Outcast (final)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: heyo! so this will be the last chap for this smol chaennie story, hope y'all enjoyed it! the upvotes on this story is increasing and i cant thank y'all enough, hope you enjoy the cny break! :D 

 

 

 

 

Jennie wakes up one morning and decides she loves school. 


 

Don’t get her wrong; she had always loved coming to school, making friends, mixing with her clique and scoring exceptionally well in tests- 

 

Okay don’t hate on her, she studied hard. 

 

But her favourite part? 

 

Definitely staring at a certain Park Chaeyoung. 

 

Yes, it occasionally made her seem like a creep who was way too obsessed with the girl that no one knew about, but Jennie didn’t care. Chaeyoung was a sight she looked forward to everyday. Quietly admiring the girl was more than enough for her whipped heart, one quick glance from the class nerd could get her heart threatening to leap out of her chest. 




 

But having that said girl by her side now? Every single day felt like it was a blessing sent from the heavens. Chaeyoung had “officially” joined their clique, the taller girl hardly able to get used to the sudden sea of attention that crashed on her. It’s been a week or so, and Jennie has never felt so… confused.

 

As stated above, she loved having Chaeyoung around, the taller girl fitting into their clique like the missing puzzle piece they never knew existed. 

 

But Jennie doesn’t know why this girl has such an effect on her. She was just like any other friend she had! Funny, smart, good social skills, and practically everything else on the list! 




 

But why was she so goddamn different? 




 

Shaking her head, Jennie tries her best to push Chaeyoung out of her mind, before a certain duo came into view; the two lovebirds. Jennie almost felt jealous they looked so good together; Seulgi, or Ms Kang, and Irene were the perfect couple to many. It's been a few days since Irene took Ms Kang out on a date, and surprisingly, they seemed to complement each other exceptionally well. The older teachers were against it, but having the principal be a Kang as well might have a big influence on why no one seemed to bother Ms Kang or Irene about their blooming relationship. Ms Kang even seemed to be able to work her schedule around Irene's breaks, meeting the girl every break. She seemed to be a perfect part of their clique now, albeit being a few years older. They were so perfect for each other. Visuals? Check. Personality? Check. Talents? Check and check. 

 

Jennie rolls her eyes, they were so goddamn irritatingly perfect. 

 

Ever since Chaeyoung had joined them, the four of them started coming down for lunch more regularly. Jennie thinks that’s the reason why Irene sprints to lunch nowadays. Ms Kang was never late either.  





 

Whipped. 





 

Jennie’s gaze tore away from the couple when she hears a familiar giggle. 





 

Park Chaeyoung. 





 

Chaeyoung. 





 

That seems to be the only thing on her mind for the past week.





 

Jennie watches as the said girl walks past the class, giggling with Lisa and Jisoo as she entered the class from the back door where Jennie sat. Eyes locking, Chaeyoung smiles brightly. Jennie feels constrict as the girl skips her way, cheeks puffed up as her smile widens further, tugging her up by the hand. 

 

“Lunch?”

 

Jennie could only muster out a small nod. 


 

Her words would have failed her. 


 

“Let’s eat at the garden today, Jisoo and Sooyoung’s playing basketball with the guys, and the love birds are… doing their own stuff…” Chaeyoung says with a teasing hint to her tone, casting Jennie a knowing smile. 

 

“Sure.”
 

Tearing a small corner of her sandwich, Chaeyoung tosses it to the fishes, the new koi fish, Joohwang, as Chaeyoung had named, quickly gobbles it up. 

 

Chaeyoung closes her eyes as she leans against the bench, letting the warmth of the sun rays bounce off her skin. Soaking in the warmth, Chaeyoung lets out a sigh of relief as she finally opens her eyes. 

 

Angling her head to the right, Chaeyoung’s eyes widens when she sees Jennie staring straight at her, chocolate brown eyes boring into her. Letting out a giggle, Chaeyoung says, “Why do you look at me like that?” 

 

Jennie blinks, inching forward ever so slightly, eyes not once wavering from Chaeyoung’s. 

 

“Like what?” 

 

Chaeyoung gulps, eyes fitting down to Jennie’s plump lips, right hand pressed against the space between her and Jennie, leaning forward slightly. 

 

“Like… like you’re in love with me.” 

 

Jennie’s eyes dart down to Chaeyoung’s lips, not missing how the taller girl dips her tongue out to wet her dry lips. 

 

“Because maybe I am.” 

 

Jennie’s hands shoot up, clutching around Chaeyoung’s collar as she pulls the taller girl down, meeting her lips. Closing her eyes, Jennie hums in approval as she pulls Chaeyoung impossibly closer, the sweet hint of the girl’s lips intoxicating her. Chaeyoung hooks an arm around Jennie’s neck, her other hand twirling around the head prefect’s golden tie, tugging the girl up. 

 

Heads spinning and lips clashing, Jennie feels her sanity disappear bit by bit, mind hazed and unable to process anything around her. 


 

“No kissing on campus!” 


 

The haze in Jennie’s mind cleared up immediately, the head prefect quickly letting go of Chaeyoung’s collar, pushing the taller girl away and scrambling to get up. Face flushed and chest heaving, Jennie looks around anxiously, only to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter