CHAPTER 7

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

“Hey, is the rumours true?..”

“What.. what is it?..”

“Yah.. you didn’t heard about it?.. about that diva and Chanyeol sunbae, they’re couple..”

“Jinjjayo?! Why that diva? I don’t like him..”

“Right? me too.. I think he seduce Chanyeol sunbae to be him.. who knows..”

“You’re right.. I think so too, I mean who like that diva..”

“Hurmm.. I mean.. although Baekhyun is more pretty, I admit it.. well, I think everyone is envious of him already now..”

“No, I mean.. everyone hate him now, knowing that he date Chanyeol sunbae.. yah! Tell me who even getting jealous over that..”

“Right?.. having fun talking bad about me?..” ask Baekhyun suddenly as approach the bunch of boys who talking along the hallway.

“Yah! Lets go..” said the other boys as they hurriedly scurried away.

Baekhyun let out a deep sigh as he walk in to his classroom.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hey, Baek! Why you look moody?..” ask Kyunsoo as he approach his bestfriend.

“Yah!.. why you didn’t tell me sooner that you went to school with Jongin sunbae, I’m waiting for you..”sulk Baekhyun.

“Yah.. I told your mom, I’m sorry Baek.. Baek, you’re ok? Yah..” said Kyungsoo guilty as he put down his bag and look into his friend.

“It’s ok..” said Baekhyun as he look at his friend.

“You sure? You don’t look too good.. are you sick?..” ask Kyungsoo worried as he put his hand on Baekhyun’s forehead.

“I’m fine really..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baek.. urmm.. I go back home with Kai sunbae today, is it ok for you?..”

“Yeah, sure..” answer Baekhyun smiling.

“You’re ok? Want me to ask Kai to call Chanyeol sunbae for you?..” ask Kyungsoo teasing.

“No, no.. it’s ok..”

“Wae?..” ask Kyungsoo weirdly. Normally Baekhyun is the one who excited everytime Chanyeol’s name being mention of.

“Hurmm? Nothing.. yah! Palli.. Kai sunbae is already waiting for you.. palli go..” urge Baekhyun as he push his bestfriend.

“Bye.. see you!..”

“Bye..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun!..”

Baekhyun turn back to see who calling his name. There, he see a bunch of boys earlier at the hallway.

“What?..” Baekhyun asked.

“You.. seduce Chanyeol sunbae right? to be yours?..” ask one of the boys who Baekhyun recognized was Mark.

“There we go again..” sigh Baekhyun. Why everyone keep asking of it everytime?

“Yah! Answer me?!..” said Mark as he push Baekhyun on his shoulder harshly.

Baekhyun just shrug it off and try to walk away from them. But unfortunately one of them hold him on his shoulder and push him on one of the wall.

“Ourgh!.. Yah! What is wrong with you?..”ask Baekhyun as he look at the one who push him. It was Jaehyun.

“Don’t you feel ashamed to be date with Chanyeol sunbae? What are you? ?..” ask Doyoung smirking.

“No.. I think he a lot of cheaper than that, maybe a.. ?..” said Ten as he laughing.

Everyone was also laughing at him. Baekhyun fell like an urge to cry, how could they?

“So what are you? A .. or a ? Hurmm? You know what, you really look pretty close up like this..” said Jaehyun as he hold Baekhyun’s jaw tightly like examine him.

“What does it matter to you? Let me go!..” said Baekhyun as he want to release the hold from Jaehyun’s grip.

“Not so fast honey..” said Jaehyun as he start to punch on Baekhyun’s stomach. Baekhyun lean forward as the pain rickled through his body.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Yah! What are you doing?! Yah!..”

Baekhyun look up and see Suho and Kris was running towards him. All the other kids quickly scurried away.

“God.. Baekhyun, you’re ok?..” ask Suho worriedly as he quickly help the younger to get up.

Baekhyun just keep silent, and slowly get up with Suho help, his eyes and nose was already red as he keep fighting himself from not crying.

“Baekhyun?..” ask Kris again look at the younger.

“I.. I’m fine..” said Baekhyun as he positioned his bagpack properly on his shoulder.

“Just let me take your bagpack..” offer Kris.

“It’s ok hyung..” said Baekhyun.

“Baek, let just go to the hospital.. I see them punching you right? it must be hurt..” said Suho as he look at the younger who just remain silent again.

“I want to go home.. thanks, for your help..” said Baekhyun as he walk away from them.

“Baek, let me got you home.. you can ride with us..” said Kris again.

Baekhyun just shaking his head, he just want to go home right now, alone.

“Baekhyun..” call Suho again worriedly.

“I’m fine.. don’t worry..” said Baekhyun again as he quickly walk away.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hey.. you’re late today, palli wash up and go down.. dinner almost ready..” said Mrs Byun as she see his son come into the house.

“I’m not hungry..” said Baekhyun as he walk upstais.

“What? Yah.. Baekhyun? Baekhyun-ah!.. aish, this kid..” sigh Mrs Byun just shaking her head.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun lock his door, put down his bag and went lying on his bed. He was kidding if he say he wasn’t in hurt. He got up again, standing infront of the mirror as he lift off his shirt.

He gasped as he see a big bruise forming along his stomach. He slowly touch it, and whimper in pain.

“I’ll be dead if omma see this.. gosh! My face too..” sigh Baekhyun as he look closer at his face. His jaw also getting bruised.

“They’re too much.. is it wrong if I date Chanyeol sunbae? Whats the matter with it? Should.. should I not see Chanyeol again?..” though Baekhyun.

He then take some pain relief pill and gulp it down, hope that the pain decrease a little.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Yah! Baekhyun! Open the door! Wont you go to school?!..” shout Mrs Byun as she knocking hard on the door.

“I’m not feeling too well omma.. I’m not going to school..” said Baekhyun weakly with his hoarse throat.

“What’s wrong? Baek.. open the door first..” said Mrs Byun worried, she can heard her son’s voice a bit hoarse.

“I’m fine omma.. really..” said Baekhyun as he cough.

“You sure? Let omma take a look at you first.. just open the door Baek..” said Mrs Byun again.

Baekhyun sigh deeply as he wear a mask to cover his bruise, and went up slowly to open the door.

“Baek.. honey, you’re ok?..” ask Mrs Byun as she quickly hold onto her son’s arm.

“Yeah.. it just a bit omma, don’t worry..” answer Baekhyun as he pat his omma’s hand assuring her.

“Everytime you’ve got a fever, it will get worse.. come lets go to the hospital, omma will call someone to take care of you..” said Mrs Byun as she take out her phone.

“No need omma, I’m fine.. really..” said Baekhyun again.

“I’m worried.. there’s no one here to look after you.. ottoke…” sigh Mrs Byun.

“Omma.. really, I can take care of myself, just go omma.. you will miss the plane..” said Baekhyun.

“Have you tell Chanyeol or Kyung, that you’re sick?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“I.. I have.. I’ve call them.. yeah..”

“Really, that’s good then.. take your medicine before you want to sleep again, and ask Kyung to make you some porridge arasso? I have some tamarind juice in the fridge, make sure to drink it ok? it’s good for your throat.. are you really ok?.. I’m worried..” sigh Mrs Byun again.

“Uhuh..” nodded Baekhyun.

“Do call me ok? you know you can call me at night only right? so do call me, arasso?..” said Mrs Byun.

“I will mom..” said Baekhyun.

“I’m going..” said Mrs Byun.

“Ok, have a save flight..” said Baekhyun.

“Do call me ok? I’ll be waiting for your call.. remember Baek..” said Mrs Byun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Chanyeol sunbae!..”

Chanyeol turn around to see who’s calling his name. It was Kyungsoo along with Kai running towards him.

“What?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Where’s Baekhyun?..” ask Kyungsoo as he didn’t see his bestfriend along.

“Hurmm? Why you asking me? he’s going to school with you right?..” ask Chanyeol confius.

“No.. no, he told me that he’s going to school with you sunbae.. he told me a minute ago..” said Kyungsoo weirdly as he looking at the taller.

“But he’s not.. he didn’t told me anything about that, maybe you’re mistaken..” said Chanyeol.

“No sunbae.. look..” said Kyungsoo as he show his text message with Baekhyun.

 

B : Hey Kyung, I’m going to school with Chanyeol sunbae, so you don’t need to come to my home..

K : Really, that’s good then.. see you at school!

B : K..!

 

 

“Check your phone too Yeol, maybe Baekhyun send a message to you..” said Kai.

Chanyeol check his phone, but there’s no message from Baekhyun.

“I’m calling him..” said Chanyeol as he call his boyfriend.

Aftera few try, there’s no answer from Baekhyun. He’s not picking up his phone.

“He’s not answering..” said Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo also try to call Baekhyun, but only receive a voice message.

“He’s not answering me either..” said Kyungsoo as he start to worried.

“It’s almost class now, let’s go to his house after school alright? Don’t worry too much Yeol, he’ll surely gonna be fine..” said Kai as he can see Chanyeol worried face.

“Alright.. let’s get in..” said Chanyeol.

“Where were you Baek? Why you didn’t answering your call?..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…