Cute (Jensoo)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Jisoo’s POV)
“Ring! Ring!” The dismissal bell rang incessantly, everyone perked up at the loud sound, clearly irritated and did not appreciate their sleep being interrupted. Why are they sleeping? Because it was literature. Who likes that ? 

Jisoo was one of those who actually didn't like literature, but she greatly appreciated the thirty five minutes power nap just before their physical education lesson — it helped quite a bit actually. 

“Class dismissed!” Mr Im boomed, smiling to those students sitting in the first few rows — those who actually wanted straight A’s and listened in class, before leaving the classroom hastily in a rush to get to his next class. 

Jisoo stood up and stretched, similar to many other students, before removing her blouse, having worn her P.E shirt inside. “Ugh that was so boring.” Jisoo groaned, Lisa giving her a chuckle before removing her own blouse. 

“At least it's P.E now.” Lisa shrugged, clearly much more awake compared to Jisoo. 

“Guess so.” 

Jisoo walked with her bunch of friends, all of them not caring about how much noise they were making — who would actually step in and tell them to keep quiet? Jisoo, along with her clique, laughed heartily when Joy told a joke and pulled a weird funny face. Jisoo held onto her stomach and wheezed, part of her loving the joke and the other part of her not understanding why was she laughing so hard. 

Jisoo gripped tightly onto Lisa’s forearm, the other girl not minding as she too was laughing. Somehow, none of them fell down the stairs from laughing too much, thankfully?

Jisoo looked up, head getting dizzy from staring at the floor too much. Jisoo’s laughter immediately stopped when her gaze landed on this girl. Well let’s just say she could barely breathe, much less laugh. 


Brown hair

Nice curves (not like Jisoo was drooling or anything) 

And Jisoo swore that she gasped when the girl turned her head. 

How beautiful is this girl?! 


Jisoo’s eyes widened when the said girl locked eyes with her, a perfect eyebrow raised at her. Jisoo felt her cheeks heating up ever so slightly and she just casted the girl a cute grin, the girl replying with her own gummy smile. 

She's so cute! 

The girl chuckled and casted her a wink, causing Jisoo to be slightly taken aback. Was this girl just randomly flirting with her?! Jisoo shot the girl one last smile before rushing down the stairs, blush evident on her face, just realising that all her friends had left her (probably because she stopped walking just to stare at that brunette, but totally worth it). 

“You done?” 

Jisoo grabbed the railing in shock, legs almost giving way.

“Holy ! You scared the out of me Lisa!” 

Jisoo turned around to see a smirking Lisa, her insides churning at Lisa’s cocky face. 

“How beautiful is this girl?” Lisa said dreamily, taunting Jisoo. 

Jisoo’s eyes widened. 

Did she really say that out loud?! 

Seeing Jisoo’s shocked face, Lisa laughed out loud, eyes turning into crescents. 

“I have to know more about this, but now, we have to rush for our lesson. We’re gonna be late.” 

“Oh yeah!” 

//

“Jisoo and Lisa, is there any reason you're late?” Ms Jung asked, eyebrow raised and hands crossed. 

Lisa smirked and glanced at Jisoo, the shorter girl’s glare prominent on her features, almost screaming at Lisa to not say the truth. Lisa chuckled internally before looking back at Ms Jung with an apologetic look. “Sorry Ms Jung. I had a stomach ache. And Jisoo here was kind enough to wait for me.” 

Ms Jung sighed before shaking her head, “Fine. We’re playing Netball today, and since there’s another class here, we’ll be playing against them. Jisoo, Lisa, join a group and we’ll start the game.” 

Jisoo and Lisa nodded obediently before walking to their clique, knowing that Joy, Yeri and the rest would save them their spots. 

“Okay, Jisoo your group would be group one. Sunny, your group would be group two. And Dara your group would be group three. You guys will have a friendly match against the other class with your respective groups. Please make sure to observe the safety rules of Netball. No pushing and no physical contact. If everyone is clear with the rules, I'll allow the game to start. Is that clear?” 

The class nodded and Ms Jung dismissed them to find their opponent. 

“GROUP ONE!” Joy shouted loudly, waving her hands around, hoping that the other class’ group one would hear her (well who wouldn't) and they could start their match as quickly as possible. And judging by how a bunch of students suddenly turned to look at Joy, Jisoo assumed that those people were “Group one”. 

“Are you guys group one?” Joy asked the six people walking towards them. 

“Yep! Do you wanna do an introduction first or do you guys wanna go straight into the game?” A strawberry blond haired girl asked cheerfully. 

Knowing that Joy would reject that idea and seem rude, Lisa immediately cut in with a reply, “Sure! Lemme go first then! I'm Lisa.” 

All five of her clique raised an eyebrow at Lisa. When did Lisa start talking to strangers? Much less excitedly introduce herself. Jisoo nodded her head slowly, still staring at Lisa in disbelief, the younger girl making no notice of her as her gaze was fixed to the strawberry blond hair girl. 

“I'm Jisoo, they're Joy, Irene, Yeri and Wendy. So… hi?” Jisoo introduced for all of her members, not wanting to take longer than needed. 

The girl nodded and got Jisoo’s message and introduced for all her members too. “Well, I'm Chaeyoung, they're Nayeon, Jungyeon, Seulgi, Sana, and… hey, where’s Jennie?” 

Chaeyoung looked around the hall, trying to find her missing bestfriend. 

“Oh! There she is!” Chaeyoung pointed to behind Jisoo, all of them turning around to look where Chaeyoung was pointing to. 

Holy . 

“Jen! Hurry up!” Chaeyoung shouted, giggling after when Jennie huffed and hurriedly tied her hair into a ponytail. 

“Ugh I'm here what's the rush? Can't a girl go to the toilet?” Jennie glared playfully at Chaeyoung, giggling when the taller girl started giggling. 

Jennie probably felt eyes on her all the time, because she turned around, eyes scanning the other group before her eyes landed on Jisoo, who was also still staring at her. Jennie smirked, recognising the purple haired girl. 

“I think Chaeyoung here was doing introductions, so hi, I'm Jennie.” Jennie said out loud, supposedly for the whole group, but her gaze stayed fixed on Jisoo, causing the purple haired girl to blush slightly. 

“Okay… let's start shall we?” 

All of them got to their positions, Lisa and Sana as the center players, Irene and Nayeon as the goalkeepers, Joy and Seulgi as the goal shooters, Wendy and Jennie as the goal defenders, Yeri and Jungyeon being their wing attack, Jisoo and Chaeyoung as the goal attacks. Since both teams had only six people, they agreed that a wing defender was not needed and all of them would play fairly. 

Jisoo gulped inaudibly when she stood next to Jennie, cursing and swearing at how she started sweating even before the match started just because of a certain brunette’s hot stare. Jisoo had to take every ounce of willpower to not just jump on the girl right there and then. 

“One, two, three!” Ms Jung shouted and then tossed the ball up in the air, both Lisa and Sana jumping up to try to get the ball. 

Lisa jumped up a tad bit higher and snatched the ball, throwing it to Jisoo immediately, who dodged Jennie and ran forward, successfully getting the ball and bounced it to Joy, all the time trying her best to ignore Jennie in an attempt to stay focused on the game. Thanks to her height, Joy easily scored a goal, their classmates starting to shout and cheer loudly. 

“Nice one.” 

Jisoo whipped her head to the voice, a grinning Jennie coming into her view. 

“Thanks.” Jisoo uttered shyly before walking back to their boundary, waiting for the game to start again. 

The game was going fine and the score was 3:1, Jisoo’s group to Chaeyoung’s group. And thankfully, even tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter