Forever (Jensoo)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: italics means flashback. :) get ready guys :)) I actually wrote this in the span of like 4 hours because I kept getting interrupted and no joke, I cried twice. But maybe you won't feel sad because I  at writing :/ well enjoy! Prepare tissue just in case. And maybe a teddy bear :) OH AND LISTEN TO "Little did I know" on repeat. ON REPEAT. That's how you get into the feels because I based this fix off that song. And listen to the lyrics. :D GO ON. Read this beautiful (nah y) angst

 


Jisoo smiled sadly as she knocked on Jennie’s door, heart clenching at the sight of Jennie’s bright gummy smile welcoming her. 

“Jisoo!” The girl in front of her excitedly chirped. 

Jisoo mustered a smile and tried to hide the sadness in her heart, hoping Jennie doesn't notice how her eyes doesn't reflect the smile on her face. 

But Jennie did. 

“Jisoo? Are you okay?” Jennie asked carefully, not wanting to trigger any emotions from Jisoo. 

Jisoo tried to smile brighter, so that Jennie would think that nothing was wrong, by all that showed on her face was a flash of hurt. 

“Jisoo?” Jennie’s smile fall completely, genuinely worried about her girlfriend — the always happy and cheerful Jisoo was suddenly being so depressed and Jennie found herself hurting at the sight of small pearls rolling off Jisoo’s cheeks. 

My baby’s crying. 

Jisoo ignored the numb pain in her heart and told her brain to take over her heart. 

She needed to say it. 

“Lets break up Jennie.” Jisoo’a voice cracked and more tears streamed down her face. 

Jisoo’s heart clenched harder when she saw how hurt Jennie looked. And knowing that she was the cause of it. She had to let Jennie go. She had to. Jennie didn't deserve it. 

“Wh-why?” Jennie asked, hand reaching out to interlock with Jisoo’s, only for Jisoo to pull her hand away and cover her face, muffling her sobs. 

“No Jennie. No. We have to break up.” Jisoo started, knowing this was the only way to Ensure that Jennie’s heart would only be feeling a dull numb pain when she leaves. Instead of the sharp pain they are feeling now. 

“Jisoo” Jennie cut Jisoo off, wanting the older girl to take her words back. Jisoo loved her. And Jennie knew it. There was no way this was her Jisoo asking for a breakup. They went through a lot to get together. And… 

“There's no way this is you Jisoo.” 

Jisoo shook her head. 

“We have to break up Jennie. I care about you too much.” Jisoo choked out finally and shot Jennie a last smile and she turned back and ran, ignoring Jennie’s calls. 

Jisoo slowed down at the park opposite Jennie’s house, knowing that the younger girl wouldn't chase her — Jennie would be too weak from the sudden breakup to follow her. And Jisoo knew that — because that's how weak she felt now. 

Slumping down on the swing, Jisoo buried her face into her palms and placed her elbows on her thighs, letting her body go weak. 

Shouting loudly into her palms, Jisoo’s tears flowed uncontrollably. As expected, she felt a sharp pain pulsing through her heart. 

“It'll get better Jisoo. It'll turn into a dull numb pain. You had to do it. You did well. Now Jennie will forget you by the time you have to leave. She'll forget you.” Jisoo weeped and looked up to the skies where countless stars shone brightly in the pitch black sky. 

“I love you Jennie.” Jisoo whispered softly before getting off the swing and lying down on the concrete floor, still staring at the beautiful sky. 

A flash of light caught Jisoo’s attention. 

A shooting star. 

Jisoo chuckled dryly. It was a fake tale about a wish upon a shooting star. And it would never work on her anyways. 

Deciding that it might make herself better, Jisoo her lips before saying softly. 

“I pray that Jennie and I can be together. Forever.” 

 

Jisoo sighed and opened her eyes. And instead of the picturesque sky in front of her, she saw a plain white ceiling. 

“I knew it. Shooting stars don't work.” Jisoo said dejectedly before closing her eyes, giving in to all her memories that were constantly haunting her. 

 

//

 

Jennie fell onto the floor, throat constricting because of the sudden rush of emotions. 

“Ji-Jisoo.” Jennie sobbed softly. 

“Why?” 

Jennie shifted her legs so she was lying on the floor, rolling herself into a ball. 

She rocked herself forwards and backwards, just like how Jisoo did when she was sad. 

Jennie didn't know why Jisoo wanted to break up so suddenly. They went through so much. So freaking much to get to this point. Rejection, fear, hurt and depression were just a few obstacles they went through. 

So why did Jisoo just throw all that away? 

“No…” Jennie whispered softly to herself. 

Just as Jennie was about to close the door and cry herself to sleep, a flash of bright light caught her eye. 

Smiling softly, Jennie’s eyes twinkled when she saw the shooting star. 

“I wish that Jisoo and I will be together… forever.” 

And with that sentence, Jennie closed her door and dragged her feet to the room, feeling her heavy heart weighing her down. 

Feeling her legs get weak, tears started streaming down her face again. 

Jennie slumped against her room’s door, sobbing silently. She shakily took out her phone, clicking the home button, screen lighting up, showing a picture of her and Jisoo, smiling brightly on their first date. 

Moving her thumb across Jisoo’s face on the picture, Jennie saw as a drop her tear dropped on the screen. 

“No matter what was the reason… I forgive you. And I still love you till the sun dies.” Jennie bit on her lower lip, sobs turning into cries. 

Jennie knew she would forgive Jisoo for initiating the break up. She just knows that there’s a reason. Jisoo wouldn't break up with her just for someone else. That's not possible. Jisoo loved her as much as she loved Jisoo. 

But every part of Jennie knew. 

Forgiving was one thing. But forgetting Jisoo is another… because Jennie would be held captive by the hole inside of her — the hole that Jisoo created when she said those words. 

And on that night, Jennie slept. With the hope that Jisoo would take back her words… and change her mind. 


Jennie jerked out of her bed, startling the poor dog who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter