Chapter 6: Vying

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

 

How are you guys?

 

Here's another chapter.

 

Chapter 6:

 

YulTaeNy went to the other suite to get Jessica, but the latter was just comfortably laying down the bed.

 

"Jessi, we're going out! Come over here." Tiffany called.

 

Jessica didn't mind them and just cover herself with the think blanket.

 

"What happened to her?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany moved closer to him.

 

"She saw Yuri and I hugging, she also saw Yuri kissing me on the cheek and told me he loves me." She whispered.

 

"What???" Taeyeon shouted. "Come here, you froward girl." Taeyeon dragged his girlfriend out of the suite that leaves Yuri alone with Jessica.

 

Yuri sighed and went to the bed. "Sica." He shake her. "Sica. Let's go out. We'll be celebrating my birthday outside." He continued to shake her.

 

The American girl sat up. "Why don't you go out and bring Tiffany alone in a date?" She said pouting.

 

Yuri went to hug her. "Sica. Tiffany is our best friend, like you and me." He said with a little bitter tone.

 

Sh rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. Do you wanna have some friends with benefits thing with her? Go ahead!" She said crossing her arms.

 

"I'm not the type who would flirt girls, Sica. You know it, specially if the girl already has a boyfriend. So don't accuse me of flirting my best friend." 

 

Yuri stood up. "And I would do the same thing with you, if you got yourself a boyfriend, I won't bother you anymore. Cause as much as I want you and me together, we can't because you don't want to." He said and walk away.

 

Jessica was left alone, She quickly climbed down the bed and followed to stop him. "I'm sorry Seobang!" She said and hugged him from the back.

 

Yuri untangled her arms. "Let's go!" He smiled. 

 

"No, let's stay for a little while." She said pulling him back to the bed. "I'm really sorry for what I've said. I was just jealous." She admitted.

 

Yuri held her face. "Don't be jealous baby." He said and laid her back down on the bed. "I love Tiffany as best friend. Not more than that." He put her on top of him. "And look at my neck, it has love bites from you." He joked.

 

"Should i put love bites all over your body to let the people know, you're mine?" She asked pouting.

 

"Do you want to? I'll let you put love bites all over me, if you let me do it to you too." He smiled as he tightened the hug on her waist. "Give me a kiss, love." He said. Jessica leaned down and kiss him. "Hmm." He hummed as she bit his lower lip harshly and on it.

 

"You're mine." She whispered.

 

Yuri pulled off and his lip. "Why did you bite me?" He asked.

 

"Because I love you!" She winked and stood up.

 

They went out, Tiffany and Taeyeon were waiting for them. "What happened to your lip, Yul?" Taeyeon asked seeing it a little swollen.

 

"I bit his lip, why? Problem?" She asked.

 

Tiffany just shake her head. The four of them went to a restaurant near the hotel. Yuri was hugging her from the waist. "I love you!" She whispered.

 

Then a garçon approached them, handing them the Menu. They ordered the food and waited.

 

"Hello! I'm sorry i'm late." A pretty girl said. Jessica was surprised to see her. She was about to ask her why she's here, when Yuri stood up.

 

"It's not a problem Suzy. I'm really glad you came." He said and pulled a chair for her which was beside him.

 

Suzy handed him a big paper bag. "That's my gift for you, Happy Birthday!" She smiled.

 

"You even prepared something for me? Wow, thank you Suzy." He thanked her loud enough for Jessica to get irritated.

 

He then called the garçon back and let Suzy order. "What do you suggest, Sir Yuri." Suzy shyly asked.

 

"You're so cute. I told you to call me just Yul." He smiled. Yuri become extra playful when Suzy arrived.

 

Jessica saw her blushed. And she didn't like it. She stood up that got their attention.

 

"I'm not in the mood. I'll just go back to the suite." She announced. She's waiting for Yuri to stop her like usual.

 

"But Sica, you haven't eaten breakfast yet." Yuri stopped her.

 

"I'll just sleep. I'll wait for our flight tonight." She said and stomped her way outside the restaurant.

 

Yuri was about to follow her when Tiffany stopped him. "No Yul, let her go back by herself." She said. Yuri nodded and kept himself on the chair.

 

Jessica sighed Yuri should be following her now, but nothing. "Maybe he's enjoying with Suzy." She pouted.

 

She went to a mall and went shopping, Suzy bought him a huge gift when they just met less than twenty four hours, she won't let her take her Seobang away from her.

 

She went around and shop for Yuri, she don't know what to buy for him. "Should i just buy him a new car? Aish. He won't take it. Um." She bit her lip. "Shoes? No, i bought him shoes yesterday. Hmm. What did Suzy gave him?" She keeps on talking to herself. And in her frustrations, she just picked whatever and wherever her hand and feet take her.

 

Whole her life, shopping is her stress reliever but today is different, she's tensed the whole day thinking of Yuri.

 

After the stressful shopping, she went back in the suite. "I think they're back, it's already late afternoon." She mumbled.

 

She knock on the Taeny's. Tiffany was there preparing their luggage. She smiled, that means Yuri's back. She happily stomped her way to their suite and opened it.

 

She was saddened when Yuri wasn't around. She put the shopping bags on the floor and went back to the Taeny's.

 

"Tiff, where's Yuri?" She asked. Tiffany shook her head.

 

"I don't know. He went out with Suzy, after lunch." She said.

 

She went back to their suite and just prepared. Their flight is at nine. It's already five in the afternoon and she haven't eaten Breakfast and Lunch yet.

 

She waited for him to go back, it's already dark outside and yet, still no Yuri, she just laid herself on the bed to wait until their flight comes. Then a knock on the door was heard. Tiffany went in.

 

"Jessi~ let's have dinner before we head to the airport." She said and lay next to her.

 

"Tiff, where's Yuri?" She asked again.

 

"Um. Suzy called, Yuri will have dinner with her. He'll be back before we head to the airport." She informed her. Jessica sighed.

 

"I won't eat dinner. I want to rest." She said.

 

Tiffany stood up and didn't bother to bug her. She went out and went back to their suite.

 

"Jessi won't eat again." She said.

 

"Do you think we took her to the edge?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany shook her head. "No, not until she learn how to value Yuri properly then it's not yet done." She said crossing her arms. "She's taking him for granted and I don't want them to end up, being away from each other. She has to realize his worth." She said.

 

Taeyeon could only nod in response. Tiffany took out her phone and called someone.

 

"Mom, it's Tiff.. yeah. When are you coming back to Korea?.. um. What about Jessi's fiancé? When will you announced the engagement?...i see.. alright Mom. See in two months. Love you. Bye." She hang up.

 

"Who was it?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"It's Jessi's mom. They'll be here on our graduation. The announcement about their engagement with her fiancé will be a month after that." She said.

 

"So it's really true. I thought it's just for movies and dramas. I feel sad for Jessica." Taeyeon said. Jessica is his friend and he feel sad that she can't freely choose the person she wants.

 

Tiffany caressed his face. "Don't feel sad about them. Everything will be fine, if Jessi's not bullheaded and dumb." She said and kissed him. "Let's go!" She pulled him for their dinner.

 

---

 

Yuri went back to their suite, he's smiling from ear to ear, Suzy is a nice girl. Really nice. And he wouldn't mind going out with her again. He has Tiffany to thank, she got Suzy's phone number yesterday and it was her idea to invite her for breakfast and lunch date with them. He's holding Suzy's gift on his left and packed meal on his right.

 

He opened the door of their hotel suite and the lights, Jessica is sleeping on the bed, he smiled and walked to the bed. He definitely missed this brat.

 

"Baby." He called sitting on the bed as he put the gift on the bed.

 

Jessica woke up. "Seobang.." She look up. Yuri was fixing her fringe that's blocking her smooth face. She bit her lip as Yuri leaned down and kissed her gently.

 

"Where have you been?" She asked. He kissed her again, laying down on the bed beside her.

 

"Somewhere. I bought you something to eat, i'm sure you haven't eaten anything yet." He said. Jessica looked at Suzy's gift and pouted.

 

She went down and took the shopping bags and put it on the bed in front of him.

 

"I bought you something too." She said shyly.

 

Yuri put the bags aside and went down the bed as he prepare the food for her. Jessica pouted, Yuri don't like to see her gifts.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter