Chapter 84: Boys & Girls

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Some of your suggestions are here, I just hope you'll like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 84:

"Kyaaaahhhh!" Yoong wiggled his feet in happiness as His father chase after them.

"I'm coming Yoongie!" Yuri said in a teasing tone while running.

Jessica who is carrying Yoong was tired of running around the garden, The two has been playing around since morning and now that it's already late afternoon the little kid still have a lot of energy.

"Can I rest for a minute?" Jessica asked then went inside the house, She settled in the living room with Yoong sitting on her lap.

Yuri sit next to her with his head leaning on the backrest of the couch. Yoong look at then extend his hands to his father while doing close and open.

"Tataaa!" He squealed.

Yuri take him then lifted the kid up until he face Yoong's tummy, he move his head and buried his face on it then blow on his tummy.

"Kyaaahhhh!" Yoong hold him by his hair as he got tickled with what his father doing.

Jessica smiled, she's happy to see that the two are now inseparable, although sometimes the baby is still jealous over his father, Yoong grow to love his father and this made Yuri really happy.

"Alright! Practice walking again." She heard Yuri said.

The tanned guy put the baby down then hold his hands and the baby started walking.

The Blonde stood up to shower leaving the two having a father and Son bonding.

While the Blonde went to their room, Yuri and Yoong were having a great time in the living room.

"Want Dada to let go of you?" He asked the baby who just look up and giggled at him, showing his baby teeth. "You are so cute!"

Yoong felt excited with his father's tone, He jump up and down with his hands being held by his father tightly.

The Tanned Guy smiled then pick his baby up then went outside. "Let's surprise Mommy.." He told Yoong then kiss his cheek.

Yoong clap his hands then move it close and open. "Tata.." He look at His Dad while drooling then lean closer to his face.

The tanned guy had his eyes close as his Son his cheek. "I'm not an ice cream Yoongie." He said, he wipe his cheek and his Baby's mouth then walk faster until they arrived in a garden, "We'll pick a flower for Mommy okay?" He said showing his Son different colors of flowers.

"Wah!!" Yoong said in amazement with his mouth opened wide.

Yuri chuckled then kiss his cheek, "You are so cute! I love you!" He said then pick some flowers then let Yoong smell it.

The Little Boy scratch his nose and push his hand away then hide his face to his neck.

"You don't like this?" He asked then walk back home, "Mommy will definitely like this." He happily said.

----

The Blonde Girl just finish taking a bath, She went out of the bathroom and was surprise to see Yuri and Yoong holding flowers.

Her husband who was carrying Yoong walk closer to her. "Yoong wanna give you something." He said with a smile. "Yoongie, Give this to Mommy." He said then hand the baby the flower.

Yoong look at it then played with it by wiggling his hand that's holding the flower then throw it to his mother.

Jessica smiled and pat the baby's head, "Thank you Yoongie." She take the baby from her husband then kiss him.

Yuri smiled then bowed to her, "A beautiful flower for the most Beautiful Woman in My Eyes." He said then hand her the flower.

Jessica blush then take it from him, "Thank you Yul!" She smiled then pouted her lips.

Yuri pulled her by the waist then leaned down to kiss her lips, "Kyaahhh!" Yoong squealed and the two breakaway.

"Still jealous." Yuri chuckled then carried Yoong.

Jessica sniff the flowers then look at the boys with a smile, "What's with you today? Why are you giving me flowers?" She asked.

"Nothing.. I just wanna surprise you, I know you've been working hard for Yoong to have a perfect birthday celebration and this is just a simple act to make you happy." He smiled.

Jessica was moved by this, She's really grateful to have Yuri in her life. "Thank you Yul!" She said then hug the boys. She then noticed that her husband is sweating so much. "Babe, I think you need to shower now." She said.

Yuri nodded, "Yoongie and Daddy will shower now!" He said then brought the baby inside the room.

The Blonde Chuckled and put the flowers on the vase on the nightstand then dressed up, she wear a white short and a y top, She went to the bed and take her phone to message the event organizer for Yoong's birthday.

"Kyaaaahhh!" She heard Yoong squealed followed by a hearty laugh from him.

"He's really happy." She chuckled, hearing the constant giggle and squeals from Yoong makes her really happy.

After sometime the two boys went out, Yuri put Yoong on the bed then went to the closet to get some boxers.

The American take Yoong's diaper and clothes and dressed him up. Since she was busy, She didn't noticed her husband is now sitting at her back and watching her.

Yuri's eyes roam to his wife's beautiful neck to her smooth arms, He lifted his hands and touch it that startled the blonde.

"Yul! You startled me!" She said.

Yuri then pulled his wife between his legs then gave light kisses on the back of her neck, Jessica close her eyes and leaned her head to his shoulder.

"I love you Sica." He whispered and continue kissing the side of her neck down to her shoulder while his hands are caressing her flat tummy. "I miss you baby."

