New environment (Chaelisa)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N: heyo! hope y’all enjoy this chapter :) 

 

 

Lisa walks through the school’s front gate, feeling extra self-conscious due to the new environment.

 

Lisa recently moved from Thailand to Korea, her family members unable to follow her. They weren’t rich per say. Sending her to a good school in Korea was already a big feat, and Lisa wasn’t one to complain. But one thing for sure was that she was partially — partially — regretting her hair colour. Striking orange rebonded hair wasn’t a good first impression to make. Lisa had intended to keep a low profile in her school, but she simply had to forget to dye her hair back to black.

 

Lisa just prays that the people giving her those judgemental stares was because of her hair and not anything else.

 

Lisa simply hopes she doesn’t cause too much trouble on day one.


 

//


 

“Oof!” Lisa grunts as a hard impact made her drop her books. Lisa looks up, wayy up, a tall and pretty well built guy stood in front of her. Part of Lisa hoped that he would apologise and go on with his route, but all he did was continue standing there, casting her a sickening smirk. Lisa had to admit, he was pretty good looking, but his detrimental personality did him no help in that aspect.



 

Ugh, what happened to not causing trouble on day one huh? And I barely stepped ten steps into this compound!



 

Lisa grits her teeth as she calms herself down, her seething anger dissipating slightly.



 

Calm down Lisa. Calm down. Don’t cause even more trouble.



 

Lisa quickly gathers her textbooks and stands up, only for her to be pushed back down on the floor, hard. Lisa clenches her jaw, hands balling up to form fists.



 

For God’s sake! What the hell is wrong with this guy?!



 

Lisa is practically fuming now, the little voice in her head telling her to stand up and punch him squarely at his jaw. Inhaling deeply, Lisa exhales loudly, shoulders rounding and stretching her back. Lisa stood up, immediately turning around to face the guy, who she now notice have another two slightly smaller yet almost equally tall guys standing behind him, and all Lisa wanted to do was smack those cocky smirks off their faces. God were they annoying.

 

“Yes?” Lisa starts, plastering a fake smile on her face, ignoring the small crowd that was increasing by the second. “Can I help you?” Lisa says through clenched teeth, her books safely tucked under her arm at her side. Seeing the guy in front of her widen his eyes, Lisa raised an eyebrow.



 

Now what’s up with him?



 

Her thoughts were answered when he subtly pushes his two friends back, the two seemingly getting his request and stepping a step away. “Oh hey.” He starts, flashing Lisa a bright smile before combing his platinum blonde hair with his fingers, exposing his pierced earlobe, a shiny silver hoop earring hanging stylishly. Lisa’s frown deepened, showing her obvious distaste to the guy in front of her. “I’m Taehyung. And you are?” The guy — Taehyung, continues, completely ignoring the hushed mutters of the crowd, multiple students pointing at both of them.



 

You’ve got to be kidding me. Is he-? No… he couldn’t be.



 

Lisa almost - almost - rolled her eyes at the confidence lacing Taehyung’s voice when he said the next sentence. “Hey, you must be new. I’ll walk you to your class and maybe we could do something after school? What do you say huh?” Lisa stifles a laugh, bringing a hand up to jokingly her chin, as if she is actually contemplating his proposition. Taehyung smirks, and Lisa can practically feel the glares from the other girls - and certain guys - for taking too long. Lisa guesses this Taehyung is a pretty big deal in this school.

 

 

Crap. I really wanna just punch him square in his jaw… but at the same time, if I do that, I’m practically jeopardising my stay in this school. Ugh why must life be so damn hard?!



 

“Oh err sure… you can walk me to class.” Lisa answers as she scans her surroundings, multiple people burning holes at her.




 

Sheesh. At least only a few of them are mad. It’s definitely better than the whole fan club hating on me.




 

Taehyung flashes a proud grin, extending his arm for Lisa to take, his position making him look like a prince saving a damsel in distress. Lisa coughs awkwardly before politely subtly rejecting his offer, adjusting her bag before walking to her class, eyes scanning the classes before reaching her assigned classroom. “Well, here I am. Thanks I guess.” Lisa smiles politely, turning to walk in the mildly noisy classroom, only for her wrist to be tugged back, Taehyung pushing her against the wall and trapping her between the wall and his body.

 

Lisa curses internally as she once more debated what the hell she should do in this situation.

 

“Hey, school’s only starting in 15 minutes, what’s all the rush?” Taehyung smirks ily, leaning in even more.

 

“O-kayy, well thanks Taehyung- but i gotta go now! Erm- see you later!” Lisa blurts out as she quickly ducks under Taehyung’s arm and slipping into the classroom.




 

//




 

“Did you get her number?”

 

Taehyung groans in frustration. “No. Where’s that Nancy girl? I need a quick .”

 

Jungkook sighs, “Class 2.4.”

 

“Thanks.” Taehyung utters as he makes his way to Nancy’s class, the red haired boy watching him go longingly.

 

Jungkook sighs, “Another day Jungkook… Another day.”




 

//




 

Lisa fiddles with her fingers as she steps into the noisy classroom, the horrific sight before her unfolding — people throwing paper planes (Lisa didn’t know t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter