Coincidence (Jensoo)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo tapped her feet to the beat of the song, humming a soft tune. It was Friday. Thank God it's Friday right? Yep, Jisoo had that exact same thought. She didn't have school today so she was about to watch the newest romance movie that came out. “Beauty and the Beast”. Sure, people said that the movie was just a video version of the cartoon story, but you can't expect Jisoo to pass a romance movie up right? 

So that’s how Jisoo ended up in the bus, waiting for her stop. 

//

Jennie started walking to the bus stop, the cool breeze calming her down a little. It was 2 in the afternoon and she had just eaten her lunch. Jennie looked at her surroundings, the new place confusing her just the slightest. 

Chaeyoung had said that this library was really relaxing to study at and since it was a school holiday, why not give it a try right? But the down point is how Chaeyoung left right after their study session to go on a date with her girlfriend, Lisa. Jennie actually knew that Chaeyoung was dating someone, but she never expected for Chaeyoung’s girlfriend to be so cute. Hey, she's not trying to hit on her bestfriend’s girlfriend.

But she had to admit that both of them looked like a really cute couple together. 

Just as she reached the bus stop, she noticed that the bus 107 was just about to go off. 

Yes. Thank god I didn't miss the bus. 

Jennie smiled and put out her hand, indicating that she wanted to board the bus. The bus driver looked through his side mirror, totally ignoring Jennie and driving off. 

Jennie stood there, mouth agape. 

“Wow such a .” 

Jennie whipped her head to the voice, a girl about her age said whilst shaking her head. 

“Yeah.” Jennie replied, brows furrowing. 

“You know what? it.” Jennie stated and broke out into a sprint, hearing the girl mutter a quick and loud “Good luck on catching it!” 

Jennie lifted her hand and made a thumbs up and continued sprinting. 

There was no way she was about to let this bus go. The other bus stop wasn't very far away and her track and field training would probably pay off. 

She was the captain for a reason. 

Feeling the adrenaline rush, Jennie picked up her pace, feet hitting the floor more often and strides getting larger. 

Jennie smirked as she saw the bus 107 in front of her and overtook it, thank god for traffic lights in addition to her ungodly speed. 

Huffing slightly, Jennie placed her hands on her waist, standing at the bus stop, waiting for the traffic light to turn green so she could flag the bus down — again. 

Just as the light turned green, Jennie made sure to put her hand out as quickly as she could and the bus slowed down to a halt. 

Jennie smirked at the driver as she stared at her astonishingly. Well, who wouldn't? She just ran after a bus for God’s sake. And that traffic light didn't last very long either. 

Jennie tapped her card and walked to the back of the bus, scanning the number of empty seats. 

Having an internal debate whether to sit with a teen girl or a teen guy, she decided with the formal. 

Sitting down carefully next to the girl, Jennie swallowed a few times, taking out her water bottle, only to find out that it was empty. Jennie sighed and cursed herself for not refilling her bottle at the library. 

“Want some?” 

Jennie whipped her head to the side, where the girl sat. The girl had a hand extended and shook her bottle, the water swishing, asking Jennie if she wanted some. 

“Err nah it's okay.” Jennie answered back, not wanting to be too socialble, just in case that cute girl thought she was weird. 

“I insist, I'm not saliva conscious anyway. Oh and I saw how fast you ran, that was kinda cool.” 

Jennie smiled cheekily and accepted the bottle with a nod. “Well thanks then.” 

After gulping down two mouthfuls of water, Jennie stopped herself before she finished the other girl’s water. Jennie then returned the bottle to the girl with a grateful smile. 

“I'm Jennie. You?” Jennie started, wanting to know more about this weird girl that offered her her water. 

The girl chuckled and Jennie had to stop herself from squealing because of how cute the girl sound. 

“Jisoo, Kim Jisoo.” 

Jennie nodded, the gears in her brain working for a question to ask to keep the conversation going. 

“Where are you going then?” Jennie asked, hoping that the question wasn't making her look creepy. 

“Oh, I'm going to watch a movie!” Jisoo said excitedly, eyes twinkling from excitement. 

Jennie giggled at the girl’s expression. 

“What movie? I've always wanted to watch the movie called ‘Beauty and The Beast’ but I never had time.” 

Jisoo stared at her, shocked. 

Jennie fiddled with her fingers awkwardly — did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter