Truth (Lisoo // Chaelisa) Part 2

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey guys! Just wanted to inform you that today (well yesterday technically because  was so freaking slow at writing this and I fell asleep) the 29th of Septemebr, WAS MY BIRTHDAY!! Yay right? So can you all do me a favour and go down to that comment section and wish me a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" ? Please? :) that's it, ENJOY READING!

 

Part 2 of Jensoo (Feelings)


Jisoo stood there, stuck frozen to the spot. Jennie's words hurt — the girl that she didn't think twice about rejecting still loves her. The Jennie Kim still loves her. Why though? 

Jisoo can barely count the number of suitors Jennie has! Sure, she had her fair share of people lining up too but what about her made Jennie wait for her? And it seems like Jennie had a lot of pent up feelings, judging by how she just exploded and crumbled out of nowhere. 

She didn't expect that Lisa forgetting her third monthsary would affect Jennie that much. Jennie even looked more affected than Jisoo herself! 

Jisoo smiled sadly to herself. She just lost someone worth keeping. And it seems like Jennie didn't like her anymore. Jisoo hurt her even without doing anything. Jennie would probably get it through her thick skull that Jisoo wasn't worth waiting for. But that's actually the last thing Jisoo wants right now. 

Because, 


Maybe… 


Just maybe…


Jisoo likes her back. 

Call her shallow if you want. But Jisoo literally thought that Jennie was the type to date and let go easily. And Jisoo was the opposite of her. Jisoo loved long lasting relationships as she'll never get involved with anything temporary. 

But after this incident, Jennie actually cried because of her. 

And Jennie doesn't cry. 

So maybe… Once again, just maybe. Jisoo knows how much Jennie likes her. 

And the hidden feelings she had for the younger girl was still present. 

This time, she'll take the risk. 

So Jisoo ran. She ran after Jennie. Ignoring Lisa’s calls. Screw her weak legs, she can't let Jennie go again. 

 

//

 

“Jisoo!” 

“Jisoo!” 

“Kim Jisoo!” 

Lisa shouted in vain. Jisoo had blocked her out and she knew. She just knew. 

Jisoo chose Jennie. 

After these 3 months, Jisoo finally realised how much Jennie loved her. And Lisa was too late. 

Lisa sighed, feeling the air around her thicken. Jisoo was her everything. It would have been fine if Jisoo didn't come into her life at all. 

If Jisoo didn't come into her life three months ago, Lisa would still be living her life, crushing on a certain girl called Park Chaeyoung. Life still while she was crushing on Chaeyoung don't get her wrong. Unrequited love was never fun. But when Kim Jisoo came into her life, she was like a small beacon of energy surging through her life. Lisa came to school because of that small jumpy girl. She used to come to school because of Chaeyoung. It's not her fault that she was blessed with Chaeyoung’s heavenly vocals every day if she comes to school right? So of course Lisa would drag her lazy out of bed just to hear Chaeyoung sing during lunch period when the class was very empty, except for a few people including her. 

“Life has no meaning now I guess. Chaeyoung’s probably with someone else too.” Lisa smile to herself.

Lisa started walking, surprisingly no tears flowing down her cheeks, letting her legs take her to where her brain told her to go. 

She ignored her heart. It wasn't worth listening to her heart anyway — hurt after hurt. 

If Jisoo was here, she'll probably talk Lisa out of doing this. 

 

But that was it.

 

Jisoo wasn't here. 

 

So Lisa’s going to do it. 

 

There's no one stopping her from doing so. 

//

Lisa smiled, shaking h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter