“You really? You like to surprise me right? let me wear it on you..” said Baekhyun excitedly as he take the box and open it.

“Let’s mark the date today Baek, the first day we become a couple..” said Chanyeol as his hand take out his phone and open the reminder.

“12th March.. the first day ever, is that ok?..” ask Chanyeol again as he look at Baekhyun who still busy wearing the bracelet on his right hand.

“Yeah.. now look sunbae, we have a matching couple things..” shriek Baekhyun as he show his hand to his boyfriend.

“You really like this kind of things huh? But, there’s one thing need to be changed..” said Chanyeol looking serious to his boyfriend.

“Urmm.. what is it?..”

“The way you call me..”

“What?..” question Baekhyun didn’t understand.

“You call me sunbae...”

“Uh huh.. that’s right, because hyung are really my sunbae..”

“But we’re couple now, we should have our own nickname, or something..”

“Something cheesy you mean? I don’t like it..” said Baekhyun pouting as he shaking his head.

“You can just call me by my name..”

“Chanyeol.. I’m not used to it, it just.. look rude, or I can call you Yeol.. Yeollie.. maybe?..”

“I don’t mind.. you figure it out, really or you can call me honey, baby..” said Chanyeol smirking.

“I’ll think about it..” said Baekhyun as he quickly get out from the car.

“Good night baby!..” shout Chanyeol smiling as he see Baekhyun sticking his tongue, look blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…