Yoong then crawled to his Mom and hold onto Jessica to help him stand up. He leaned down and gave his Mommy a sloppy kiss on the lips.

"Amamama." He mumbled then bended his knees up and down with his hands still holding on Jessica.

"Seobang.. Yoongie's here." Jessica said.

Yuri stop kissing and look at Yoong who kept bending his knees up and down.

"Wow! Yoongie is doing great!" Yuri said, leaning his head on his wife's shoulders.

Jessica hold the baby's waist then pulled to kiss him, "I love you." 

"Atatata!" Yoong said then look at his hand.

The Blonde then put the baby down then untangled his arms around her, "I'll just get some juice.." She said then hop off the bed.

Yuri and Yoong were left, The Tanned Guy laid the baby down and pulled up Yoong's shirt he then tickled him on his tummy using his mouth.

"Kyaaaak!!" Yoong pulled his hair then wiggled his feet in happiness.

Yuri kept tickling the little baby until Yoong got tired, His Baby likes it whenever he tickles him. "You love it don't you?" He asked then picked the baby and put him on his lap.

Yoong hold the hem of his shirt then pulled it up showing his hard rock abs. He then leaned his head on his tummy and copied what Yuri did to him but in a more sloppy way.

He then look at his own shirt, "Tataaa!" He called then showed his tummy to his Dad.

"What do you want?" He asked.

Yoong raised his hands signaling something to his Dad. "You want to take it off?" Yuri asked then pulled the baby's shirt off.

Yoong loudly tap his own tummy like he's playing a drum while biting his lower lip.

Yuri then became playful, He take his shirt then take his Son inside, Yoong was trying to get out of the shirt but Yuri was tightly hugging him.

"Kyah!" He squealed then bite Yuri's chest with his small teeth.

"Ouch!" Yuri groaned then peek inside through the collars, "Peekaboo!" He happily said.

The Baby look up and smiled, Yoong then pinch his Dad's s that made Yuri take him out of his shirt.

"No pinching and biting!" He said, Yoong didn't listen and pulled his shirt to get inside again but Yuri won't let him. He put the baby down but Yoong kept crawling to him.

"Tata!!" Yoong then get inside his shirt from the back. "Boo!" He happily said when he showed his face.

His Tanned Father watch him then smiled, Yoong is playing by himself. Jessica then went in with a glass of juice for her husband and saw their Son.

"Why is Yoongie half ?" She asked then hand her husband the glass, she then pulled Yoong off Yuri's shirt. "What are you doing inside Daddy's shirt?" She asked then kissed his cheek.

"He likes to show his y body." Yuri chuckled then drink the juice.

"Don't tell me he likes to see your abs too." Jessica look at him with a wide smile.

"His Mom loves his Daddy's abs actually." Yuri then put the glass on the nightstand.

"No, not true." Jessica shake her head.

"Are you sure? You don't like this?" Yuri take her left hand and made her touch his chest down to his abs.

"Fudge! This is so hot!" Jessica thought and take her hand off him like she's not affected. "I don't like that." She said then laid down with Yoong.

Yuri then laid next to her and tickled her on the waist. "Kyaaahhh! Seoba-ahhhhh!" Jessica squealed out loud.

"Yoongie help Daddy!" He told their baby.

Yoong gave Jessica lots of kisses on her cheeks while Yuri kept tickling her.

"Kyaaaahhh!" 

"Tatataa." Yoong kept calling for Yuri, He climbed to him and pulled his shirt up.

"Yoong want Dada to take this off?" Yuri asked then pulled his shirt off.

"Kyaahh!" Yoong squealed then hit his father's tummy happily.

Jessica look at the two, She scanned Yuri's body then bite her lips, she unwittingly put her hand on his abs then it up and down, feeling her husband's y abs.

"I thought you don't like it?" Yuri asked with a smile.

Jessica quickly pulled her hand away from him while blushing. "I-I just wanna know if it's real." She said looking away.

Yuri just chuckled at his wife's cuteness.

----

"Yes! Of course.. Jessi and Yuri will surely love to see you there!" Tiffany cheerfully said on the other line, "So.. are you coming?" She asked.

Taeyeon could only shake his head, Tiffany is talking to Yuri's girl friends in Seoul, She got the girls' mobile numbers from Yuri the other day, and now inviting them to come to Yoong's first birthday party that will happen in two weeks.

"Sure! We'll wait for you okay! Alright.. thanks! Bye!" She said then hang up. She squealed then shake her husband's arm.

Taeyeon wanted to cover his ears because of the loudness of his wife's voice, "Mushroom, I will drive us off if you don't stop!" He threatened.

Tiffany stopped bothering him and turned to Hyoyeon who is playing at the backseat.

"Hyo! Aunt Hayeon is coming in two weeks!" She told the baby who didn't even look at her.

"So, Who are coming?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter