Stole my heart (Jenlisa)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: heyo! so here's a jenlisa for those who have been requesting! jenlisa's probably my least shipped in blackpink, i find them rly cute and cool together but idk lmao my heart doesn't follow. but i found this plot really cute and jenlisa fitting so i hope you guys like it! (lmao there's quite a bit of lisoo here too, unintentionally of course)




 

“Okay, it’s super easy Lisa. Just go up to her quietly, see the phone in her back pocket? Just grab it and run.” Jisoo says, placing a small pocket knife in Lisa’s front pocket.

 

“There’s no one here now, so you should hurry. If they try to make too much noise, place this against their throat and when they finally shut their mouths, then you make a run for it.”

 

Lisa nods, a small determined smile placed on her face.

 

Fishing out a black mask from her bag and putting it on, Lisa smiled, making Jisoo laugh because all she could really see was Lisa’s eyes.

 

“Go get it.”




 

Lisa walked up to the two girls, fiddling with her own phone as to not seem too suspicious.

 

This was an easy one, she had to admit. Half the phone was sticking out of her back pocket and it looked like it’ll fall at any time.


 

Looks like the new iphone X too.


 

Lisa stealthily grabbed hold of the phone and gave it a soft tug up, the loss of weight should be barely noticeable, but just as Lisa was about to make a run for it, she felt a hard grip on her forearm, making her jerk back from the sudden tug.

 

Lisa stumbled before stabilising, her arm still trapped under the girl’s hold.

 

Eyes connecting with the hard steel ones in front of her, Lisa gulped, feeling a shiver run down her spine at the girl’s cold glare.

 

Taking in the sight before her, brown wavy locks, a Gucci tee tucked into those shorts, those winged eye liners…

 

Lisa snapped out of it when the girl clicked her tongue, the tsk coming off extremely harsh.

 

“Phone.”

 

Lisa blinked once, then twice.

 

“What?”

 

The cat eyed girl let out an irritated sigh, lifting her other hand to point at the shiny black iphone X in Lisa’s hand.

 

“My phone.” She deadpanned, and Lisa had never felt so intimidated.

 

“Oh- yeah, sorry.” Lisa mumbles dumbly, eyes still fogged with confusion, but her body acts out of instinct and returns the girl back her phone.

 

“Thanks.”

 

The girl turns around, brown locks slapping Lisa in her face, and Lisa watches as she girl slings her arm with the pink haired girl’s and the duo got on their way.


 

What the hell just happened?


 

Lisa stood there, the gears in her mind still spinning from the incident before. Did she really just- wow.

 

Lisa trudged back to the alleyway, making eye contact with an ever-excited Jisoo, the purple hair making her visible even in the shadows.

 

“So? What model was it?”

 

Lisa looks at the floor while replying, “An iphone X.”

 

Seeing how the girl’s eyes lit up even further, Lisa cringes inwardly and braces herself for the next question.

 

“Ooo! Lemme see!”

 

“I- gave it back.”

 

Lisa grins sheepishly, staring at a dumbfounded Jisoo, who looked as if she couldn’t understand what Lisa had just said.

 

“You what?” Jisoo asks, a brow lifted up in confusion.

 

Lisa places her hand on her nape, rubbing it awkwardly.

 

“I… gave it back?”

 

“What wHy?!” Jisoo asks, eyes widening in surprise, brain still unable to follow.

 

“Erm- i don’t know?” Lisa chuckles, casting Jisoo a half hearted smile in an attempt to try to lift the mood, but all Jisoo did was raise her eyebrow.

 

“What-” Jisoo exclaims as she balls her fists in Lisa’s shirt, shaking the taller girl back and forth.

 

“Okay! She simply asked for her phone back… and she was cute! What was i supposed to do?!” Lisa asks, as if that was the most obvious reason why she failed her task.

 

Jisoo looked at her incredulously, her frown deepening at Lisa’s answer. What in the actual hell as Lisa talking about? All Lisa ne d to do was grab the phone and run, how hard could it be?

 

However, seeing Lisa’s stunned state, Jisoo sighs, shaking her head in defeat. Lisa sure was a er for cute girls anyway.

 

“Fine. Only this time though.” Jisoo huffs, bringing out a chocolate bar from her bag and chomping on it with a pout. “Did she say she’d call the police on you or anything?” Jisoo continues, tongue moving to off the caramel stuck on her teeth.

 

Lisa shrugs, a slight dreamy expression plastered on her face, recalling the embarrassing moment from before. Sighing internally, Lisa shakes her head.


 

Damn was she cute.




 

//




 

Lisa fiddles with her phone at lunch, eyes focused on nothing in particular, the girl spacing out. Jisoo gobbles down her fried chicken, occasionally stopping to blow on her fingers or to press it against the cool surface of her drink.

 

Blinking twice, Jisoo frowns as she follows Lisa’s line of vision to behind her, a dull green trash can coming into view. Tracing it back to Lisa, Jisoo’s frown deepens, seeing how the girl stared intensely at the form of trash disposal.


 

What a smart friend she had.


 

Well, it was better than that one time where Lisa had spaced out and stared at this guy in the bar, giving him the wrong signals. Jisoo remembers having to call Irene and Seulgi, who were the bar owners, to stop him from making a ruckus when Lisa had politely rejected him and said she was simply spacing out. Let’s just say she was teased for that for a period of time.


 

Jisoo sighs once more, bringing her palm up lazily to wave it in front of Lisa’s face. Seeing no reaction from the blonde girl, Jisoo groans, and decided to shove the girl’s face with her greasy hand. Which made the blonde shriek in shock, rubbing her oil stained cheeks with her palm, only making the mess worse.

 

“Ya! Kim Jisoo!” Lisa whisper-shouted, making the purple haired girl widen her eyes in shock.

 

“Ya?” Jisoo’s jaw slacked, Lisa quickly shutting with an “oop”.

 

Jisoo’s grin widens, bringing her hand up and wiping it on Lisa, the blonde trying her best to swat her hands away.

 

“Oh my gosh Jisoo stop!” Lisa giggles, clasping her hands around Jisoo’s wrists, watching in amusement as the older girl struggles to get free.

 

“Not fair!” Jisoo pouts, finally wiggling her hands free when Lisa loosens her grip, and returning back to her meal. Jisoo pouts, bringing up her fork to poke at her fries, her portion of chicken long gone.

 

“Tsk.” Lisa clicks her tongue, rolling her eyes before stabbing part of her chicken and sawing it off, shaking her fork until the chunk of chicken falls off.

 

Jisoo lifts her head with a cheshire grin, eyes forming crescents.

 

Lisa shakes her head with a small chuckle, getting a mouthful of chicken before washing it down with her coke, only to see a familiar girl with a leather jacket paired with a striking pink haired girl, which caused her to choke in shock.

 

Lisa sputters, quickly grabbing a nearby napkin and wiping , hopefully lessening the attention she’s getting due to her stupid mistake. Casting a sheepish smile to the few heads that turned to look at her with questioning looks, Lisa buried her head in her palms in embarrassment.


 

. Of all places… here?!


 

Lisa emerged from her palms cautiously, cheeks flushing and making eye contact with her best friend who was giving her the exact same stare as the others seconds before.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Jisoo asks, following Lisa’s line of vision to the duo sitting diagonally behind her, before looking back at Lisa with an eyebrow raised.

 

“What? Do you find her cute or something?”

 

Lisa’s eyes widened in surprise, quickly cupping Jisoo’s mouth with her palm, asking the older girl to be quiet.

 

“Oh my god! Jisoo! Stop being so loud! They might hear you!”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened comically, her words muffled from Lisa’s hand.

 

Lisa jerks her hand back when she feels a warm wet tongue making contact with her palm, sending the older girl a look of disgust.

 

“Ew.”

 

Jisoo smiled in triumph, sticking out her tongue and wiggling it around, as if mocking Lisa.

 

“Oh yeah, so you do find her cute.” Jisoo let’s out a goofy grin, eyes twinkling in amusement.

 

“Ugh no- yes- that’s not the point! She’s the one that i almost stole from.” Lisa whispers, raising her head to see over Jisoo, watching as both girls laughed, a phone not in sight.

 

“Damn, do you think they’re dating? I don’t see a phone, and that’s rare.”

 

Jisoo stops her bite midway, slowly grabbing her phone and placing it in her bag.

 

“Maybe? They look cute together anyway.” Jisoo shrugs off as she continues stealing Lisa’s fries.

 

Lisa quickly looks away when she makes eye contact with the said girl, dumping her fries onto Jisoo’s plate and scuffing down the remaining pieces of chicken. “Hurry! Let’s get out of here before they confront us about trying to steal from them.” Lisa stuffs with more fries, washing them down with her coke.

 

Jisoo kept her confused expression on, but she didn’t question the fact she’d get extra food, so she followed suit and scuffed down her food, walking out of the fast food restaurant behind Lisa.

 

Jisoo caught up with Lisa, the smaller girl cursing her shorter legs. Linking her arms with the taller girl, Jisoo casts her signature smile, tugging the girl to the nearby mall.

 

“Let’s go watch the newly released movie!” Jisoo exclaims, hopping slightly, her smile widening when she sees Lisa’s similarly bright smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter