Chapter 56: Be Happy!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Hope you like this!

Chapter 56:

Yuri woke up earlier as usual, he was staring at his now wife with a huge smile on his face. Jessica was sleeping soundly since they were so tired of the party last night.

They definitely has a blast, dancing and singing their hearts out, Jessica was so happy that she even got herself drunk.

He stood up and wash up, he look at his wedding ring and the bangle his wife gave him then giggled, He's really happy that he's married with the person he loves the most.

After sometime he went out and crawled back to the bed where his wife is still sleeping, Yuri hovered over her then showered her kisses all over her face.

"Good Morning Wife.." He greeted then kissed her downwards to her neck then he went down to her tummy.

He pulled her top up enough to show her flat belly and kiss it. "Good Morning little YulSic.." He talk as if there's a baby inside his wife's tummy. "Your Mommy drink too much last night, I hope you are doing fine in your temporary house." He kissed it again. "Don't worry, Daddy won't allow your Mommy to do it again.. I won't let anything happen to you because I love you and Mommy so much.." He put his ear on his wife's tummy and smile. "I really hope you are already there and listening to me."

After his 'talk' to Jessica's tummy, Yuri went back to nibble her neck. "I love you Sica.." He whispered.

The Blonde Girl stirred in her sleep, she groaned then find her husband's head. "You smell really good Seobang.." She said and pat his head.

"Get up now so we could have breakfast." He said then rolled next to her.

It was Jessica's turn to lay on top of him, she sniff his neck as Yuri hugged her tight.

"You don't wanna go out?" He asked.

"I wanna stay here. Can we just call for room service?" She asked then get up to sit on his tummy with her hands on his chest.

Yuri caressed his wife's legs while staring at her. "Sure.." He said and smiled at her. "What about my good morning kiss?" He asked.

"I have to wash up first." She said and tried to get off him but Yuri stop her.

"But I wanna get kisses from you.." He pouted.

"I will brush my teeth first then I will kiss you.." She trace her fingers on his lips while biting her own lips.

Yuri hold her hand and bite her fingers. "I love you.." He said and on her thumb.

Jessica breathe deeply. "I love you too.. I wanna kiss you, so let me clean up." She said and pulled her hand from him.

She stood up and clean up as Yuri ordered their breakfast.

He was reading some magazines when Jessica went out of the room looking fresh and attractive as always. He smiled then put the magazine back to the bedside table then opened his arms for her.

The blonde sat on his lap and intertwined their hands. "Look at our hands, they fit perfectly together." She said then kiss his hand.

Yuri take a hair brush and brush his wife's hair. "I have a very sweet husband." She awed.

The tanned guy chuckled. "And I have a very pretty wife." He said and finish what he was doing. "Where is my morning kiss?" He asked.

Jessica cupped his face and leaned down to kiss him. "I love you." She whispered and was about to kiss him again when a knock on their door was heard.

"Must be our breakfast." He whispered then put her down. "I love you." He said before he walk to open the door.

The tanned man was smiling as their food arrived, Jessica walk to the couch as Yuri talk to the staff. She heard the door close then Yuri walk back to her.

"Baby! Let's eat now." He said and sat next to her.

The two started to eat while constantly feeding each other. "Seobang ahh!" Jessica said as she feed her husband.

Yuri became busy on Jessica's phone and just let his wife feed him. "Sica.. where do you wanna go for honeymoon." He asked.

Jessica pouted as she think of the places she wanna go. "I wanna go to Europe with Tiff, so I guess we'll wait.." She said and eat. "Why not Guam or Australia? Oh! I wanna go to New Zealand!" She squealed.

Yuri chuckled seeing his wife almost jump to her seat. "Okay, We'll go around those places." He said nodding.

The Blonde hugged her husband in happiness and kiss his cheek. "I wanna go everywhere with you." She said and went back on eating.

"We'll go around together.." He smiled at her.

Just then the blonde remembered something, Her smile faded and heaved a deep sigh. Yuri noticed her and pulled her by the waist.

"What's the matter baby?" He asked.

Jessica played with his shirt then look at him. "I forgot that you need to go back to Seoul soon." She said then look away. "I guess we should just cancel our trip, we don't have enough time."

Yuri shake his head, he forgot about it too. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled then broke the hug. "Let's finish this." He told her then feed Jessica.

----

The Couple was cuddling on their bed while watching a movie, They became quiet after they realized Yuri's leave-taking.

"This scene is funny." Jessica mumbled pointing at the screen.

Yuri laugh quietly then pat his wife's arm. The blonde girl hide her face on Yuri's underarm while hugging him tight.

"I'm sleepy." She said but Yuri knew she's just upset.

Yuri broke the hug then sat up. "Sleep on my chest." He said and take her to straddle his lap.

Jessica put her ear on his chest to listen to his heartbeats.

"Tell me what's on your mind.." He said gently and played with her hair.

"I'm sleepy.." She said and close her eyes.

He sighed, Jessica don't wanna talk about it. "Sica.. If you're upset tell me."

"If I am, what will you do?" She asked then face him. "Will you stay? Because that's what upsets me right now." She told him.

Yuri hug her then peck her forehead. "I'll talk to my parents to give me time for our honeymoon." He said.

"Really?" She asked.

He nodded then laid her down. "Yes, so let's just workout." He said then kissed her lips.

Jessica caressed his hair pushing him to as her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Hmm.." Jessica hummed as she tightly close her eyes. They weren't able to make love on their first night as married couple because they were tired when they went back to their suite and just sleep. "I love you." She whispered as Yuri trailed kisses on her neck.

"I love you too." He whispered then sat up taking his wife's legs off him. "Let's go out Sica." He said and hop off the bed.

The blonde nodded then went to her bags. "I'll just change." She said and take her clothes off leaving her with only undergarments on.

Yuri gulp seeing her back view, she missed having his wife. For the past week they got busy and didn't have time for y time.

He walk to her as the blonde was having a hard time zipping up her dress. "I got this." He whispered and zip it up.

"Thank you." Jessica smiled then turned around to face him.

"You look so beautiful Sica.." He whispered.

"Let's go!" She smiled and held his hand pulling him to walk outside. "Eomma and Appa are still in LA?." Jessica asked while they were inside the lift.

He nodded and kissed the back of her hand. "Yeah.. we'll have lunch with them before they go back home to Seoul later this afternoon." He t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter