Chapter 98: Breath

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Enjoy this update!

Chapter 98:

"Jewwell wiww have a baby shoon!!" Yoong proudly told Hyoyeon's classmates in kindergarten who are playing with them in the playground. "Name'sh ewwy!"

The other kids laugh at him, "it's Bluebewwy not ewwy!" They told him.

Yoong pouted, then look at his Mommy's direction.

"You said you'we a big boy but you speak like a baby!" Hyoyeon's classmates kept teasing the poor boy.

"And youw baby's name is weiwd like you!" The other kid said and push him, making him tumble down on the ground.

Yoong stood up, and dusted his shorts off. "No! My baby'sh not weiwd! My baby ish pwetty wike Jewwell Mommy!" He shouted.

"Youw baby and youw Mommy awe ugly, like you and youw Daddy!" The kids laugh.

Hyoyeon then came running and gave Yoong a slice of sandwich from Tiffany.

"Mommy said, Hyo and Yoong will shawe." Hyo who's starting to speak more clearly said but Yoong was looking down. "Why Yoongie?" He asked noticing that he's not in the mood.

"The Boysh laugh at Jewwell." He pouted. "The Boysh shaid, Jewwell Mommy and Daddy and baby.. ugwy." 

Hyoyeon look at his classmates, "that's not twue." He told the little boy then angrily turned to his classmates. "You shouldn't laugh at Hyo's Bwothew!" He said then hug Yoong. "It's Okay Yoongie, Hyo Hyung is hewe to pwotect you." He pat the younger boy's back.

"Jewwell is not you'we bwothew! He's weiwd just like I saw in TV!"

"Yoongie isn't weiwd! Yoongie is cool!" Hyoyeon hold Yoong's hand then showed his classmates his fist, "Hyo's gonna use this to you!"

"Hyo! Yoong! Come over here!" Tiffany called.

Hyoyeon quickly hide his hand then pulled Yoong, "Hyo don't wanna play with you anymowe!" He said then walk to their Mothers with Yoong.

"Are you two enjoying?" Jessica quickly asked as soon as they stop in front of them.

"Yoongie and Hyo and Seobaby will play at home!" Hyoyeon said then smiled at Yoong.

"You don't wanna play with your friends?" Tiffany asked.

"Hyo wants to play with Seobaby and Yoongie only."

"Okay! Let's go!" Tiffany stood up carrying the sleeping Seohyun then hold Hyoyeon's hand, "Hold your brother's hand Sweetie." She told her Son.

Hyoyeon nodded and hold Yoong's hand.

They walk home while talking, Jessica look at her Son and noticed that he's sad.

"Yoongie, are you tired? You want Mommy to carry you?" She asked.

Yoong look up then shake his head, "No, Mommy wiww have a hawd time." He said that made Jessica smile.

Her Son is very thoughtful and responsible at such a young age. She tightened the hold on his hand.

They arrived at home, Hyoyeon and Seohyun run to the playroom to play while Yoong went to his Parents room.

Jessica laid next to him, "Oppa, Why are you sad?" She asked the little boy while caressing her huge tummy.

"Jewwell isn't shad." The little boy said.

"Yoongie, look at Mommy." She told the little boy.

Yoong turned to her, "What did Mommy told you about keeping a secret?" She asked.

Yoong sat up facing his Mother, "Jewwell awways teww Mommy evewything." He recited.

"Why do you have to tell Mommy everything?"

"Becaushe Mommy can feew when Jewwell ish shad." He said then cried.

Jessica hug her Son then kiss his head, "Why baby? Blueberry can feel your sadness too." She pat his back, "You can tell Mommy anything, Sweetie."

Yoong hug his Mother's neck, "The boysh shaid Jewwell Mommy and Daddy and ewwy awe ugwy wike Jewwell." 

Jessica smiled at her Son's problem, "The kids told you that Daddy and Mommy are ugly?" She asked and the little kid sob, "Sweet Pea and Blueberry too?"

He broke the hug and faced his Mother, "That'sh not twue, wight?" He asked.

Jessica wipe his tears away, "You and Blueberry are the most beautiful gift God has given us, Sweetie." She smiled at him.

"Mommy and Daddy awe pwetty too."

"Everyone is beautiful baby, All of Us are beautiful in the eyes of the Lord."

"Even Kkuma and Mickey?" He asked.

"Yes. So don't be sad now.." She kissed his forehead. "Are you okay now?" She asked.

The little boy nodded, "Thank you Mommy." He told his Mother then kiss her lips. "Wuv you."

"I love you too, Sweetiepie." She smiled at him, "Sweet Pea and Blueberry's time to talk now." She said.

Yoong turned to his Mother's big tummy and her belly, "Hi ewwy, Oppa ish not shad anymowe, don't be shad too." The little boy told his sibling. "Wake up now. Oppa wanna shee ewwy now." He whispered.

Jessica smiled, Yoong always tell their Blueberry to wake up since Yuri told him that their baby is sleeping inside her tummy.

"Mommy, Why ewwy don't wanna wake up?" Yoong asked.

"Blueberry needs to sleep more.. he will wake up soon."

A knock on the door disturb the two, "Yoongie.. Come on let's play! Hyung will make Yoongie happy!" Hyoyeon shouted.

Yoong look at his Mommy's tummy, "ewwy, Oppa wiww go pway fiwsht, 'kay?" He kissed Jessica's tummy, "Wuv you!" He turned to Jessica, "Mommy, You okay awone hewe?" He asked.

Jessica pat his head, "Don't worry about Mommy, Sweet Pea. I'll be okay." Yoong kissed her. "Enjoy with Hyung and Seobany, okay."

"'Kay, Wuv you."

"Love you too, Lovey." She said and the little kid jump off the bed and run to the door.

He look at his mother and showered her flying kisses before he run to the nursery with Hyoyeon.

"Oppa, Let'sh pway!" Seohyun told Yoong.

They are inside the playroom and playing while Tiffany is busy preparing some snack for them.

"Wook Oppa thish is Kewowo.." She introduced her favorite toy her Daddy bought her.

"I have Kkuma and Mickey!" Yoong put his stuffed toys next to Keroro.

"Yoongie is not sad anymowe." Hyoyeon smiled at the younger boy.

Yoong shake his head, "Mommy shaid evewyone ish pwetty, ewwy too, so Jewwell'sh not shad anymowe." He smiled.

Hyoyeon nodded, "Hyo too and Seobaby too."

"Sheo'sh pwetty too?" Seohyun asked.

Yoong nodded, "Sheobaby ish pwetty thish big!" He spread his arms to show how pretty his girlfriend is.

"Seobaby is like a Pwincess!" Hyoyeon said.

"Uhm!" Yoong agreed.

"Excuse me, This is your snacks.. eat well babies!" The smiling Princess put the tray on the mini table and went out.

"Mommy makes yummy snacks." Hyoyeon said then gave her Sister a piece of the sandwich. "This is fow Yoongie."

"Thank you Oppa!" Seohyun kissed her brother's cheek then sit down on the carpeted floor. "Kewowo don't wanna eat.." She said as she try to feed his stuffed toy.

Yoong sit next to her and tried to feed his two toys too. "Mickey and Kkuma too."

"Because they don't have teeth like us." Hyoyeon simply said then eat his own food.

Seohyun stood up, "Sheo know how to make 'em eat!" The Smart little girl smiled widely. "Sheo'sh gonna pway Kewowo shong!" She jump happily then played the theme song of the show.

Yoong pouted, "But Kkuma and Mickey wiww be shad."

Hyoyeon look to the side and think, "Hmm. Why not Dance with them!" He suggested.

"Sheo wanna shing not Danche!" The little girl said.

"Okay! Sheobaby wiww shing, Hyung and Jewwell wiww Danche!" Yoong stood up and the three of them started their performance for the three stuffed toys.

Tiffany who has been listening to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter