Chapter 85: Party!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

How are you guys? Here's another update! Hope you like it.

Chapter 85:

Yuri was looking at his wife who is talking to her high school friends, Jessica wasn't talking to him so he was really worried about himself. He knew She will do something to him later and that's what's he's nervous for.

"Yul! I'll just go to the restroom." Mommy Jung told him then pass Yoong to him.

He was with his friends from Korea talking and catching up, Sunny and Hara are guarding Gyuri from going near him and this made him thankful to them.

"Hi Yoongie, I'm Aunt Vickie!" Victoria was trying to get the baby's attention who just look at her then hide to his Dad.

Yuri caressed his back and look at Victoria apologetically, "He don't like unfamiliar faces." He said.

His friends nodded while looking at Yoong, "It will be hard to kidnap him.." Hara said then chuckled.

"Yeah." Nichkhun agreed then intertwined his fingers with his girlfriend. "Why don't we just make our own version of Yoong?" He asked then laugh as Victoria blushed.

"Right Unnie, I heard that you two have been dating for years already." Tiffany said.

"I wanna get married first." Victoria answered shyly.

Nichkhun only smiled at what she said.

"Oh by the way, Sunny! Tiffany told me that you already have a boyfriend, Why you didn't bring him here with you?" Yuri asked.

Sunny laughed then shake her head, "I think it was Hyomin or Hara who told you." She said.

"I was the one who told them Unnie!" Hara raised her hand. "Tell them now!"

"Alright, Actually My Boyfriend is here.."

"Where?" Taeyeon asked and look around.

"I'm here! Don't tell me you can't see me? I'm too tall to be ignored!" The tallest man said proudly.

Yuri and Taeyeon look at him shockingly, "You and Sunny are together?" The Tanned Guy asked.

"Yes, for a year now!"

"How come we don't know.. you don't even post your pictures on SNS."

"It's a looong story!!" Sunny said, "but now we're fine!"

Tiffany was all smiles, "I'm happy!" She said showering everyone with her eye smiles.

"Obviously." Sunny said then laugh out loud.

Due to their happy conversations, They didn't noticed Gyuri go near Yuri. "Hello My baby boy!"

Yoong was startled then slap her face, Gyuri was surprised at what he did. Everyone laugh seeing Her embarrassed face.

"Why did you slap me? I'm your Mommy!" She said and hold the baby's hand.

"Gyuri please move!" Yuri said and tried to push her chair away but she's hardheaded and move her head even more closer that she's almost leaning on Yuri's chest.

Yoong stared at her, He's almost hugging his Daddy and He didn't like it at all.

The little boy raised his hand and put his hand on her nose then clutched on it tightly that hurt the girl.

"Aww Yoongie.."

Yoong use his other hand to slap her face then pinch her cheek, Yuri quickly take his hands off Gyuri.

"I'm sorry." He apologized then stood up he was about to bring him to Jessica but the blonde is already there.

"Yoongie come to Mommy." Jessica said then take Him from Yuri then walk away to change His clothes, "Good Job Baby." She whispered to her baby then kissed his cheek.

"Mammaaa!" Yoong squealed then hug his Mommy.

"Yoong knows how to protect her Daddy from a bad girl." Suzy whispered to Hyomin then laugh.

----

"Oh My Gosh! Hyo is so cute! Look Anna he's blinking his eyes on me!" Jihyun happily said then showed Taeny's baby to her best friend.

Hyoyeon is sitting on the table, entertaining the two ladies with his cuteness.

"Why don't you get married and have babies." Anna asked while crossing her arms.

"I want to, but I haven't find the right guy!" She said and continued playing with Hyoyeon.

Anna smirked, "What about Choi joon Hyuk Oppa? I heard that he's coming here next month."

Jihyun glared at her, "We're done.." She said.

"But you still love him! I can see it in your eyes stop pretending!" Anna tease.

"Shut up!" She said.

"Chatah!" Hyoyeon tried to copy her.

"Did he just say shut up in his way?" Anna asked amazingly.

"I guess so."

"Oh my gosh it's so cute!" She giggled then take him from the table then kissed his cheek, She's not fond of kids but Hyoyeon is really adorable. "I wanna take you home!" She said and put him back on the table.

"Yah! Her parents are just two tables away! I just borrowed him since I wanna play with him!"

"I'm just kidding!"

"Hello!" They heard a husky voice called. They look to the side and found Yuri.

The tanned guy sit down beside them. "Are you having fun?" He asked.

The two girls nodded and Hyoyeon clap his hands. "Uweee!" He said.

Yuri look at him and pinch his cheek, "What is it little Man?" He asked. He calls Yuri 'Uwee' since he can't say Uncle Yuri yet.

"Pay!" He said.

"Pay?" Anna asked.

Yuri chuckled, "He wants to play." He said.

"Oh, Okay.."

Kwon Eomma came with Yoong in her arms, "Yul, Take Yoong first, Jessi's busy with something." She said.

Yuri nodded and take His baby from his Mother and made him sit on the table next to Hyoyeon.

"Tataaa!!" Yoong called.

"Hi Yoongie!!" Jihyun wave at him but the kid was busy showing his Daddy his tummy then tap it loudly.

"Kyaahh!" He squealed.

Yuri knew what Yoong wants so he move his head closer and do their usual activity, He blow on his tummy that made the little boy laugh so loud.

Making everyone look at them, Yuri was holding him tightly to avoid him from falling.

The Tanned Guy look at him with a smile, "Wanna go and see Mommy?" He asked and the baby just put his hand in his mouth.

Gyuri then sat next to Yuri and take Yoong on the table and carried him. "I'm your Mommy, Yoongie!!" She said.

Yuri stood up to walk away from her, He take Yoong from her but then, "Ouch! Yoong!" He look down and saw Yoong pulling Gyuri's hair so hard.

"Yoongie no!" Yuri said and hold his Son's hand.

"Kyaaaahhhh!" Yoong squealed and pulled her hair even more.

Yoong is still a baby but he is very strong, Jihyun help him from taking the other Girl's hair from Yoong's strong grip.

Daddy Jung come near them then take Yoong, "Gyuri, please stop going near me." Yuri said then walk inside to find his wife.

He went upstairs and found Jessica in front of her closet. "Baby!" He called then walk to her. "What are you doing here?" He asked then hugged her from the back.

"I'm just thinking of something." She said.

Yuri kissed her neck, "Are you still mad?" He asked. "Gyuri tried to carry Yoongie but our little sweet pea pulled her hair." He told his wife.

"Serves her right!" Jessica smirked.

"That's bad baby.. People will think that we are teaching him those things."

"No one invited her but how come she's here?" She asked then turned to Yuri.

"I don't know Sica!" He said more calmly. "Don't be mad baby, today should be a happy day, you did a good job in planning everything." He said while caressing her waist. "Let's go out now.." He kissed her forehead.

"You go first, I'll just do something." She smiled.

"You sure?" He asked and she nodded, "Okay, I'll wait for you." He smiled and peck her forehead once again then went out leaving his wife alone.

Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter