Chapter 76: My Child

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Please enjoy this!

Chapter 76:

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Hyoyeon.. Happy Birthday to you!!" Everyone clapped their hands.

Tiffany kissed her Son's cheek who is in Taeyeon's arms. "Happy Birthday My Prince." She whispered.

Taeyeon leaned down with his Son to blow the candle, "Yey!" He cheered and the celebrator squealed in happiness while clapping his hands.

Yulsic walk to where the Kim family is and greeted the birthday boy, "Happy Birthday Hyo Hyung!" Yuri who was carrying his almost four month old baby smiled at them, as Jessica gave the kid a kiss.

"Happy Birthday Baby Boy!" She greeted.

The Guests went back to their seats to eat, YulSic and Taeny sat down to their seats, while their Babies are playing with the elders and Hayeon.

"Ahhh I'm so tired!" Tiffany groaned, Taeyeon hugged her sideways. 

They are tired preparing for their Son's First Birthday, Tiffany wanted it to be the most perfect First Birthday Celebration ever and so she really put all her efforts for this.

"This is perfect Tiff, Congratulations for a job well done." Jessica complimented her best friend.

"Hyo is growing up so fast!" Yuri shake his head, He couldn't believe that time passes so quickly.

"I know, Yoongie too." Taeyeon said while nodding.

Jessica look at her husband and smile, they had a tough life as new parents but they were happy having their baby.

Yuri smiled widely, "Yoongie is a happy baby." He said.

"Yeah, and a Shikshin too." Jessica chuckled and look at their baby who is getting a lot of love to his grandparents.

Tiffany nodded, she knew how much little Yoongie loves milk from his Mommy, They would often hear him cry because he's hungry.

"And He is Handsome like me." He said.

Jessica hugged him, "Yeah, I'm glad you and little Yoongie have the same features." 

Taeyeon smiled seeing them all sweet, the two didn't fight that big anymore after Jessica gave birth, they became really matured and would always talk about little Yoong and his future.

Truly, Jerrell Yoong made a huge change to the Couple's life.

"Mam..ma!!!" They heard a small voice called, the two couples look to their side and found Kim Appa and Kwon Appa carrying the two babies, Hyoyeon was holding his new toy from Daddy Hwang while Yoong was smiling widely. "Mam.maaaa!!" Hyoyeon called his mother once again.

Tiffany and Jessica take their babies then went back to their seat, Yuri hold Yoong's hands and play with him while the baby is sitting on his mother's lap.

"You're coming to Daddy's office tomorrow?" He asked the baby happily.

"You're bringing him again?" Taeyeon asked.

Yuri nodded, He often bring his baby everywhere he goes especially in the office and show everyone their little Yoongie because he is proud of him and his wife.

"I will never wonder if little Yoong will take over the business at an early age." Tiffany said then laugh.

Taeyeon look at Hyoyeon, "Should I bring My little Hyoyeon to office too?" He asked and the little boy just out the toy in his mouth while giggling.

Jessica sniff her Son's head and smile, she likes doing it to him. Yoong has a certain scent that she could only find in him.

"You smells so good Yoongie.." She told him.

"Oppa!" Hayeon then went to them, "Can I play with Hyo?" She asked.

Taeyeon nodded and let his eleven year old sister carry his Son, "Just be careful Hayeonie, stay nearby okay?" He told him.

"Yes." The Little Girl smiled then walk away.

Tiffany stood up to follow the little girl since she's worried that something might happen to them.

"Mushroom, don't fight with Hayeon okay?" Taeyeon reminded her.

"I know." The Brunette said.

Taeyeon sighed and look at them, "Yul, We have a meeting tomorrow morning, are you really going to bring little Yoong?" He asked, He wanted to bring Hyoyeon too but they are busy in the office.

Jessica shake her head, "Little Yoong and I are going out tomorrow." She said then smiled, She have a date with her Son and she wanted to bring him everywhere.

"That's not fair, My Babies will have a date tomorrow, what about me?" Yuri asked pouting.

The Blonde raised her left hand to pinch his cheek, "So cute! Don't worry Yoongie and I will buy you a present." She smiled.

Seeing another sweet moments from the two, Taeyeon missed his family, so he stood up and walk to where Tiffany and their Son are leaving the couple alone in their own world.

Yuri look at his wife lovingly, Jessica became gentle and even more thoughtful ever since little Yoong came into their lives and it makes him happy.

"I love you baby." He said then kissed the side of her head.

----

"I'll see you tomorrow guys!! Bye!" Yuri bid goodbye to the staffs and ride his car and drive somewhere.

Hani and Seolhyun smiled seeing Yuri always excited to go home.

"He loves his wife so much." Seolhyun said, Yuri asked her to work with him in LA and she gladly take the offer.

Hani nodded, "and Miss Jung loves him too." She said with a smile. "How I wish I could find the right guy for me too." She sighed.

"There's lots of guys in the office, just choose who you like among them." Seolhyun laugh as Hani pouted.

They became instantly close even though Seolhyun work in LA for only three months, No wonder why, they always talk on the phone back to the days when their Bosses were just dating.

"I don't like any of them!" Hani stomped her feet like a little kid.

"Let's go to the mall, it's still early! You might find your Mr. Right there." Seolhyun pulled her to take a cab.

Yuri was sitting comfortably on a chair inside the flower shop, he's waiting for the bouquet of flowers he ordered for his wife.

"Daily Bouquet for Mr. Kwon's Love!" The Flower Shop owner gave him the huge bouquet with a smile.

"Thank you Mrs. Parker." He smiled back and take it from her.

"And this is the card and pen." She handed it to him.

Yuri quickly write a note that he will give to Jessica together with the flowers.

"Young love, Sweet Love." Mrs. Parker commented, she admires Yuri a lot since he always come to her flower shop and order beautiful flowers that he will give to his wife with a handwritten message and he finds it really sweet and so she will personally arrange the flowers for him. "I'm hoping to meet your lucky girl." She said as Yuri gave her back the pen.

"I will bring her here soon." Yuri said then stood up. "Thank you so much Mrs. Parker."

Mrs. Parker stood up too, "Anything for you and your wife."

"Alright, I have to go now, Bye Mrs. Parker!" He wave then went out of the shop.

----

"Hyo Hyung, can you show little Yoongie how to do close and open." Tiffany told her Son who is sitting on the rubber matted floor in the nursery.

Hyoyeon smiled showing his small teeth then raised his hands and do close and open.

"Kyaaakk!" He squealed while looking at his hands.

Tiffany chuckled then wiped his drool, she's holding Yoong since Jessica is in the shower.

"Look Yoongie, Hyo Hyung is really good." She kissed her best friend's Son.

"Mushroom! I bought you pizza and ice cream!" Taeyeon entered holding his wife's favorite foods nowadays. He gave his wife a peck on her head.

Tiffany smiled widely as watered by just hearing it. Taeyeon sat down beside her and open the box of pizza.

"Hmm." The Brunette close her eyes and enjoy the aroma.

Hyoyeon crawled to them and tried to touch the food but his father is so quick to take it away from him.

"What does Mommy always say?" He asked his Son.

Hyoyeon sit down then automatically shake his head and his hands, that made hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter