Chapter 57: Wonderland

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Hope you like this update!!

Here it is..

Chapter 57:

The Couple landed in Malè International Airport at afternoon, Yuri was carrying all their luggage as Jessica was just quietly holding her bag.

After so much planning they ended up in Maldives after Taeyeon showed them the beauty of this country, Jessica immediately fell in love and got excited by just seeing all the pictures their friend presented to them, and so they decided to come there right away.

They walked out of the airport and were pick up by the shuttle service to drive them to the jetty where there's a speedboat to bring them to the Villa they will check in. Jessica was looking at the sceneries outside while Yuri was browsing on his phone for the activity they will do first thing in the morning.

He glance at his quiet wife, Jessica is not in the mood ever since they boarded in the plane because Yuri unintentionally shouted at her in the airport that earned the people's stares and it embarrassed her a lot.

He then put his left hand on her waist pulling her closer to him then kissed her shoulder. "Sica.. are you tired?" He asked but the latter didn't answer. "I love you.." He whispered, he has been apologizing to her during the plane ride but Jessica don't wanna talk to him and just sleep, eat and read the whole twenty hours flight.

Jessica crossed her arms and close her eyes to just sleep rather than talking to her husband. "Baby.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to raise my voice.." He whispered and completely hugged her sideways then showered her kisses on her shoulders.

The Shuttle Driver was glancing at the couple with a smile, he have seen lots of couples but he have never seen a couple like them where the guy is the one who's initiating the skinship.

"Don't touch me." She coldly said without looking at him.

"No.. I'm sorry Sica, I really didn't mean it." He said and tightened the hug even more.

Jessica just kept quiet and just let him coax him, She'll just talk to him later in private.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the dock then transferred to a speedboat, Jessica clutch on her husband tight since she was afraid to ride on this.

Yuri took this chance to hugged her tight and whispered comforting words to calm her down.

"We will be there in a couple of minutes baby.." He kissed the side of her head.

"I'm scared.. what if the boat stops and sink with us?" She asked.

"I won't let anything happen to you.." He caressed her arm. "I'll make sure you're safe before I die."

Jessica look at him. "You better not die Kwon Yuri.." She glared at him. Yuri smiled and nodded his head, but then Jessica remembered the airport incident and quickly broke the hug leaving a pouting Yuri.

A few minutes later, they finally arrived at a high class five-Pearl luxury boutique.

The Couple were assisted by a butler and brought them to their reserved villa that is exclusive and contemporary especially designed for a Couple like them, the room has an outdoor bathroom, private beach areas plus personal dipping pools.

Jessica was amaze at how stunning the place is, this is definitely beyond her imagination and she Instantly fell in love.

She put her bag on the bed and sit on it. "This is so comfy." She thought and look around while her husband is busy talking to the butler.

She walk around and found a private sundeck and sea views that is surrounded by a fish filled house reef and is close to diving spots.

She sat on a beach chair, and feel the cool air. It was already dark but it's refreshing.

Yuri thanked the butler for greeting them so warmly with a bottle of Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon to welcome them.

He went back inside their villa after he arranged a romantic dinner on a sandbar for him and his wife.

He walked to the sundeck where his wife is resting and approached her. "Sicababy, it's cold here let's go inside." He said gently.

She look at him then shrugged. Yuri sighed and sat beside her. "Sica.. we are on our honeymoon.."

The Blonde look at him sharply. "Yeah, we are on our honeymoon but you show off like you wanna prove something." She said then stood up and walk inside leaving him behind.

Yuri scratched his head, it was his fault for yelling at her in public. He went in and found her getting ready to shower.

"Sica I'm so sorry.. I was just, you know I was talking to my secretary on the phone and you kept on talking to me to the point that I couldn't understand what Seolhyun is saying and that was an important matter Sica." He said reaching for her.

His Wife pushed his hands away from her. "Do you wanna show to people who rule this marriage huh?" She asked in a low but sharp tone. "You wanna prove to them that you can just yell at me and boss around!" She shouted and walk to the bathroom.

Yuri shake his head, Jessica is extra sensitive the past days, she overreact on things he say or do. "Maybe she's PMS-ing." He thought and laid on the bed to wait for his wife.

Jessica look up to the shower and turned it on. She must admit that she became sensitive with what her husband did but she felt like she's nothing to him.

She couldn't control her emotions nowadays and just easily get mad and hurt especially if it's Yuri.

"I need to cool down then make up with him." She mumbled.

A knock on the bathroom door was heard, she opened it and saw her husband wearing only his boxers on, she let Yuri join her since he wants to shower with her.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry." Yuri pulled her for a hug. "Let's not fight.."

Jessica broke the hug and look at him with a pout. "I was hurt. I felt like I'm nothing to you!" She said as she put her hands around his hips.

He cupped her face and caressed it with his thumbs. "I know.. that's why i'm saying sorry." He kissed her forehead. "It was my fault.." He whispered.

"I'm sorry too.. I was being childish again."

Yuri nodded then leaned down for a kiss that the blonde quickly responded by opening for a deep kiss.

He broke the kiss and hugged her. "You are my everything Sica, I love you.." He whispered and caressed her .

"I love you too." She told him, Yuri smiled as they are in good terms again.

"Let's shower now."

They finished after an hour and settled to the bed to rest before their dinner.

"Baby, did you bring a sunscreen?" Yuri asked while tracing circles on his wife's back with his fingers.

The blonde who was leaning on his chest while straddling his lap just hummed in response. "What about the waterproof camera?" He asked again.

Jessica faced him, "I have it with me.. I also brought lots of pants for you." She said.

"What about shorts?" He asked since it was Jessica who packed all his stuffs as he was busy planning the trip.

Jessica nodded and smiled at him. "Don't worry about everything baby." She leaned toward him and gave him a quick peck then laid her head on his shoulder, she feels so tired but she don't wanna sleep.

"Let's go out to the deck and watch the beautiful sea." He caress her back.

"Okay." She said without standing.

Yuri smiled and hop off the bed with his wife in his arms, carrying her like a koala, then walked to the deck.

"Hmm. I love it here." Jessica said with an amazed tone.

They sat on the long chair and look at the beautiful view. Yuri was hugging her from the back with Jessica sitting between his legs.

He was caressing her tummy when he remembered something. "Baby.. um.. are you on your uhm. Period?" He asked timi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter