Chapter 66: O.M.G (Oh My God)

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Enjoy this update!

Chapter 66:

Tiffany went out of her best friend's room then walk to the Nursery, she saw her husband playing with their Son on the couch and sit next to him.

"How's Jess?" Taeyeon asked.

"She's packing Yuri's stuffs, she told me she'll send it back to Seoul." She said while hugging her husband by the arm. "Why is this happening to them?" She asked sadly.

Taeyeon look at her then kissed her forehead. "If Jessica just open her mind and heart to listen to her husband everything will be fine." He said then stood up. "Let's go to our room." He told his wife.

Tiffany stood up and intertwined their hands as they both walk to their room with their Son.

They settled on the bed with the Brunette feeding her baby and Taeyeon watching her.

"What if what Jessi heard was true? That Yuri really has another woman in Seoul." She said then her face turned mad. "I won't forgive him, he's my best friend but Jessi is my best friend too. And he told me to always be on Jessi's side no matter what happens, i just hope She would take good care of herself, she has a sensitive pregnancy, it won't be good for the baby."

Her husband chuckled at his wife, her expressions changes rapidly first she has a concerned look then turned to an angry one and turned into a worried look, "We don't know Mushroom, but Yuri is flatly denying Jessica's accusations and You know him more than me, Once caught, you know Yuri admit his fault and he always tell the truth even though he knew that he will get scolded."

Tiffany nodded, Yuri isn't a liar he makes mistakes but he admit it right away.

"All Jessica should do is to listen and trust her husband fully." Taeyeon look at their son and smiled, baby Hyo is already sleeping.

He take the baby from his wife then put him on the side of the bed, then pulled his wife for a cuddle.

"I'm so worried about Jessi, she hasn't eaten since morning." She pat her husband's head that on her chest.

Taeyeon pat her bum then playfully squeezed it. "Let her be alone and think."

"You should make dinner for us now Boo."

"I will, later. But let us cuddle for now since we can't be sweet in front of your best friend." He kissed her on the collarbone.

"Yeah, she might think of Yuri and cry again."

Taeyeon then sat up and take their Son, "I'll bring him to the nursery." He said then went out.

Tiffany chuckled and just waited for him to go back.

"Mushroom!" Taeyeon went back and almost jump on the bed that made his wife laugh. He hovered over his wife and immediately kiss her.

Tiffany responded immediately while pulling her husband's head closer to her.

"Let's make love." Taeyeon whispered to his wife.

The Brunette kiss him once again then look at him apologetically. "I want to but I'm sorry boo, I can't do it while I'm thinking about Jessi and Yuri. I'm really sorry." She said sadly.

Taeyeon nodded, Tiffany cares a lot about her best friends and he understand it.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." She smiled at him.

"I'll look forward to that." Her husband smiled then lean forward for a kiss. "I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too." The two of them went out to make some dinner. "Boo, teach me how to cook like what Yuri did to Jessi. I wanna make something for you and little Prince." She told her husband while hugging his arm.

"Alright! My mushroom will learn how to cook!" He smiled.

Taeyeon sat down and told her to prepare everything, "Now you have to cut them." He told his wife.

Tiffany hold the knife and look at the vegetable. "How will I cut this Boo?" She asked.

He walk at her back then hugged her on her waist. "Cut it in quarters, like this." He kissed her shoulder before he hold her hand that's holding the knife and guided her on cutting the vegetables.

Tiffany felt her face heated, Feeling her husband's hot breath on her ear plus his hands and his body pressing closer to her back makes her blush.

"Mushroom, are you listening?" Taeyeon asked noticing his wife is spacing out.

"Ah, Yeah, I change my mind Boo. Just teach me some other time we need to eat early. I'll just talk to Jessi." She said wiping her hands.

Her husband could only shake his head at his wife's weirdness.

"Just call us when it's done, I love you boo! Fighting!" She kissed him.

"I love you too."

Tiffany hurriedly walk upstairs to stop herself from blushing even more.

----

"I apologize for My Daughter's actions, I will send her back to London today." Mr. Kang told Kwon Appa over the phone.

Kwon Appa sighed, he quickly called Mr. Kang right after Yuri left his office and told him what his daughter did to Yuri.

"I hope this won't end our friendship." Mr. Kang added.

"Of course, We're still friends." His secretary then went in and told him about the meeting. "Let's have some coffee some other time, I have to go now."

"Sounds good, I'll wait for your call. I apologize once again."

Kwon Appa then bid goodbye then hang up, he stood up and walk to the door, "Tell Yuri to come with me in the meeting." He told his secretary.

"Yes Sir." The Secretary nodded then walk away.

She went back immediately and talk to him. "Mr. Yuri went out a few minutes ago."

Kwon Appa look away then sighed, he'll just talk to his son after the meeting. "Alright, let's go to the conference room." He said.

----

Yuri is riding in a cab with only a small bag with all important things and now on his way to his parents home.

He was holding his phone and was trying to call his wife but Jessica turned her phone off.

He arrived at his parents home after a few minutes, then went inside.

"Eomma!" He called his mother as soon as he saw her.

"Son!" Kwon Eomma hugged him and gave her son a peck on his cheek. "I missed you Darling."

"Where's Appa?" He asked.

"He's still at work, don't you have office today?" She asked with her typical high pitch tone.

"I went home.." He said then look at the time. "Eomma, I came here to say goodbye." He said in a hurried tone.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going back to LA today, I have a flight to catch." He kissed his mother's cheek. "I have to go."

"But what about the company?"

"I don't care anymore, Sica is more important Eomma, something happened and she wanted to breakup with me, and I will never let that happen!" He said in conviction.

"What?" She asked in shock. "Alright, go now Son! And take care of your family, I'll handle your father." She motioned her Son to go.

Yuri nodded. "Thanks Eomma! I love you." He said then walk away then ride in a cab once again.

While on his way to the Airport, Yuri received a phone call from his father.

"Kwon Yuri come back to the office now, I have something to discuss to you about the merging." He said immediately.

"I can't Appa, I'm sorry but I'm going back to My wife now." He said then take a deep breath.

"What are you talking about? You can't go out of the country just l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter