Bad Kid (JenSoo)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey, I'm really really sorry about the lack of updates for fluff / angst but I hope you enjoy this chapter! I will try to make more Chaelisa don't worry! 


Jennie stormed to her classroom, brows furrowed and practically steam radiating off her body. She clenched her fists tightly and winced slightly because of the cut she had on her knuckles. 

But it was all worth it. Because of what those boys said about Jisoo. They actually had the nerve to call Jisoo a “” a ing . The 4D personality Kim Jisoo? A ? Far from that. 

So Jennie rushed to the bunch of boys, fueled by anger and trashed all of them. Of course getting a few punches and kicks to her body but luckily there was only one hit that was landed on her face, causing her lip to split a little on the edge. 

Reaching the classroom right as the bell rang, Jennie smirked victoriously at the teacher who seemed ready to mark her as late. 

“Morning Mrs Anderson.” Jennie smiled sickly before sauntering to her seat, ignoring all the judging stares gained because of her cuts. 

“Okay then… Let's begin class shall we?” Mrs Anderson faked a cheerful tone and asked the class. 

Earning absolutely no response, Mrs Anderson sighed to herself and told the class that they'll be forming in pairs to do a composition on a selected topic. 

Mrs Anderson decided that it would be better for the girls to be randomly split up into pairs instead of sticking to their own cliques so she called out two random names. 

“Lalisa Manoban and Park Chaeyoung.” 

When Mrs Anderson said that, Jennie smiled to herself. At least now Lisa has to talk to Chaeyoung.

But that smile was immediately wiped off and replaced with an expression of pure shock with Mrs Anderson’s next sentence. 

“Kim Jisoo and… Jennie Kim.” Mrs Anderson looked at Jisoo with a smile before glaring at Jennie. 

my life. Why do I have to be paired with her?! The stupid dimwit that doesn't know I'm the one protecting her all the while! 

Jennie’s mind turned blank when she felt a presence next to her usually empty seat. “Hey Jennie!” Jisoo chirped happily and smiled at Jennie. 

Jennie mentally gave herself a lecture because of how easily she was being softened by Jisoo. 

“Hey.” Jennie dead panned, definitely not missing the wash of hurt flashing across Jisoo’s face. And she felt like an for making her crush sad. 

The next sentence broke her heart even more when Jisoo showed her a pained expression and uttered, “Do… Do you not want to be my partner?” 

Jennie’s eyes immediately widened and she flailed her arms and assured, “No no! I want to be your partner, just that I don't interact with you much so it's… Kinda awkward…” 

Jisoo’s smile was instantly gained back and she exclaimed, “Let’s get to know each other then! I'm Kim Jisoo, best subject currently Physics and worst subject English.” 

Jennie almost started squealing when Jisoo lowered her head when she said that English was her worst subject. 

This was English class anyway. 

“I'm Jennie Kim, best subject Mathametics and English. Worst probably Physics.” 

Jisoo’s eyes lit up and said, “I can teach you Physics if you are willing to teach me English! Actually I'm quite glad that no one bullies me because of my English!” 

Jennie wanted to say so badly that it was because she shuts everyone who insults Jisoo but she refrained from blowing her cover. 

“Let’s start on our compo okay?” Jennie quickly changed the subject. 

Jisoo nodded cheerfully and Jennie couldn't help but chuckle. 

“What topic do you want to do?” Jisoo asked. 

Jennie shrugged and tried not to look so sad when she chose the topic closest to her heart. “What about unrequited love?” 

Jisoo seemed taken aback when Jennie continued explaining about the topic, “Maybe we can write something about Person A liking Person B and they became best of friends, until Person A confesses to Person B. Then Person B stopped talking to Person A because she was homophobic. Kinda tragic right?” 

Jennie could feel dry up when she said the plot. It seemed too much like her and Jisoo. 

“It sounds… Like a nice story…” Jisoo answered awkwardly, sensing the looming atmosphere. 

“Hey, you alright?” Jisoo asked cautiously as to not trigger Jennie’s emotions any further. Jennie looks devestated and Jisoo didn't want to make her feel worse.

“Yeah… Just rough I guess…” Jennie started, forgetting that the girl she was talking to was the girl giving her all the problems in her life. 

“Wanna talk about it Jennie?” Jisoo asked. 

That question seemed to wake Jennie up as she quickly shook her head and replied, “It's okay, maybe a story for next time. Let's just start on our compo. Was that idea fine though?” 

Jisoo nodded her head, showing Jennie that she wouldn't force her to spill her problems, and that she was fine with the plot. 

They spent the whole thirty minutes talking, but still managed to finish the task on time thanks to Jennie’s fast yet neat handwriting. 

“I'm jealous.” Jisoo suddenly said once they completed their story.

Jennie lifted her head from the paper and looked at Jisoo questionably. “Jealous of what?” 

Jisoo smiled sheepishly. “Jealous of you.” 

Jennie felt her cheeks heat up and she tried to play it cool by asking, “Jealous of me? For what?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter