Chapter 14: Her Fiancé

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys!!

 

This is the new chapter!

 

Welcome to the new subscribers please don't be shy to share your thoughts.

 

Chapter 14:

 

Yuri went out first and waited for her outside, he can't let Jessica go in the beach house alone, Jessica probably still taking her time sneaking out.

 

His phone rings, Jessica is calling him. "Sica." He answered.

 

"Yul. Where are you?" She asked.

 

"I'm outside the house." He said he then heard the door opened and saw her. He hang up and pulled her.

 

"Come on Yul. Let's go!" She said carrying a back pack. Jessica notice that he doesn't have any bags with him. "Babe.. are you coming with me or not?" She asked.

 

Yuri took her bag, pulled her and walked to the beach house.

 

"Yul, you're not coming, are you?" She asked. As they arrived to the beach house. Yuri sat her down on the couch then settled in front of her.

 

"Sica, this is not the right thing to do." He said calmly.

 

"Why did we go here then?" She asked as tears were starting to build in her eyes.

 

"Sshh. Sica.. i decided to stay the night here because i want to be with you. I don't know if this will be the last time but i just wanted only you and me together. Alone." He said.

 

"We can get married and have kids then go back Yul. We can live in Europe in the mean time." She said crying. All she think about right now is Yuri and her future with him. She don't want to live her life with other guy than Yuri.

 

"It's not easy baby. I don't know if I can give you the life that you're having right now if we runaway just like that."

 

"I don't care Yul. All i want is you, only you! I don't wanna live like a princess if My prince isn't you!" She cried.

 

"Don't worry Sica. I'll fix everything tomorrow. You trust me right?" He asked. Jessica nodded her head but she's still worried about them.

 

Yuri smiled and kissed her forehead. "Let's go to the room." He whispered.

 

The both of them went to the room and watch movies, Jessica's head is on Yuri's left arm as she's lying down sideways her back facing him. While Yuri was hugging her by the waist.

 

Nobody wanted to sleep, they were cherishing their moments together. Jessica was crying. Yuri hugged her tight and kissed her neck.

 

"Baby, we are watching a comedy movie why are you crying?" He asked playfully though he knew the real reason why.

 

"It was too funny." She lied sobbing.

 

"Sleep Sica. Tomorrow is another day." He whispered.

 

She sighed. "I know that babe. And i'm afraid when tomorrow comes. I might not be with you anymore. I'm scared Yul." She admitted.

 

"Just trust me baby. We'll get their approval. That i can promise you my princess." He said in assurance and smiled.

 

She turn around and face him. "I want you to promise that we'll stay together forever Yul. That's the only promise i want to hear from you! Please!" She pleaded.

 

"I promise. My mind and my heart are yours. Only yours." He pulled her in for a hug and rest their minds.

 

The American Girl woke up in the middle of the night, she went to the window and watch the stars. 

 

She sighed as she think of what's gonna happen in the morning if their parents found out they sneak out. She's sure that her Dad will get mad at them but what can she do? She wants Yuri, a family with Yuri is the only thing she could imagine about her future. This is the reason why she don't wanna take risks of having a relationship with Yuri, she can't leave him, she won't. Even though her engagement has been set all her life she can/will still disobey her parents just to be with Yuri.

 

Whilst she's busy drifting her thoughts to her future, a pair of protective arms enveloped her waist.

 

"Why did you wake up?" She asked.

 

Yuri laughed a little. "I didn't feel your warmth and so i was awakened. What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"I was thinking of my future with you. You know getting married, living together having kids who look like you." She giggled.

 

"I want our babies to look like you." He whispered. "I want little Jessicas calling for me, raising their arms to be carried. And shower me kisses when i'm tired from work. Then there's you waiting for me, taking care of me, and loving me." He smiled and kissed her neck.

 

"I want to have two kids. Little Yuri and little Jessica. What about you babe, How many kids do you want?" She asked.

 

"It doesn't matter, if we can make one or ten it's fine. Cause what matters most is you are my wife and you are the mother of my children." He whispered. "I love you so much baby." He tightened the hug.

 

Jessica felt happy with him, Yuri completes her, she don't need anything else but Yuri, only Yuri. "I love you too. Of all the foolish decisions i made the past years of my life, choosing you is the wisest decision I've made, and i will never regret loving you because i know what i feel for you is more than real." She admitted. "I love you so much Yul."

 

"Woah! I feel like we just said our vows to each other." He joked. "I love you a lot future Wife!" He said as he pulled back to the bed and sleep.

 

---

 

The morning comes the whole house is busy since the Kims were already there. The elder guys with the Kim family were inside Daddy Jung's office.

 

Tiffany knock on Jessica's room door. What she wonder about is, what is the important news they will announce when the Kims only went there for the Dads? She has to know, so she will ask her best friend. She's certain that Jessica knew it since she saw her with Mommy Jung in the study room last night before she went to her room.

 

She's been knocking on the door but Jessica isn't opening up. She tried to turn the knob but it's locked. She then saw Mommy Jung walking out from the kitchen.

 

"Momma! Good Morning!" She greeted.

 

"Good Morning Sweetie."

 

"Uhm. Do you have spare keys in the rooms?" She asked.

 

"Yeah. Why?"

 

"I accidentally locked the door of my room, i can't open it." She lied the reason? She don't know. She just felt the need of lying.

 

Mommy Jung nodded. "It's in one of the drawers in the kitchen sweetie. Just go find it there!" She said and walked out.

 

Tiffany quickly went down and look for the keys. "Oh Gosh, this is a lot." She said as she saw the keys. She ran to the stairs and tried every keys in Her best friend's room. "Gotcha!" She said as she heard the clicking sound.

 

She opened the door, and saw the bed clear. She checked the bathroom but Jessica isn't there. Her heart beats fast, she suddenly become nervous. She went out not forgetting to locked the door again, then went to her other best friend's room. She did the same thing and found that he isn't there too.

 

"Oh God! The Dumbs might have absconded!" She thought, she went inside her room and called Jessica. "She's not picking up." She whispered to herself. She will be grilled later, that's for sure.

 

She stopped calling Jessica and dialed Yuri's. "You better pick it up Kwon!" She mumbled.

 

"Hello?!" She heard Yuri's morning voice.

 

"Kwon Yuri where are you? Don't tell me you two ran away?" She asked.

 

"Tiff? It's so early why did you call?" He asked groaning.

 

"I'm looking for you! Where are you?" She asked.

 

"Beach house." He said tiredly.

 

"Beach house.. be there. Don't sleep again and open the door for me, aight?!" She didn't wait him to answer and just ran out of the room. Kwon Eomma saw her.

 

"Where are you going, Darling?" She asked.

 

"Uhm. Morning walk?" She answered unsurely. The older woman nod and she smiled then ran to the beach house. "I will be punished for lying twice this morning." She mumbled.

 

She arrived at the beach house and knock on the door. She waited until Yuri opened the door.

 

"Why are you two together here? Aren't you afraid to get caught?" She asked entering the house.

 

Yuri scratched his eyes. "Good morning Tiff." He greeted yawning and walked to the kitchen. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

His best friend followed him. "The Kim's already there." She informed him.

 

The tanned man stopped from his tracks and turned to her. "Why are you still here?" He asked.

 

"Papa Jung's talking to them now with My Dad and your dad." She said sitting down.

 

"Did you had breakfast?" He asked.

 

"No, and I'm hungry. Anyway what are you gonna do now?" She asked.

 

Yuri get some eggs, bread and cheese. This will do for brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter