Chapter 51: Always Find You

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Congratulations to us!!! Our story got featured!! *high-five!!* 


We did a great job!! And since we got featured this is my treat for everyone! a second update for this day! Hope you like it!

Chapter 51:

Jessica was inside the grocery, she was so tired walking this far and Yuri was nowhere to be found.

"Where could he be?" She asked herself and just decided to buy something for the two of them if ever Yuri comes back.

"What would he like?" She thought again. 

She roam around and take everything she think they need, after grocery shopping, She passed by some clothing shop beside the grocery store.

She look at the time, it's three in the afternoon. It took her couple of hours to get there and if she walk now, she'll probably be home almost night time. 

She's having second thoughts if she should go in the store or just go straight home now.

"It would be fine I guess." She shrugged. It wouldn't hurt to take a couple of minutes to shop clothes for Yuri before she heads home.

----

Yuri went inside the grocery store to buy some snacks for Jessica, he drive around to find a drugstore since his finger is still stinging in pain and he bought ointment and medication that will help cure his cut, he found the pharmacy just a few blocks away from the grocery.

It didn't take him ten minutes and drive back home immediately as he knew Jessica will wake up and look for him. He's still a little mad over her but he thought that it's not the right time to fight, they should just enjoy their moments together.

While Driving, he tried to look for Jessica's phone to call his girlfriend and tell her he's on his way home.

"Shoot I forgot the phone!" He groaned and sped off.

He arrived an hour later and found the whole house quiet, he creased his eyebrows as this is an unusual thing.

"Is she still sleeping?" He thought and tale the grocery bags inside the house.

He quickly went in their room to look for her but she's not anywhere in the whole house.

"Where is she?" He thought and take the phone, he was about to call her when he saw the phone on the bed.

Thinking that she just went around for some fresh air, Yuri just settled in the living room and watch while waiting for her.

He due to the medications he take in, he slowly fell asleep.

He woke up an hour later, he abruptly stood up and look for his girlfriend. "Sica.." He called but there's no Ice Princess around.

He suddenly became worried, he look at the clock, it's six in the evening now and his girlfriend isn't back yet.

"Where did she go?" He mumbled and went out to look for her.

Jessica Don't know any place around except for downtown and the beach, he doubt she'll go downtown by just walking. It's too far and Jessica is not a fan of running and walking.

He went back inside the house and write something on the paper before he left to go to the beach.

----

The blonde girl is sitting on the paper bag with the clothes she bought, she's so tired of walking back home.

She look around and hugged her knees as she felt afraid, there's lots of trees everywhere plus it's already dark. She somehow blame herself for going in the clothing store and spend an hour and a half choosing clothes for her boyfriend and of for her too.

"Where are you when I need you Yul?" She mumbled. She wanted to start walking again so she can be home early but her legs are giving up. "This is your fault Jess." She blame herself for her own hardship if it's not for her childishness she and Yuri should be in a romantic place eating and talking while looking at each other's eyes.

She groaned as she imagine his pretty face, she think of her boyfriend's enticing smile.

"I miss Yuri!!" Jessica said then pushed her body to stand up and pick up the bags. "Come on Jessi! Walk back home and look for Yuri.. He won't leave you just like that.. Yuri loves you." She said to lift up her spirit.

She smiled and started to walk again. She arrived after an hour, She smiled seeing the car beside the house and almost run to get inside.

"Yul.. I'm home!" She announced and put all the bags on the table then walk to their room to look for Yuri but he's not there. "Where is he now?" She asked

She was about to go out to find him when she saw a paper on the mirror with Yuri's handwriting.

Jessica take the paper and read the note.

"Sica, Don't go anywhere." It says.

Jessica smiled and went out, she'll just cook dinner for the two of them and talk to him to say sorry.

----

"Sica!!!!!" Yuri shouted while walking around. He has been looking for her for almost two hours but he can't see any trace of his girlfriend, it's already dark Jessica is afraid to walk alone in an unfamiliar place.

He sighed and scratched his head, he's going crazy looking for her everywhere plus his finger is still aching.

"Sica!! Where are you? Let's go home now baby!!" He kept on shouting hoping that she will just appear in front of him with her beautiful smile.

He's now walking back on the beach from the timberland, he'll just check it again if ever his girlfriend goes here.

"Sica!!!" He called but only the sound of waves answers his calls.

A lot of things going on is mind, such as Jessica might go back to Seoul alone since the two of them are not in good terms right now. He shake his head, Jessica won't leave him without notice.

"Where could she possibly be?" He asked then opened his eyes wide thinking of something. "Oh no! Someone might have kidnapped her!" He said then run to go back home to check.

He arrived in no time, he opened the door and sighed in relief seeing Jessica in the kitchen.

"Sica!" He called from the door while panting.

"Yul! You're finally home! Where have you been?" Jessica asked and wipe her hands with a towel.

She immediately went to the paper bags with Yuri's clothes to show it to him. "I went downto-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as Yuri pulled her by the arm and hug her tight.

"Where did you go? I was going crazy looking for you.. I was so worried about you Sica." Yuri whispered holding her head and back.

All his worries was gone the moment he found her, He's happy now that Jessica is safe.

Jessica who was surprised at his action was still holding the paper bag. "I-I went out to look for you too.." She said.

Yuri broke the hug and faced her. "Where did you go?" He asked.

"I thought you left me so I walked downtown to look for you but I failed.. what about you?" She asked as the two of them sat down on the floor.

Yuri fix her hair and hold her hand. "I went to buy some medications for my finger.. I forgot to tell you since I was mad.." He said and almost whispered the last line.

She pouted and kissed the back of his hand. "I'm sorry for what I did to you.. I'm sorry if I acted that way." She apologized as Yuri was staring at her still holding her hand. "I can't promise to stop being a brat right away but I will do my best baby.. I will do my best.."

Yuri nodded. "Okay.. I'm sorry too if I left you just like that.." He said and hug her again. "You must've had a hard time."

"Let's talk about it later.. let's have dinner first." Jessica broke the hug and prepared the table.

She didn't allowed her boyfriend to help her, she placed all the foods and bowls on the table and even feed him.

"Sica i can eat alone." Yuri said taking the spoon to her.

"But I wanna feed you.. I injured you Yul.. let me take c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter