Chapter 91: Tinkerbell

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

No Chapter Guys! Sorry!

Chapter 91:

Taeny Couple with their two kids are in the Amusement Park and were just walking around, Taeyeon is carrying Hyoyeon as Tiffany is carrying Seohyun.

Taeyeon smiled at Seohyun who is leaning to her Mother's shoulder but the baby hide her face that made him sad.

His Daughter don't come near him because he's a stranger to her, the observant Hyoyeon noticed his Daddy.

"Dada Shad." He said and tightened the hug on Taeyeon's neck. "Shess make Dad shad."

His statement caught Tiffany's attention, She look at her husband then clung her arm to his, "Give her time Boo."

"I know.."

But Hyoyeon wouldn't let his Daddy be sad for the whole day, so he called his Sister's attention and wave at her, "Shesh, Wook! Oppa wuvs Dada." He said and kissed Taeyeon's lips.

Seohyun look alternately at Taeyeon and her Brother then cried thinking that the strange man is stealing her Oppa.

"Shh.. Don't cry Honey.." Tiffany coax her. "Are you hungry?" She asked but the baby kept crying.

Hyoyeon stared at her Sister, He don't understand why she's crying. He then look at his father with a pout. "Hyo make Shesh cwy.." He said sadly. "Hyo bad."

"No baby, She's just jealous because you kissed Daddy and not her." Taeyeon cooed him because he cries.

The little boy look at his Sister then reach out to pat her back, "Oppa wuv Shesh. No cwy." He said.

The couple stop as Hyoyeon was trying to hug his Sister. "You wanna kiss Princess?" Taeyeon asked and the little boy nodded.

Hyoyeon move his head and kiss his sister on her cheek, "Dada too." He said, telling his father to kiss his sister.

Taeyeon smiled and shake his head, "Princess will cry even more if Daddy come near her." He told his Son.

Tiffany felt sorry for her husband, it pains her heart to see him longing to touch Seohyun. He would just look at her from a distance or would take a chance to kiss and hug her when the baby sleeps. She could feel how her husband is hurting and she's sorry for him.

"Why?" The little boy asked, He has a lot of questions to her sister but of course the baby girl can't speak yet.

The Brunette is thinking of the ways to get Seohyun and Taeyeon close to each other, "Let's go and have some snack over there!" She said and they walk to the small restaurant.

Tiffany placed Seohyun to a high chair beside Taeyeon and put Hyoyeon beside her.

Taeyeon look at Seohyun who is starting to whimper and raised her hands for her mother. "Mushroom, take her now before she cries." He told his wife.

Tiffany shake her head, "No, Taetae! Feed her like a father would."

"Waaahhh!" The little girl cried out loud.

Taeyeon sighed, His wife wouldn't do anything to stop Seohyun. So he gently put a hand on the baby's back and it up and down to calm her down.

"Don't cry Princess.. Daddy is here." He told her.

"Waahh! Amama!" Seohyun look at him with trembling lips.

Taeyeon stood up, "I'll be back." He said then run out of the restaurant.

"Seohyun, be good to Daddy.. It's hard for him to know that you don't like him." She told her Daughter who just kept on crying and spreading her arms for her.

"Dada cwy too?" Hyoyeon asked while eating.

"Daddy is sad Hyoyeonie, He's sad that Seobaby don't wanna hug and kiss him."

Hyoyeon pouted, He don't like to see people sad especially his family. "Shesh bad." He said and look at his sister.

"Don't say that Sweetie.. Say sorry to your Sister."

"Showwy." He said.

Tiffany pat his head but then she heard a sob. She look at Hyoyeon and saw him crying, "Why Sweetie?"

"Hyo shad, Dada shad.." He said while wiping his tears.

Tiffany sighed, their Son is so thoughtful. "I love you Hyoyeonie.." She peck him on his head.

"Amamaaaa!" Seohyun was still crying.

Taeyeon came back holding a huge paper bag. He sat down and smiled at Seohyun.

"Where you've been?" Tiffany asked.

"I just bought our little Princess a toy." He said and take out a green stuff toy. "Look Seobaby! This is Keroro!"

Hyoyeon covered his eyes, He don't like it. "Hyo no wike!" He said.

"Taetae, you shouldn't bought that! Seohyun might cry even more!" Tiffany told her husband while cooing Hyoyeon. "Mommy will buy Hyo lots of shoes.." She told him.

Taeyeon felt like he is a failure, He was about to put it back to the paper bag but then someone is pulling it. He look at Seohyun and was surprised that the baby wasn't crying anymore and was even holding it tightly.

"Give it to Daddy." He said and pulled it but Seohyun cried again. "You like this?" He asked and gave it to her.

Seohyun smiled at him while hugging the frog stuffed toy. Taeyeon look at his wife with an unbelievable smile, "Mushroom! She likes it!" He told her.

Tiffany look at Seohyun who is now kissing the stuffed toy. "Oh! Ye-yeah!"

The next thing He did was feed Seohyun with mashed banana, The little girl look at him at first then opened and eat it.

Tiffany was moved seeing how Happy Taeyeon is right now.

After their snack, they walk back to the amusement park, Taeyeon carried Hyoyeon since Seohyun still reluctant to come to him but he is happy, his Daughter is laughing whenever he makes funny faces.

"Kyaaak!" The little girl hide from her Mommy as Taeyeon make another funny face while walking.

Hyoyeon was already sleeping while Tiffany was looking at some Pink Stuffs they pass by.

"Boo, I'm tired. Can we go back home now?" Tiffany asked and her husband nodded quickly.

They arrived Home and went to their room, Taeyeon put Hyoyeon on the bed. Tiffany laid down with Seohyun, She's so tired and just wanna sleep while Taeyeon was laying beside Hyoyeon and was slowly drifting to sleep.

He woke up with Seohyun's loud cry, He sat up and saw the little girl crawling to the edge of the bed.

He quickly take her and made her sit on his lap, "What is it Princess?" He asked.

Seohyun look at him then put her hand inside , "Amama! Waahhh!" She cried.

Taeyeon look at Tiffany but his wife is sleeping soundly with Hyoyeon. He sighed and wipe her tears away then stood up with the baby.

He took the Keroro toy on the table and gave it to her, Seohyun take it and stop crying.

"I'm jealous of Keroro." He said then went out with his Daughter.

He stayed in the balcony, sitting down on the chair with Seohyun on his lap.

"You want Keroro more than Daddy?" He asked, Seohyun look up while the stuffed toy then grinned at him. "Oh God, You are beautiful!" He lifted her up and kiss her cheek. "You are the most beautiful baby in the world! Keep smiling at Daddy Okay? I love you!" He kissed her again.

The little girl stood up on his lap then covered his her Daddy's face with the stuffed toy, "Peekaboo!" He play with her.

Seohyun squealed then jump up and down, "Kyaaakk!" She laugh as Her Daddy kept playing with her.

"Peekaboo!" He kissed her cheek.

The baby hug him and buried her face on his neck. Taeyeon felt happy, Seohyun is laughing, playing and hugging him.

"Dada.." He heard Hyoyeon.

He look at him and found Tiffany with their Son, He motioned them to come to him, "You're awake now.. How was your sleep?" He asked and peck his head and kiss his wife.

"Shesh happy now?" He asked as His Daddy made him sit next to him.

"I see you two are getting close now." Tiffany said while caressing Seohyun's back.

"Yeah, I'm happy mushroom, I'm really happy."

"Dada Happy?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes, Prince! Dada is so happy!" He pat his Son's head. "Give Dada a kiss."

Hyoyeon stood up on the chair and peck his Daddy's cheek. "Hyo wuvs Dada big!" He said and hug him.

"Aww, Can Mommy join too?" Tiffany asked and join their group hug.

"I love you Mushroom, You're raising the kids so well, thank you." Taeyeon whispered.

"We are raising the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter