CHAPTER 10

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

“Where is he?..” ask Chanyeol quickly as soon as he spot Kyungsoo walking into the class.

“Hey, let me breath okay? I haven’t sit yet, you’re so impatient..” said Kyungsoo as he went to his seat.

“Tell me, is he okay? Did he ask for me? What did he said to you?..” ask Chanyeol again as he take a seat infront of the smaller.

“And why are you here, sunbae? You’re in third year, this is not your class..” said Kyungsoo again eyeing the taller.

“Kyungsoo, please.. just answer me..” said Chanyeol again.

Kyungsoo look at the man in front of him, and he let out a deep sigh.  Chanyeol really looks so desperate right now and he didn’t have a heart to let the man know that Baekhyun really break up with him.

“Arasso, what do you want to know?..” ask Kyungsooo.

“Is.. is he okay? I mean.. he sick right?..” ask Chanyeol carefully.

“He’s fine, but I told him to get enough rest at home first before he get back to school.. and before you ask, he actually asking about you too and..”

“Really? What.. what did he said?..” ask Chanyeol impatiently.

Kyungsoo let out a deep sigh.

“He just ask me whether you’re okay, and I just said yeah, he’s okay..”

“And?..”

“That’s it, that’s all he’s asking about you..” said Kyungsoo.

“What about the break up? He didn’t mention anything about it?..” ask Chanyeol again.

“He actually mean it, the break up.. he mean it, sunbae. He said that he need some time to think..”

“About what?..”

“About this whole thing, your relationship.. he said he need some space, just let it be okay, I’m sure he will told sunbae soon..” said Kyungsoo calmly.

“Why he need some space?..”

“I don’t know, he didn’t told me.. and, are you really okay with that sunbae?..” ask Kyungsoo as he look at the taller.

“Huh?..”

“I’m asking you sunbae.. you really okay with that?..”

“It’s a lie if I told you that I’m okay.. but, it’s Baekhyun’s choice right? I.. I will be fine, yeah..” said Chanyeol but he didn’t look at Kyungsoo while talking. He just look far and smile a bit.

“I’m sorry sunbae..” said Kyungsoo suddenly.

“Uh uh, not your fault Kyung.. it’s okay, urmm.. I’ll be heading out first, okay.. urmm.. see you soon..” said Chanyeol as he want to leave the class.

“Okay..”

“And Kyung..”

“Yeah..” said Kyungsoo looking at the taller.

“Tell him I’ll be waiting for him, tell him I miss him.. so damn much.. send my regard to him, and I hope he will get well soon..” said Chanyeol sadly as he smile a bit.

Kyungsoo just nodded and smile back at him.

____________________________________________________________________________

“You know what, that wench make me get suspended.. damn! Now I really don’t like him!..” said Jaehyun as he lean against at the wall, holding his bag pack.

“Yah! Me too! Who do he think he is? Ughh.. I really hate him now..” said Mark as he lit up the cigarette.

“Hey, but do you think he break up with Chanyeol sunbae?..” ask Ten.

“Woah! Really? Where did you hear that?..” ask Mark again getting excited.

“Just heard.. besides, I didn’t see that for the past 2 days, do you think he really leave Chanyeol sunbae?..” ask Ten again.

“Assa! That’s good then.. I really can’t understand what Chanyeol sunbae see in him? That doesn’t even look pretty at all and..”

“Great! You’re all here.. I see, so.. well, don’t mind me? Just continue chatting..” said Chanyeol smirking as he comes out from behind the door. His face was red, and they can see the vein invisible at his neck indicates that he was in a very bad mood, indeed a very bad mood.

“Chan.. Chanyeol sunbae.. we.. urmmm..” stuttered Jaehyun as he back away from the taller.

“What? I listen well to your conversation earlier, seems so good.. just continue chatting, what did you guys talking about? I want to join too..” said Chanyeol smiling, but he was already holding a fist.

“Sunbae, we didn’t mean too.. I mean, he’s the one who insult us first, right.. guys?..” stuttered Mark.

“Yeah, he.. insult us first, and we.. we just defend ourselves..” said Jaehyun backing up.

“He’s right sunbae.. I was there too..” said Ten supporting.

“Really? I see.. but, if he the one who insult you all, why did he get beat up?.. I don’t think so, don’t you think like that too? And what.. three versus one? Are you kidding me?!..” shout Chanyeol as he approach them.

“Don’t you think a beat should be reply by a beat too? So, it will be fair right?..” ask Chanyeol again as he suddenly launch a punch at Jaehyun. He was so much in rage, and he just punch, kick to all three of them.

“Chanyeol!..”

It was Kris. He quickly run towards them.

“Enough! Chanyeol.. that’s enough!..” roar Kris and that make Chanyeol to stop as he just panting heavily as he release Mark from his grip. Kris quickly hold Chanyeol’s shoulder to calm him.

“Go! Go before I change my mind, and don’t make me see your face anymore.. I said go!..” shout Kris to the half beaten guys on the floor.

Jaehyun, Mark and Ten quickly run away from them. After some time, he then release his grip from Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“What the you’re doing Chanyeol?..” ask Kris.

“They hit him hyung! They insult him!..” shout Chanyeol. “They deserve to get beat up till death!..” add Chanyeol again.

“Just calm down first okay? There’s nothing you could do, they all get suspended already, I told you right?..” said Kris again calmly.

“They call Baekhyun a , a wench.. how you expect for me to just let it be?..” ask Chanyeol again. He was still breathing heavily due to shout and punch earlier.

“Chanyeol..”

“Because of them, Baekhyun breaking up with me.. and just then, Kyungsoo told me that Baekhyun want to have some space, he’s avoiding me hyung, that’s all because of them..” told Chanyeol as slowly tears let down from his eyes.

“Chanyeol..”

“Because of them.. because of them hyung..” said Chanyeol again as he slumped down to the ground.

“I know Yeol, I know.. but please, don’t act harshly like this.. it doesn’t mean anything even if you beat them up half death, all you can do is try to win Baekhyun’s heart once again, and..”

“He’s been avoiding me hyung, I bet he didn’t want to see my face anymore..” said Chanyeol again.

“You never knew once you tried, Baekhyun always love you Yeol.. he just loves you so much, he won’t be stand to being far from you either..” said Kris again.

“How can you be so sure of that?..”

“I just know okay? Come, let’s go.. and get the wound treated, you look like right now, I bet Baekhyun doesn’t like to see you like this either..” said Kris as he help the other taller man to get up.

Really, Chanyeol was being whipped about Baekhyun right now. He was so deep in love. Aish, this kid.