Chapter 77: Merry Go Round

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

You guys want more YoonYulSic Moments right? I hope you find it here.

Enjoy!

Chapter 77:

"Waaaahhhh!!!" A loud cry from one of the babies was heard.

Jessica who is busy decorating the living room turned around and saw Hyoyeon lying down on the floor and crying.

"Oh My gosh Hyo!" She screamed and ran to the kid to pick him up. "Sshhh.. Aunt Jessi's here, Sshh." She coax the little boy while his back.

"What happened?" Asked Tiffany who just came down from their room.

Jessica look at her, "He fell from the center table." She said.

"Waaahhh!" Yoong who is crawling on the floor cried.

"I'll take Hyo, Yoong is jealous again." Tiffany take her Son to let Jessica carry her always jealous son.

The Blonde take her six month old baby and coax him too, "Mommy's here.." She kissed his head to make him stop from crying.

Hyoyeon is now sobbing and looking at the other baby, "Mimi Hyo." He told his mother while patting his head.

"You want Mommy to kiss Hyo's head too?" Tiffany asked her Son then kissed the little boy's head. "All healed." She smiled and the baby hide his face on her chest.

As the two kids started to calm down in their Mother's arms, Tiffany look around and noticed the beautiful decorations her best friend did.

"You done?" She asked Jessica.

The Blonde shake her head, "Not yet." She look at her watch and sighed, Yuri will come home early today but she's not yet done.

"Want some help?" The Brunette asked while her Son's back.

"I can finish this, just play with Hyo and Yoong please." She said and the brunette nodded.

Tiffany take Yoong from her and walk to the garden with Hyoyeon following her behind.

Jessica sighed and continued what she was doing, She's preparing to surprise her husband since today is Yuri's birthday.

She will go out later to buy her husband a cake.

After awhile, Jessica finished decorating, she then went to their room and changed her clothes.

She will go out to buy the ingredients she will use to cook food and also buy a cake.

Tiffany and the two kids joined her, "Is Yuri coming home now?" The Brunette asked while caressing her baby bump.

"He hasn't called me.." She answered.

Jessica stop the car to the Cake Shop to buy a simple cake for Yuri, Tiffany was left with the two kids, She look at the two who are busy doing their own thing.

Hyoyeon was eating cookies while Yoong is his baby rattle. She smiled, Jessica's Son look so much like Yuri and she thinks that he also took his father's behavior.

"Yoongie, today is your Daddy's birthday, that's why Your Mommy is so busy." She told the little kid who don't even give a damn of whatever she's telling him.

Jessica came back and put the cake at the backseat then drive to the grocery store for the ingredients.

They went home right after to cook, Jessica was moving fast so everything will be prepared before Yuri comes home.

Tiffany was just watching her best friend so focus and serious in cooking, never in her life she have seen the ice princess made an effort for someone not even with her.

"Jessi~ Are you done?" She asked.

Jessica turned to her and smiled, "Almost." She said then look at her wrist watch, it's already late afternoon, Yuri will be home anytime soon. "Where are the kids?" She asked.

"Sleeping.. I'm glad Yoong didn't make it hard for me to babysit him." The Brunette said, She was about to speak again when her phone rings, so she excused herself and take the call leaving Jessica alone in the kitchen.

The Blonde is turned the stove off and prepared everything in the dining, She sat on the chair and rest.

Her phone suddenly rings, She quickly answered the call from her husband.

"Seobang!" She happily answered.

"Baby.. I will go home a little late today." Yuri said immediately.

Jessica pouted, "Why?" She asked.

"The office staffs invited me and Taeyeon for a drink." He told her, "Is it okay?" He asked.

Jessica think about it, Yuri might go home drunk and her surprise will go to waste but she also need to think about Him, it's been a while since Yuri went out for a get together and she is at ease since Yuri will be with Taeyeon, she knows he's safe.

She sighed, "Don't drink too much okay?" She said.

"Yes baby, thank you! I promise I will be good." Yuri's voice turned bright.

"Okay.. Drive safely baby.."

"Okay, don't wait for me anymore baby, sleep early Sica!"

"How can I sleep without you?" She thought.

"I love you baby."

"I'll wait for you Seobang, I love you too and Happy Birthday."

"Thank you Baby!"

----

Tiffany went down from their room to get a water, She was startled as she saw the blonde girl on the dining area, staring at the cake.

"Jessi!" She called, it's late at night already but the two boys are still out, She called Taeyeon an hour ago and he told her that their are about to go home but up until now their husbands are nowhere to be seen. "Sleep now and just celebrate tomorrow." She told her.

Jessica shake her head, She wanted to wait for him and surprise the tanned guy.

"I'll be fine Tiff, why are you still awake?" She asked.

"Same as you, Waiting for Tae." She smiled and get a glass of water.

----

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR YURI!" Everyone lifted their glasses for a toast.

Yuri and Taeyeon are having a good time with the office staffs that they forgot about the time.

"You are the coolest bosses ever!!" One of the male staffs squealed in happiness.

The two guys chuckled at them, Taeyeon look at his wrist watch and was surprised to see that it's already late.

"Yul, we have to go home." He told his friend.

Yuri look at his phone and found tons of phone calls from his wife. "I'm dead." He thought then cleared his throat, "It's already late, We have to go home." He said then stood up. Taeyeon walk to pay for their bills as Yuri talk to them.

"Alright Sir! We'll stay a little longer. Happy birthday again."

"Okay, thank you, we have to go!" He smiled at them then walk out with Taeyeon.

"Can you drive?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, Let's go home now."

The Two drive home with separate cars, Yuri tried to call his wife but she wouldn't pick up, probably because it's already past midnight and she's already sleeping.

Yuri arrived and found that Taeyeon got home first. He opened the door and was surprised to see a banner and lots of balloons in the living room.

"Happy Birthday Daddy Yul.." It read, Yuri opened his eyes wide in shock, He didn't thought that Jessica will surprise him.

He walk to go upstairs and passed by the dining area and found the cake and other foods on the table, what shocked him the most was seeing his wife sleeping with her head leaning on the table.

He wake her up and felt sorry to her, "Baby.." He shake her body gently.

After awhile Jessica wake up and look at him. "Yul." She called.

"Why did you sleep here?" He asked. "I told you to not wait for me anymore." He told her then fix her fringe.

"I was waiting for you to celebrate your birthday.." She said then look at the time then sighed, "but it's Too late." She stood up and look at him coldly. "Had a great night? I hope you had a meaningful birt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter