Outcast (Chaennie)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: wow i'm alive :0 but yes enjoy this... word blob of chaennie and i think the story plot is meh but idk how it became close to 4k and i'm halfway through so next chap will be out... in a week or so? 

 

 

Jennie Kim. 


 

A name everyone would know. 


 

School head prefect, Dance vice captain. 


 

On the first day of school, Jennie had became one of the most liked student, by both guys and girls. She was part of the dance CCA, being their vice president. Rumors said that she gave away her president role to someone else as she already had the school head prefect leadership position. No one objected, seeing how the president Jennie had elected was Lalisa Manoban, probably the best dancer in the school. Lisa wasn’t the first choice for president as the younger girl wasn’t as confident in leading a big group of dancers. 

 

Everyone was required to showcase a self choreographed dance for their audition, and those who took dances off online was immediately eliminated. 

 

Let’s just say Jennie blew everyone away, even though she didn’t have the most difficult choreography, didn’t have the most powerful moves, or the most beautiful dance lines, but there was one thing she had better than anyone else. 

 

Her goddamn charisma. 

 

Jennie knew she was hot, her occasional smokey gaze and smirks completely complementing her stage presence. 


 

No one could take their eyes off her. 


 

//


 

“Ya! Jennie Kim, look at your three o’ clock.” Jisoo giggles, elbowing Jennie in her ribs gently. 

 

Jennie looked up from her worksheets, eyes following Jisoo’s directions, only to see a bunch of girls crowding around a table. 

 

“What am I supposed to be looking at?” Jennie asks, confused. 

 

“What- oh they’re blocking your view.” 

 

Just as Jisoo said that, their math teacher entered the class, her heels clicking against the concrete floor, causing the crowd clear, giving Jennie an unblocked view of the one and only Park Chaeyoung. 

 

Jennie feels a small blush creeping up her cheeks, the brunette unable to tear her gaze away from the girl. 

 

Don’t get Jennie wrong, Chaeyoung is absolutely no one in her eyes, the jet black haired girl being classified as one of the school nerds. Park Chaeyoung should have no part in her life, besides being another school mate of hers. 

 

“Jennie Kim?” 

 

“Jennie Kim?” 

 

“Yes! Sorry Mrs Shin, I was distracted.” 

 

Mrs Shin easily overlooked Jennie’s fumble, casting the school head prefect a small smile before her eyes sharpened slightly, setting up her computer for the lesson. 

 

“Oop, someone’s distracted.” Jisoo cooes, lips curving up to form a small smirk, eyes not once leaving the whiteboard straight ahead of her. 

 

Jennie ignores the comment, opting to continue staring blatantly at the girl, who was attentively paying attention to their teacher, just as Jennie should be. 


 

Focus Jennie. 


 

Jennie quickly tears her gaze off the girl, reverting it back onto the whiteboard where everyone else was staring at, a bunch of equations and symbols already written out, filling up half of the board in no time. 


 

“Jennie? Can you correct Jaehyun’s mistake?” Mrs Shin asks, eyes shimmering in confidence that Jennie would definitely be able to answer her question. 

 

Jennie freezes slightly, surprised at the sudden question. Thankfully, Jennie was best in algebra, and managed to solve the question in mere seconds. 

 

“He didn’t use the standard formula of ‘big X’ and ‘big Y’, so he theoretically found the wrong x.” Jennie says swiftly, linear law being something she got the hang of in the first lesson. 

 

“That’s right, Chaeyoung can you come and correct his mistake?” 

 

Jennie quickly looked to the right, eyes landing on a girl she was so accustomed to staring at. Chaeyoung looks up from her glasses, a bashful smile on her face before she stood up and walked towards the board. Picking up a different coloured marker, Chaeyoung scribbled down the correct answer, even circling the part that was wrong in Jaehyun’s working. Chaeyoung gave her teacher a small nod before quickly retreating back to her seat. 

 

Jennie notes how this was probably the first time Chaeyoung had been called out to answer a question, the school’s nerd always keeping a low profile, even though her grades did cause her to be a little more noticed. 

 

“That’s right, thank you Jennie and Chaeyoung. Jaehyun, I hope you don’t think I’m picking on you, this is a genuine mistake that many of you can make, so take this as a review lesson.” 

 

Jaehyun nods with a bright smile as a response to Mrs Shin’s words, before her voice enveloped the class. 


 

//


 

In a few hours, Jisoo’s favourite lesson, physical education, started. 

 

Their physical education teacher was a slim teacher, not much older than them, Ms Kang being twenty when they were eighteen. Many people had compared Ms Kang to Jennie, even joking how they must be related, due to their matching cat eyes and their similar personality traits. 

 

Jisoo loved physical education lessons, for one reason and one reason only, much like the other guys. Their class had convinced Ms Kang to start running their warm up laps with them, arguing that it’ll make them more motivated to complete it, when the truth was to see those muscular yet slim legs do their magic. Being the dense and friendly teacher she was, Ms Kang agreed with a blinding eye smile. 

 

This lesson was no different from the rest, Ms Kang leading the class at the front, the other students trying their best to keep up with her, the more athletic students trying their best to overtake her. 

 

Ms Kang had made a special offer for this class, saying how they have been slacking in their runs. Jisoo almost let out a laugh at that comment; it wasn’t that they couldn’t overtake Ms Kang, but the view from the back was much nicer. 

 

“Anyone who can overtake me and come in first after five rounds will get to… I didn’t think this through well enough, what would you want?” Ms Kang asks, the question earning her interested glints from all her students. 

 

“We get to go on a date with you!” The class clown, Park Sooyoung shouted, before hollers from both guys and girls were heard. 

 

Ms Kang laughed, “Okay, sure, no kissing on the first date though.” 

 

That comment ignited even louder hollers, Park Sooyoung letting out the loudest whistle. 




 

So that’s how it came down to this, Ms Kang increasing her speed on the second round, completely overtaking everyone and pulling a half a round lead. Jennie smiles to herself, also quickening her pace with Jisoo by her side, her best friend spotting a determined glint in her eyes.

 

And Jennie thought Jisoo only had that glint when it came down to the last piece of chicken. 

 

Jennie glances back, seeing some of the boys trying their best to keep up, only to slow down in despair when Ms Kang pushed further, making it almost impossible to keep up. 

 

Nearing the end of the fourth round, Jennie gasps when a gust of wind swept by her, overtaking both her and Jisoo. Jennie kept her pace, head jerking up to see who it was. 


 

Bae Irene. 


 

Jennie laughs, hearing Jisoo’s exasperated groan. Bae Irene was one to sit at the corner to read when she could, opting against clashing with sweaty bodies during physical education class. 

 

But that girl was competitive. 


 

Very competitive. 


 

Irene dashes past the duo, closing up the gap between her and Ms Kang, the unsuspecting teacher still going at her constant pace. Irene watches as Ms Kang crosses the line, finishing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter