Chapter 62: Romantic St.

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

How are you guys? Hope y'all doing great!!

Here's an update!
Please Enjoy!

Chapter 62:

Yuri walked down the stairs and saw Taeyeon with little Prince in the living room.

He fasted his face and greeted them. "Taeng!" He called.

Taeyeon turned around and saw him stop in front of him. He look at him from head to toe then arch his eyebrows. "What's with your getup?" He asked.

Yuri smiled then take little Prince from him. He loves playing with the little one. "Sica and I have a date today." He smiled then kissed the baby. "I really love your scent.." He giggled.

"Are coming home before dinner?" Taeyeon asked Yuri.

"No. We'll have a dinner outside." The Tanned Guy said and sat on the couch with Baby Hyo.

"Where is your Princess?" Taeyeon asked sitting next to him.

"Oh, She's in the shower." He answered without looking at him. "Uncle Yul is so handsome right? Yeah I know, I know.. when you grow up Yul be as handsome as me.." He talk to the baby.

Taeyeon look at him disgustingly. "Don't tell lies on my baby!" He said.

"Why? I'm not lying, can't you see how Handsome I am?" He asked with a proud look on his face then kissed Baby Hyo's cheek.

"Yah! Stop kissing my baby! You and Your wife keeps on doing the same thing! What do you think of my baby? Your Doll?" He shouted that frightened the baby and cried.

"Omo! Look at what you did!" Yuri then cooed the baby. "Don't worry little Prince, Uncle Yul will be here for you." He stood up and walk away.

"Yah! Where are you bringing my baby?" Taeyeon followed him.

"In our room!" He said.

"Aish!" It's a usual thing to Yuri and Jessica taking his baby inside their room and play with Hyo, So he just let Yuri hog his Son again. He stomped his feet to their room where his wife is resting.

"Sica?" Yuri called as he slowly opened the room door.

He went in then laid the baby on the bed as he walk to the bathroom, His wife is still taking a bath.

"Baby are you alright there?" He asked while knocking on the door.

"Yes Seobang, Be out in a bit." Jessica answered.

Yuri smiled then went back to the bed, he take Little Hyo on his chest as he laid his back on the headrest.

"You will meet Our Sweet Pea in a few Months, before you turn one. You two will be a very good friends okay?" He told the baby and pat his back gently.

Little Hyo yawned, The Tanned Guy cradle him to sleep, while he's doing it Jessica went out of the bathroom and saw him looking like Hyo's real Dad.

She smiled then sat on the side of the bed, just near her husband. "You look really good Seobang." She said while touching little Hyo's Hand.

"Thank you, I'm excited to see our Sweet Pea."

Hearing this made the blonde touch her tummy, She smiled at her husband. "Me too, I wish it will be soon.." She said then sighed. "Alright, I'll dress up now." She said then leaned to give her husband a quick peck before she went to the closet.

Yuri stood up to bring Little Hyo back to his parents then went back to their room.

"Baby.." He called with a huge smile, Jessica is wearing a summer dress and she looks really pretty.

"I'm almost done baby." She told him.

The tanned guy walk to her then grab her by the waist closer to him. He leaned down to her neck and sniff it. "Damn Sica.. you never fail to make me fall for you." He whispered then kissed her neck then lightly it that made Jessica's breathing hitched.

Yuri lifted her a little then walked to the edge of the bed with his wife, he sat down making Jessica sit on his lap.

"I don't wanna go out anymore, can we just stay in the bed the whole day?" He asked then bit her on the ear a little while stoking his wife's waist.

"Seobang.. we need to go out today, you promise me." She pouted.

Yuri sighed then nodded his head. He kissed her cheek and intertwine their hands tightly. "I love you Sica." He whispered.

"I love you too." She kissed his cheek too. "Let's go now."

The Two went out and ride in the car, Jessica was pouting cutely while looking outside as Yuri drive.

Yuri glance at her then shake his head while smiling. "Sica.. are you trying to kill me here?" He asked.

Jessica turned to him with her innocent face. "Why Seobang? What did I do?" She asked then pout once again.

Yuri just chuckled and shake his head, his wife can be really naive at times.

"What is it really baby?" Jessica asked, Yuri take her left hand then bring it to his lips.

"I love you Sica!" He said then put lots of kisses at the back of her hand.

Jessica giggled and then kissed his cheek. "I love you more." She said then put Yuri's hand on her tummy. "Our sweet pea will be jealous, Daddy didn't say he loves Sweet Pea." She look at Yuri.

The Tanned Guy smiled and move his hands around her belly. "Of course Daddy loves our Precious Sweet Pea too." He said with a smile then focus on driving.

They arrived in a Park thirty minutes later, Jessica sat on a bench as Yuri went somewhere to buy her a chocolate ice cream.

The Blonde look at the kids who are playing on the playground, she smiled widely while thinking of her own kid playing with Taeny's Son Prince Hyo.

She didn't regret choosing this place for their simple date, she then look down to her tummy and caressed it lovingly.

"Sweet Pea, how are you in there? Mommy is eating healthy for you, I hope you grow up really well and be active as Daddy." He told her baby inside her belly. "Don't be like Mommy okay? Be as kind as Daddy instead." She was so into talking to the baby and didn't noticed her husband is now walking to her.

He kneeled down in front of her. "Baby, what are you doing? Are you okay? Is Sweet Pea okay?" Yuri worriedly asked while holding the two chocolate ice cream.

"I'm fine babe, i was just talking to our baby." She smiled and peck his forehead.

Yuri nodded then gave her one of the ice cream. "I thought you're feeling unwell again."

"I'm sorry for always making you worried." She apologized while eating.

She was eating like someone would steal her ice cream away.

Yuri smiled then look at her ice cream, "Baby, do you want mine?" He asked seeing that she done with hers.

The Blonde turned to his cone then look at him that made her laugh since Jessica's corner of her lips was smudged with chocolate.

He hand her the cone then wipe the chocolate away. "You are so cute!" He pinch her cheeks then kissed her. "You are the cutest Sica." He laugh.

Jessica pouted. "Baby, the Ice cream is melting."

Yuri nodded and just let her finish the ice cream.

"Want some?" She asked.

Yuri opened his mouth but Jessica turned her back on him. "This is mine." She said childishly.

The Tanned Guy shake his head at his wife. "But it was mine before I gave it to you."

"You said it.. It WAS yours, and YOU. GAVE. IT. TO. ME! So this is MINE NOW!"

Yuri turned her to face him and look at her while the Ice cream. "I'm not gonna take it from you baby." He told her. "But it wouldn't hurt to share." He leaned down and the other side.

The Blonde was surprised at her husband's actions, they are face to face with the Ice cream blocking them. She stopped and just stare at him while enjoying the Ice cream. She was blushing now since there are lots of people around, but Yuri is shamelessly showing everybody his affection towards her.

Her husband back away then his lips clean. "Hmm. It's better than I thought." He smiled and look at her. "Finish it Sica.. I just wanna taste it."

"Don't do that again, It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter