Feelings (Lisoo // Jensoo) part 1

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: sorry I haven't been updating :< but you guys probably gotta wait about 2 weeks for the next update cause my exams start 2 days from now :/ enjoy though! I'll try to see if I can get part 2 of this ASAP :) 

 

Jennie sighed as she saw Lisa walking to her class and placing a kiss on Jisoo’s cheek. Jennie frowned when she witnessed Jisoo’s face lighting up when she saw Lisa. She wanted to be the one to make Jisoo smile… Not Lisa. 

But not all things are so good in life right? Chaeyoung, her best friend, out of good will, told Jennie to confess to Jisoo. It's about time Jennie confesses. Liking Jisoo for exactly twenty months was killing Jennie. And Chaeyoung knew that. So wasn't it better if she just gets it over and done with? What’s the harm right? If Jisoo accepts Jennie, they'll become girlfriends, but if she rejects her, they'll stay friends. As easy as that right? 

But no, it wasn't as easy as that. Jisoo stopped talking to her after she confessed. It took Jennie a whole two and a half months to get Jisoo to warm up to her again. And this time, she doesn't want to screw up and fall for her again, even though every part of her knows that she already fallen head over heels for the girl. However, Jennie told herself that being friends were enough for her, and they really are enough. But her heart still aches when she sees Lisa with Jisoo, the after effects always .

What did Lisa have that she didn't? Sure, that girl was 4cm taller than her, maybe that will let her provide better hugs? Jennie didn't know. She couldn't think when her heart was so wounded. 

Jennie smiled sadly at the thought of hugging Jisoo and going back to how they first were — just friends and nothing more. How Jisoo loved it when Jennie clung onto her and grumble for hugs. Jennie loved Jisoo’s hugs. Who wouldn't? Jisoo’s slim arms wrapping around her neck and her strong arms wrapping around Jisoo’s waist. It… Just… felt so right… But Jennie just had to screw things up with her feelings for Jisoo. 

Jennie sighed once again at the thought of her flaws. She had asked everyone, well not everyone but her close friends, what was wrong with her. The reason why Jisoo did not like her. And all of them just provided the same answer “there's nothing wrong with you Jen, she's just straight. If she's gay, she'll probably fall for you”. And a few days later, Jisoo started dating Lisa. And if Jennie wasn't wrong, she thinks that Lisa is a ing girl. So there really is something wrong with her and maybe her friends knew that… But they lied so they wouldn't hurt her feelings. 

That day, Jennie didn't pay attention in class at all, she just kept staring at the class opposite her’s… Because she swears that she saw Lisa kiss some girl’s cheek. 

//

Jennie smiled to Chaeyoung and waved her goodbye after the bell rang. It was lunchtime and she was famished, can't blame her for wanting to run back home right? And besides, the menu today was kimchi fried rice. Her mom’s speciality. 

Jennie jogged down the stairs, fumbling with her earpiece and trying to stuff it into her phone. 

“Mm... yes!” Jennie whispered to herself when she finally placed her earpiece in her phone.

She took out her student ID and tapped out before walking to the side gate, whistling a tune she just remembered. 

“Are you serious Lisa?! Really?!” 

Jennie heard a shout coming from her right and the word “Lisa” caught her attention. Deciding not to pry into her business, Jennie tried to forget that she even heard anything in the first place. 

But the next thing ruined her composure. She heard soft sobbing coming from the same direction. 

“Argh, screw it.” Jennie huffed and started walking in the opposite direction of the gate, towards the sobbing sound. 

And she was actually quite glad she let curiosity get the better of her because the person who was sobbing, was the person she vowed to herself that she'll take care of. 

Having a short internal debate on whether she should go and comfort the other girl, Jennie decided that since she had already seen who was crying, she couldn't leave Jisoo there to cry. And it seems like Lisa didn't want to lend Jisoo her shoulder to cry on. 

Taking a deep breath, Jennie walked towards Lisa and Jisoo. 

“Hey, you okay Jisoo?” Jennie asked and gently placed a hand on Jisoo’ shoulder, only for it to be swatted away by Lisa. 

“Back off Jennie.” Lisa growled. 

Jennie frowned. She needs to be calm. If she wanted to talk, she had to be calm. 

“Okay I'm sorry Lisa, but I just saw Jisoo crying and I thought something was wrong.” Jennie calmly said. 

“Nothing’s wrong so you can leave now.” Lisa said through clenched teeth. 

Jennie nodded slowly and was about to leave, noticing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter